Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 There's been ructions apparently.
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
dannothemanno89

United Kingdom
24 posts
Posted - 2015/07/02 :  17:28:28  Show profile Send a private message
Allegedly, and not sure if it's true or what not as I weren't there, just read a few bits on old Fb, but at htid in the sun, Keyes and co were supposedly calling up artists that are GTYM who were there to have a holiday offering them cash money to come home, were also told not to even think About taking a set there either, and also, at that bionic thing the weekend just gone MCs Keyes and Korkie had a right old argy barji over it and both got threw out the rave!

Mental if it's true, ****ing hell.

Alert moderator
Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2015/07/02 :  18:34:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage
I thought all that type of thing was in the past now and everyone was moving forward together, gtym artists are booked for htid summer gathering this summer plus enemy went out to in the sun and ended up doing a few sets

Alert moderator Go to top of page
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2015/07/02 :  19:19:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by dannothemanno89:
just read a few bits on old Fb

linkage?

dannothemanno89

United Kingdom
24 posts
Posted - 2015/07/02 :  19:31:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dannothemanno89's homepage
Got deleted fella, started reading a few comments then it stopped making sense coz one party had obvs deleted their comments then next thing the whole post had gone, not sure what's what exactly but that looked like the jist of it.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2015/07/02 :  19:50:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
ok mate. shame it's happening again

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2015/07/02 :  20:07:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
htid really do like keith lemon

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2015/07/02 :  21:17:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage
Klubbed up were running the hardcore room at bionic so maybe keyes and Klubfiller have fallen out, I know outforces set got cancelled a few days before the rave and mob got booked instead

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/07/02 :  22:35:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
I Suspect there's an element of truth in this, but it sounds a wee bit far fetched to be completely true imo - Paying people money to come home from a holiday is just plain weird. Keyes is an absolute tosser though, so maybe.

If true then I despair. Honestly believe it would be for the best if keyes et al just ****ed off altogether and let everyone else get on with it. Heads too far up their own arses to see the bigger picture.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page