Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HHC.com bang of the gang variety!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Claxton Who's actually going to ILHB then?
Cyrax I'm 100% going , got a cheap megabus from Manc optimistically will arrive around 6ish Friday evening in Victoria, then find where everyone is , heading home via 3 different trains from St Pancras around 9 the next morning, dreading that journey as I'm getting smashed (for a change) doesnt happen that much these days : (

buds in
Audio Warfare Yup, deffo be there for this! Been a while since I've been out to a Hardcore party of any type so well up for it.
_Jay_

Definitely!

In fact, I walked past the venue half an hour ago. On purpose, as well. I got off the tube one stop early just so I could walk past it and get a little pre-rave buzz going on.

If anyone is wondering and is coming by tube - Aldgate East is the closest tube station.

Triquatra I'd like to, but we've been severly messed around with our house move, we should have moved ages ago but the date for the house completion kept getting pushed back; until we're outta here nothing is certain!
Audio Warfare Jay - What's parking like round there? Much chance of getting a space somewhere?
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Yup, deffo be there for this! Been a while since I've been out to a Hardcore party of any type so well up for it.

i'll be in the smoking area holding a red rose

Claxton Fantastic!! It will be great to meet some of you for the first time. I really hope that this becomes possible for you Rowan!!

It's going to be a grest night. I can feel it in my bones!
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
quote:
Yup, deffo be there for this! Been a while since I've been out to a Hardcore party of any type so well up for it.

i'll be in the smoking area holding a red rose

LOL
djDMS No
_Jay_
quote:
Jay - What's parking like round there? Much chance of getting a space somewhere?

Blimey. Difficult to say mate. I have never driven or parked in London. That area - definitely has plenty of little side roads n what not, but I've got no idea about parking restrictions or anything.

Sorry pal!

Maggers Very very very sad to be missing this one. I'm sure you will all have an incredible night
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
Jay - What's parking like round there? Much chance of getting a space somewhere?

Blimey. Difficult to say mate. I have never driven or parked in London. That area - definitely has plenty of little side roads n what not, but I've got no idea about parking restrictions or anything.

Sorry pal!

Ah no worriers mate, I'm sure we will find somewhere! Even if we have to jump on the tube as well. Have to drive from ours to get on a train anyway so may as well just do the whole distance rather than paying ?25 each for train tickets. It's quite an overcharge for a 30 min journey really. :-/
_Jay_

Yeah that's outrageous. What station would it come into anyways, out of interest?

I walked that way again this morning mate, and kept my eyes open for parking signs. Most of the side roads that I walked past - you can park there for free after 7pm (and all day Saturday). I'm sure you'll find somewhere!

If I were you, I would look at roads to the east of the venue (or immediately around it). If you go west by about 500 yards you are basically in the actual city.

Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Yeah that's outrageous. What station would it come into anyways, out of interest?

I walked that way again this morning mate, and kept my eyes open for parking signs. Most of the side roads that I walked past - you can park there for free after 7pm (and all day Saturday). I'm sure you'll find somewhere!

If I were you, I would look at roads to the east of the venue (or immediately around it). If you go west by about 500 yards you are basically in the actual city.

We would leave from Princes Risborough and come into Marylebone. That ?25 doesn't include the underground fare either so that's another ?6 odd. There's 5 of us so that's ?155 between us! Would cost about ?15 - ?20 in the car lol.

Ah nice one, thank you. That sounds promising then. :) Shouldn't be an issue in that case. Cheers for taking a look, appreciate that.

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page