Total online 2170
 Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 music identifying app (android) recommendations?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Gaz mace-E 1988

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2015/10/04 :  14:34:26  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Gaz mace-E 1988's homepage
Hello one and all, I'm currently having trouble identifying a hardcore track that I've found on an old cassette tape which I think I recorded off the radio years ago, its only about 50 seconds long before something recored over it comes on. I have no lyrics to give you just a euphoric breakdown, build, and then kicks in for a few rounds. I've tried things like soundhound, but it cannot identify it, It easily identifyed the track following it which was Kevin Energy remix rock n roll, and then Scott Brown fly with you. So I know hardcore is within its archives, but just wondered if there are any better apps out there more tailored to the less known tunes etc. Any help appreciated as I've wanted this track I'm looking for years and would like to find it on vinyl.

"you ain't headlinin' if you ain't redlinin'!!"

Alert moderator
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2015/10/04 :  15:17:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
Post a clip on here, someone might know it.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Gaz mace-E 1988

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2015/10/04 :  19:18:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gaz mace-E 1988's homepage
Ok well I may need help with that, as it's what I'd love to do, but I don't have regular access to a computer and mostly only got my phone, so i have no idea how to get a clip from the tape onto my phone, I could record a video of it, but then my next problem would be do I have to host it anywhere and if so, where may I do this easily? I'm dying to know what the tune is so I'm prepared to do what's needed :) it kinda reminds me a little of dj stompy yo dj, tho I know it isn't that at all. sorry for all the fuss guys!

Edited by - Gaz mace-E 1988 on 2015/10/04 19:24:51
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2015/10/04 :  19:29:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
You can upload the vid to youtube.

Gaz mace-E 1988

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2015/10/04 :  20:41:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gaz mace-E 1988's homepage
Ok here goes:
https://youtu.be/LRn1W0w2buo

I created a youtube account solely for this, apologies for the poor quality as it's a video off of my phone. Any information would be great, and if it's an original mix, or remix, or what ever can be told about it :)

AdamBri
Average Member

United Kingdom
230 posts
Posted - 2015/10/04 :  21:20:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AdamBri's homepage
Sounds very Scott Brownish

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2015/10/04 :  22:24:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2015/10/04 :  23:09:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
Beat me to it Stu!

The I.D. king

Gaz mace-E 1988

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2015/10/04 :  23:18:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gaz mace-E 1988's homepage
Thankyou mortis! That has been bugging me for years! Big up!
I honestly would never of thought of Styles & Breeze, tho when I first played your video I noticed the main lead riff was different, a quick search and apparently the one I posted was an S&B exclusive mix of S&B - Oxygen, so I imagine that particular mix never had a vinyl release?? (can anyone clarify?)Discogs only shows me the bonkers compilation album, but no vinyl :(

AdamBri
Average Member

United Kingdom
230 posts
Posted - 2015/10/05 :  07:16:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AdamBri's homepage
So it wasn't Scott Brown then? Lol just goes to show, I know absolutely nothing about modern hardcore. I'll stick to my love for 90's hardcore

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2015/10/05 :  08:31:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Gaz mace-E 1988:
Thankyou mortis! That has been bugging me for years! Big up!
I honestly would never of thought of Styles & Breeze, tho when I first played your video I noticed the main lead riff was different, a quick search and apparently the one I posted was an S&B exclusive mix of S&B - Oxygen, so I imagine that particular mix never had a vinyl release?? (can anyone clarify?)Discogs only shows me the bonkers compilation album, but no vinyl :(

I did post the exclusive mix btw. To my knowledge it was never released.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2015/10/05 :  11:31:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
never heard that version so I would've said "i dont know" :(

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page