Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 There's been ructions apparently.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dannothemanno89 Allegedly, and not sure if it's true or what not as I weren't there, just read a few bits on old Fb, but at htid in the sun, Keyes and co were supposedly calling up artists that are GTYM who were there to have a holiday offering them cash money to come home, were also told not to even think About taking a set there either, and also, at that bionic thing the weekend just gone MCs Keyes and Korkie had a right old argy barji over it and both got threw out the rave!

Mental if it's true, ****ing hell.
Gazza1712 I thought all that type of thing was in the past now and everyone was moving forward together, gtym artists are booked for htid summer gathering this summer plus enemy went out to in the sun and ended up doing a few sets
wong
quote:
Originally posted by dannothemanno89:
just read a few bits on old Fb

linkage?
dannothemanno89 Got deleted fella, started reading a few comments then it stopped making sense coz one party had obvs deleted their comments then next thing the whole post had gone, not sure what's what exactly but that looked like the jist of it.
wong ok mate. shame it's happening again
Guest htid really do like keith lemon
skarr Klubbed up were running the hardcore room at bionic so maybe keyes and Klubfiller have fallen out, I know outforces set got cancelled a few days before the rave and mob got booked instead
The drunken scotsman I Suspect there's an element of truth in this, but it sounds a wee bit far fetched to be completely true imo - Paying people money to come home from a holiday is just plain weird. Keyes is an absolute tosser though, so maybe.

If true then I despair. Honestly believe it would be for the best if keyes et al just ****ed off altogether and let everyone else get on with it. Heads too far up their own arses to see the bigger picture.

It took 0.71 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page