Total online 2265
 Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 music identifying app (android) recommendations?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Gaz mace-E 1988 Hello one and all, I'm currently having trouble identifying a hardcore track that I've found on an old cassette tape which I think I recorded off the radio years ago, its only about 50 seconds long before something recored over it comes on. I have no lyrics to give you just a euphoric breakdown, build, and then kicks in for a few rounds. I've tried things like soundhound, but it cannot identify it, It easily identifyed the track following it which was Kevin Energy remix rock n roll, and then Scott Brown fly with you. So I know hardcore is within its archives, but just wondered if there are any better apps out there more tailored to the less known tunes etc. Any help appreciated as I've wanted this track I'm looking for years and would like to find it on vinyl.
Mortis Post a clip on here, someone might know it.
Gaz mace-E 1988 Ok well I may need help with that, as it's what I'd love to do, but I don't have regular access to a computer and mostly only got my phone, so i have no idea how to get a clip from the tape onto my phone, I could record a video of it, but then my next problem would be do I have to host it anywhere and if so, where may I do this easily? I'm dying to know what the tune is so I'm prepared to do what's needed :) it kinda reminds me a little of dj stompy yo dj, tho I know it isn't that at all. sorry for all the fuss guys!
Mortis You can upload the vid to youtube.
Gaz mace-E 1988 Ok here goes:
https://youtu.be/LRn1W0w2buo

I created a youtube account solely for this, apologies for the poor quality as it's a video off of my phone. Any information would be great, and if it's an original mix, or remix, or what ever can be told about it :)
AdamBri Sounds very Scott Brownish
Mortis
djDMS Beat me to it Stu!

The I.D. king
Gaz mace-E 1988 Thankyou mortis! That has been bugging me for years! Big up!
I honestly would never of thought of Styles & Breeze, tho when I first played your video I noticed the main lead riff was different, a quick search and apparently the one I posted was an S&B exclusive mix of S&B - Oxygen, so I imagine that particular mix never had a vinyl release?? (can anyone clarify?)Discogs only shows me the bonkers compilation album, but no vinyl :(
AdamBri So it wasn't Scott Brown then? Lol just goes to show, I know absolutely nothing about modern hardcore. I'll stick to my love for 90's hardcore
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Gaz mace-E 1988:
Thankyou mortis! That has been bugging me for years! Big up!
I honestly would never of thought of Styles & Breeze, tho when I first played your video I noticed the main lead riff was different, a quick search and apparently the one I posted was an S&B exclusive mix of S&B - Oxygen, so I imagine that particular mix never had a vinyl release?? (can anyone clarify?)Discogs only shows me the bonkers compilation album, but no vinyl :(

I did post the exclusive mix btw. To my knowledge it was never released.
Samination never heard that version so I would've said "i dont know" :(

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page