Radio listeners 189+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HTID In The Sun 2015 in Magaluf

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
latininxtc So date and new location have been announced for next year's HTID ITS. New dates are Friday 19th through Wednesday the 24th of June, and nee location is Magaluf, which I had to google to find out was a town on the island of Mallorca.

I know people will be gutted at the loss of 2 nights but I am actually glad about this. I always found the 7 days to be too much, and this also has the potential of making the event about quality rather than quantity. They have to make every set, every booking count. Which hopefully means no more booking your bff that no one has ever heard of, or too many North American DJs that most people won't recognize.

This would be sweet for me because it leaves me time to go do a bit of exploring before and/or after the event, and even the possibility of going to defqon.1 afterwards :)
Claxton I think I might try and do this. I think it will be really popular and busy.
latininxtc Nevermind about Defqon if I go to this, looks like both events are overlapping for the first time :(

Damn shame too because usually Defqon.1 occurs during the twenties of June. Looks like I'll have to wait for lineup releases to make my choice if I have the money.
The drunken scotsman Interesting. I've been to magaluf before and it's an extremely popular resort absolutely packed full of bars and nightclubs, although the crowd is mainly 18 - early 20's which typically means there is a lot of pissed up knob-ends everywhere. Do we know which club they're using? BCM is the biggest club and it's very cool inside. I seen styles play their once and it was a great night and an excellent sound system. Also very glad about the 2 days less, for the reasons mentioned by Latinxtc.
latininxtc No venue right now but I think that'll be determined by the amount of presale tickets sold. And I've been reading and looking up pics of Magaluf and the beach is definitely nicer than Lloret De Mar, but sounds like the crowd is much worse than Lloret. Lots of drunk idiots falling over the hotel balconies lol.

And sadly it'll overlap with Defqon.1!!! So there's definitely no chance of me being able to do both successfully :(
Audio Warfare Very interesting. They should have changed venue years ago, I think everyone was a bit tired of the same old spot. We will go if our circumstances allow it...
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
No venue right now but I think that'll be determined by the amount of presale tickets sold. And I've been reading and looking up pics of Magaluf and the beach is definitely nicer than Lloret De Mar, but sounds like the crowd is much worse than Lloret. Lots of drunk idiots falling over the hotel balconies lol.

And sadly it'll overlap with Defqon.1!!! So there's definitely no chance of me being able to do both successfully :(

There are quite a few differences between magaluf and lloret. Lloret tends to attract people from all over Europe ie Germany, France, UK. Magaluf is basically all UK. Magaluf beach is certainly better than the cat litter tray of Lloret. Lloret is a home to many - people live and work there. Magaluf is specifically a holiday resort where thousands upon thousands of pissed up Brits go for a party every summer.

wong Shagaluf eh. Nearly went on a stag weekend there last month. Decided to stay in derbyshire and work instead.
ConnerIntenzifi Magaluf is 10000000x times better than Llloret. For starters Lloret is catered for German, Dutch, Italian folk etc...

There are 2 beaches both of which are real nothing like the rocky mountains in Lloret.

Bars & clubs are all aimed at British folk, The place couldnt get any cheaper if it tried. 1 euro drinks, 10 euro for unlimited drinks for 2 hours and stuff is the norm. HTID could be onto something here as the clubs are always packing and the ones on the strip arent too big to take it maybe only BCM but even then they would have a crowd in anyway just because of what it is.

PLENTY of stuff to do on a night off the rave or something unlike lloret.

I said for years it should have shifted & finally when the scene is on its arse it does it.

Already have a holiday booked for the same dates next year AM ABSOLUTE GUTTED!

Don't doubt it & get it booked youll require buttons in spending money compared to Lloret & especially Ibiza.
Claxton I really think this is going to boost the numbers for HTID ITS. I think it will be really popular and get up towards the 1000 mark again.

On the contrary, I think Ravers Ibiza could be a struggle next year. If only 400 went this year for the first one, I can't see it being sustainable, especially in Ibiza.
ConnerIntenzifi Agreed & the potential to pull in newcomers at the 18+ mark is huge especially if they love it & start attending events when they get back home, in lloret there was no chance of that happening.

Most of the pics & videos i have seen from ravers it looked pretty dead,

Ibiza is one of those places that reeks of music snobbery, hardcore is not welcome at all there.

Magaluf could be a perfect fit so fingers crossed it is.
bantamlad1 This will be my first htid in the sun, really looking forward to it :p

when will tickets be out and is it like one package for everything? ta
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by bantamlad1:
This will be my first htid in the sun, really looking forward to it :p

when will tickets be out and is it like one package for everything? ta

I'm sure they'll come out with similar options, a club-only package and a package with club and hotels for the whole event. I hope they don't try and keep the packages a secret like previous years because many people have been disappointed by those from the ridiculous distance from the club.
Thumpa 100% going to this, ain't been to a HTIDITS since 2007 and apart from the relentless drinking and smoking resin at Homers Bar I hated it, hated the venue and the 10 euro drinks. Magaluf on the other hand, been to BCM years ago and loved it, and will love the free drink too. I'll either die from alcohol poisoning or have a great time, probably both!

Bring it on!
HollowRipper Absolutely gutted i won't be able to go to this. Getting married in new york in November and just won't have the time off to be able to do both.

The only thing that worries me is they say it's gonna be free drink all night, which is something BCM do. And that is a BIG club to try and fill with a hardcore crowd. So unless they've agreed it with another club...

I also don't like the thought of loads of dicks off the street pissed off their faces in there not for the music and just wanting to fight.

If they can avoid those two fights then they are onto a MASSIVE winner for me. Let's hope it work's out.

I was talking to Mark Lambert in amsterdam and all he wants is for people to stop moaning and competing and just enjoy the events.
Claxton Does anyone fancy sharing a room with me (Christ that sounds tragic)? I don't have anyone to go with and really want to do it!
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Does anyone fancy sharing a room with me (Christ that sounds tragic)? I don't have anyone to go with and really want to do it!

only if we get the honeymoon suite

Samination quite tempted if claxton wanna share a room. Be prepared :P
latininxtc
quote:
Does anyone fancy sharing a room with me (Christ that sounds tragic)? I don't have anyone to go with and really want to do it!

I would if I was going but there's a good chance I wont make it to this
CDJay I am going.

CDJay
DjZelous
quote:
Originally posted by HollowRipper:
Absolutely gutted i won't be able to go to this. Getting married in new york in November and just won't have the time off to be able to do both.

The only thing that worries me is they say it's gonna be free drink all night, which is something BCM do. And that is a BIG club to try and fill with a hardcore crowd. So unless they've agreed it with another club...

I also don't like the thought of loads of dicks off the street pissed off their faces in there not for the music and just wanting to fight.

If they can avoid those two fights then they are onto a MASSIVE winner for me. Let's hope it work's out.

I was talking to Mark Lambert in amsterdam and all he wants is for people to stop moaning and competing and just enjoy the events.

Congrats on your wedding!
Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quite tempted if claxton wanna share a room. Be prepared :P

I'm up for it Sami if you are. I guess it's something we can discuss further when the full details are out.
ConnerIntenzifi
quote:

The MCP clubs all do entry fee & free drink all night, that includes the likes of Bananas, Boomerang etc.. Their not that big so could be one of those. If I remember right Boomerang was only open on special nights such as paint partys so could well be in somewhere like there. All the clubs would be cracking choices.

Gutted I cant make it aswell :(
The drunken scotsman Not a hope in hell it will be at BCM. To go from a pub called chaplins in lloret to one of Europe's biggest nightclubs in the space of 1 year seems fanciful to say the least. It will be in one of magaluf's numerous smaller clubs.
bantamlad1 how long before do ticket details usually come out?
Claxton
quote:
how long before do ticket details usually come out?

Very shortly by the sounds of this post on Facebook by the HTID official page:

quote:
With stage two info release for ITMS imminent (which includes tickets going live) we want to know which artists you would most like to see during your stay in Magaluf?
Samination
quote:
quote:
quite tempted if claxton wanna share a room. Be prepared :P

I'm up for it Sami if you are. I guess it's something we can discuss further when the full details are out.

Dont take my word for it, I kinda dislike going places hot. Unless you have no problems seing me naked on the hotel :P
Sc@r so there!
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Sc@r:
so there!

Thats quite the commute Kay! If you do make you should hop over to the UK for a few gigs, it'd be rude not too ;)
Ken Masters Me & the girlfriend were as good as going, then the foo fighters went and announced dates at Wembley around the same time. With a trip to mexico in march & seeing as ive been waiting around 5 years to see them return to Wembley, HTID in the sun may have to wait till next year.

Being in magaluf for the first time this year, I think it'll be a great location for it, hopefully they do the same next year.
Thumpa Looks like something will be announced soon!

quote:
Guys figured we would give you a quick update on ITMS. EVERYTHING is now confirmed in terms of all the exciting new concepts, day, evening and night activities, official HTID hotel and recommended alternative hotels to suit all budgets.

Stage Two Info release will be unveiled as soon as the art is completed so that tickets can go on sale at the same time.

One thing we can say is when you see all that is happening at ITMS you will NOT be disappointed.

HTID HQ

https://www.facebook.com/events/788130121248181/?fref=ts
Thumpa

Lineup out in a few weeks apparently!
Claxton Right!!! I desperately need friends.... please come with me this is going to be brilliant!!
djDMS I must be really old (or boring) because this doesn't interest me in the slightest.
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I must be really old (or boring) because this doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Am sure you could find a fishing spot somewhere or a bingo hall

latininxtc
quote:
I must be really old (or boring)

You're both
fakka13k What's the chance of Sy being booked?
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:
What's the chance of Sy being booked?

if he's booked to play and shows up, that means that he has no int'l restrictions, further proof that the whole underage crap is a bunch of BS.

But there might be a decent chance if they're booking him for regular HTID events he def has a great shot at being at Magaluf, provided he's legally able to of course.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:
What's the chance of Sy being booked?

if he's booked to play and shows up, that means that he has no int'l restrictions, further proof that the whole underage crap is a bunch of BS.

But there might be a decent chance if they're booking him for regular HTID events he def has a great shot at being at Magaluf, provided he's legally able to of course.

He played at every HTID ITS from 09 to 2012 so there's defintely no international restriction on him any more. If there was it was lifted before HTID in the sun 2009.... Either that or he had a fake moustache and passport when travelling to Spain previously ;-)
bantamlad1 Cannot wait!

How many people usually go to in the sun?
Claxton
quote:
Cannot wait!

How many people usually go to in the sun?

I think it started off around the 3000 mark but then dropped to just below 1000 the last few years. Hopefully next year will see a boost with the new location.
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
love the free drink too. I'll either die from alcohol poisoning or have a great time, probably both!

That's a genuine health concern for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
Me & the girlfriend were as good as going, then the foo fighters went and announced dates at Wembley around the same time. With a trip to mexico in march & seeing as ive been waiting around 5 years to see them return to Wembley, HTID in the sun may have to wait till next year.

Saw them at Wembley years and years ago. When I was 15 or 16 I think, so - 2002/2003. Phenomenal.

quote:

quote:
Right!!! I desperately need friends.... please come with me this is going to be brilliant!!

Me and Sexton are seriously considering committing to going mate (we'll be discussing it heavily over the next few weeks). If we do - would obviously be quality if you'd share a place with us. :-) We could grab a tasty apartment or even a villa if we can get someone else involved/depending on prices.

Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
love the free drink too. I'll either die from alcohol poisoning or have a great time, probably both!

That's a genuine health concern for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
Me & the girlfriend were as good as going, then the foo fighters went and announced dates at Wembley around the same time. With a trip to mexico in march & seeing as ive been waiting around 5 years to see them return to Wembley, HTID in the sun may have to wait till next year.

Saw them at Wembley years and years ago. When I was 15 or 16 I think, so - 2002/2003. Phenomenal.

quote:

quote:
Right!!! I desperately need friends.... please come with me this is going to be brilliant!!

Me and Sexton are seriously considering committing to going mate (we'll be discussing it heavily over the next few weeks). If we do - would obviously be quality if you'd share a place with us. :-) We could grab a tasty apartment or even a villa if we can get someone else involved/depending on prices.

BRILL!!! You must keep me updated with this. I seriously hope this is attainable for you guys.

_Jay_

Well, we were talking about what we wanted to do for a "summer holiday" over the last week and as recently as last night. We were thinking about doing a week/ten days all-inclusive in the Caribbean. Then I popped on here for the first time in a while and saw your whining about having no mates and me and Sexton agreed we couldn't possibly let Ben go on his own.

But then we started talking about it seriously. Just through work and life and getting older - neither of us are ever going to be as into or as activity within the scene as we were over the last few years. We're going to less raves, listening to Hardcore less and less (not consciously, or anything) and both figured it's kind of a now or never moment, next year, as far as ever doing an HTID In The Sun goes.

So yeah. I'm pretty confident that we will actually go. :-)

Claxton
quote:

Well, we were talking about what we wanted to do for a "summer holiday" over the last week and as recently as last night. We were thinking about doing a week/ten days all-inclusive in the Caribbean. Then I popped on here for the first time in a while and saw your whining about having no mates and me and Sexton agreed we couldn't possibly let Ben go on his own.

But then we started talking about it seriously. Just through work and life and getting older - neither of us are ever going to be as into or as activity within the scene as we were over the last few years. We're going to less raves, listening to Hardcore less and less (not consciously, or anything) and both figured it's kind of a now or never moment, next year, as far as ever doing an HTID In The Sun goes.

So yeah. I'm pretty confident that we will actually go. :-)

Good man!!!

You won't regret it. It is something you must do once. It's such a brilliant week. After you have done you will probably never do it again but it's more than worth it. Saying that, I'm going back a second time.

Keep me updated with things. I'm ready and raring to go :D

_Jay_
Booking the club pass tickets tonight bro beans. Looks like it's happening!

For anyone that's booked already - were you able to book more than one ticket at once? There's only a "1" in the quantity drop down menu. There's a nine quid booking fee, so I'm guessing you can only book one ticket at a time so they can snaffle as much dosh on the booking fees.

Claxton
quote:

Booking the club pass tickets tonight bro beans. Looks like it's happening!

For anyone that's booked already - were you able to book more than one ticket at once? There's only a "1" in the quantity drop down menu. There's a nine quid booking fee, so I'm guessing you can only book one ticket at a time so they can snaffle as much dosh on the booking fees.

Sweet... I'll book mine too then if it's defs on? Look at accom a little more in the next few days and get that sorted? Perhaps give you a call at some point to.

ROLL ON BABAY!!!

_Jay_

Perfect bruv! We'll book the passes tonight (like in the next half hour) and then look at flights during the week and hotels - aim to book the lot at the weekend?

For flights - we're looking at flying out on the 18th (Thursday) and flying back on the 26th (Friday). Am I right in thinking the last club night is Tuesday night? Giving us all of Wednesday and Thursday to be checked out of hospital I mean to wind-down.

_Jay_

No going back now!

Claxton All correct with the above post.

I'm not going to bother buying a club pass now. Just going to print yours out and make sure I get there before you ;)

and wear a wig...
_Jay_

Ha ha! Best start growing a beard and stop going to the gym as well mate.

bantamlad1 Is the last club night definitely the tuesday? Me + 4 other first timers are booking hotel/flights shortly :)
latininxtc
quote:
Is the last club night definitely the tuesday? Me + 4 other first timers are booking hotel/flights shortly :)

Yea the last official club night will be Tuesday night so the event ends Wednesday morning. But I think they have a special that if you book now until like February you are awarded 2 free additional club pass nights at some places in Magaluf at the end of HTID ITS. So you can stay there until Friday morning if you want to keep going.
bantamlad1
quote:
quote:
Is the last club night definitely the tuesday? Me + 4 other first timers are booking hotel/flights shortly :)

Yea the last official club night will be Tuesday night so the event ends Wednesday morning. But I think they have a special that if you book now until like February you are awarded 2 free additional club pass nights at some places in Magaluf at the end of HTID ITS. So you can stay there until Friday morning if you want to keep going.

Right thanks! Good deal that, although whether or not my body allows me to carry on for a further two nights is another dilemma altogether lol!

On another note, does anyone have any decent sites for cheap hotel/flight packages for the duration/friday to friday? Cheapest i'm finding are over ?300 pp for hotel and flights.. or is that the best i'm gonna get? cheers
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:

Right thanks! Good deal that, although whether or not my body allows me to carry on for a further two nights is another dilemma altogether lol!

On another note, does anyone have any decent sites for cheap hotel/flight packages for the duration/friday to friday? Cheapest i'm finding are over ?300 pp for hotel and flights.. or is that the best i'm gonna get? cheers

You're only 22 you'll be fine. It wasn't as hard to stay up 7 nights like that for me when I went 2yrs ago, then again there wasn't free unlimited drinks except at the boat parties and waterpark party so I think if I go this time I'll definitely puss out early I'm sure lol

As far as hotels and flights go, not sure what's the best for y'all over there. I used Booking.com when I was there when they had it at Lloret, but I'm sure expedia.com, priceline.com also will have some deals that you can combine flights with. You might have some luck with AirBnB but I didn't see that many good deals on there unless you are renting the whole apartment and gonna have like 4 ppl living there. Are you planning on going by yourself???

Oh also they're offering a 10% discount for this hotel if you use the code HTID15. This is where Kutski is hosting some sort of pool party.

http://www.facebook.com/htid.official/photos/gm.806180739443119/10152942819797220/?type=1&theater

EDIT: just checked and apparently that hotel is only allowing you to book for a minimum of 7 days, which I thinks sucks lol
bantamlad1
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You're only 22 you'll be fine. It wasn't as hard to stay up 7 nights like that for me when I went 2yrs ago, then again there wasn't free unlimited drinks except at the boat parties and waterpark party so I think if I go this time I'll definitely puss out early I'm sure lol

As far as hotels and flights go, not sure what's the best for y'all over there. I used Booking.com when I was there when they had it at Lloret, but I'm sure expedia.com, priceline.com also will have some deals that you can combine flights with. You might have some luck with AirBnB but I didn't see that many good deals on there unless you are renting the whole apartment and gonna have like 4 ppl living there. Are you planning on going by yourself???

Oh also they're offering a 10% discount for this hotel if you use the code HTID15. This is where Kutski is hosting some sort of pool party.

http://www.facebook.com/htid.official/photos/gm.806180739443119/10152942819797220/?type=1&theater

EDIT: just checked and apparently that hotel is only allowing you to book for a minimum of 7 days, which I thinks sucks lol

I started partying when I was really young like 16, could go endless nights consecutively with barely any sleep and work/college through the day.. However these days it takes me literally days to recover from one night! sure it'll be right though.

There's 5 of us going so the apartment could be an option. Cheers for the sites i'll have a look at them and compare deals :)
The drunken scotsman Seen this article on Twitter, probably won't affect ITS too much but interesting all the same.

@Daily_Record: #Magaluf makeover: Boozy resort to become 'mature tourist zone' following summer of shame. http://t.co/kJd6R8gKMe http://t.co/LD9eplrF7F
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Seen this article on Twitter, probably won't affect ITS too much but interesting all the same.

@Daily_Record: #Magaluf makeover: Boozy resort to become 'mature tourist zone' following summer of shame. http://t.co/kJd6R8gKMe http://t.co/LD9eplrF7F

Wait, so how exactly are they going to stop pub crawls?

And it's funny that they point out the girl is stripped down at the UV paint party, but no mention of the guy walking around completely nude lol

I have a feeling that Magaluf is a bigger dump than Lloret De Mar when it comes to sloppy drunkenness, but at least their beaches are real beaches.
bantamlad1
quote:
Seen this article on Twitter, probably won't affect ITS too much but interesting all the same.

That's pretty worrying. Nothing open after midnight?! Surely that can't happen.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:

Wait, so how exactly are they going to stop pub crawls?

And it's funny that they point out the girl is stripped down at the UV paint party, but no mention of the guy walking around completely nude lol

I have a feeling that Magaluf is a bigger dump than Lloret De Mar when it comes to sloppy drunkenness, but at least their beaches are real beaches.

You're correct, I've been to both. Lloret is an absolute slum but Magaluf, whilst a better looking place, is far worse for drunks. Magaluf tends to attract a lot of Brits while Lloret seems to mainly attract French and German people who aren't quite as bad for their drunken behaviour.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:

That's pretty worrying. Nothing open after midnight?! Surely that can't happen.

I wouldn't worry too much about it to be honest. Magaluf will always be a party destination as that's what it's designed for, they might tone it down slightly but overall there won't be too much difference.
_Jay_

Line-up released tomorrow! Mega pumped.

I'm on an HTID beach body diet at the moment. Lost four pounds this week.

Target: Bet slightly less bloated and repulsive.

_Jay_

Can someone post the line-up on here when it's announced, please? I can't get on facebook at work.

Thumpa It won't be up til tomorrow
Claxton I can't describe how excited I am for this. It's shaping up to be an incredible holiday.

The last one I went to blew my mind but I think this could top it. Hopefully there will be an increase in the attendance too.
djDMS The negative comments have started already about the price. Even though I have no intention of ever going to anything like it, I can see how good a deal it is. Most people would spend more on drink than it costs to attend.
latininxtc
quote:
The negative comments have started already about the price. Even though I have no intention of ever going to anything like it, I can see how good a deal it is. Most people would spend more on drink than it costs to attend.

It's actually a really sweet deal. The downfall is you're losing 2 days of HTID madness, as originally it was 7 days. But for me that's perfect because I found 7 full days a bit exhausting, but it was still fun regardless. Hopefully this means that there will be quality bookings instead of quantity bookings.

And as mentioned you make up for it in drinking. Sure the drinks will more than likely be watered down, but that wasn't much different at Lloret De Mar and they charged you like 8 Euros or more per drink in the club. I just went next door to the Dream Cafe and got me like a 3 Euro beer every time I wanted to drink.

The only people who really end up losing in this deal are the ones who don't drink at all.
Audio Warfare I don't know if the drinks will be watered down. They didn't go easy with the vodka in the free drinks at the water park. Will just be cheap local stuff I guess and you pay for imports.

Price is fine IMO, costs as much for some weekend festivals over here! I'm cool with 5 days too. Gives a couple of days to stay on and chill so you don't come home a complete wreck. ;)
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
I don't know if the drinks will be watered down. They didn't go easy with the vodka in the free drinks at the water park. Will just be cheap local stuff I guess and you pay for imports.

Price is fine IMO, costs as much for some weekend festivals over here! I'm cool with 5 days too. Gives a couple of days to stay on and chill so you don't come home a complete wreck. ;)

so you're going? I thought you were going to Cancun this year?

And 9PM GMT tomorrow bitches! The lineup will be released.
Audio Warfare It's on the cards for us still,depends on finances and what are friends are at. Still looking to go to Cancun too though! 8)
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
It's on the cards for us still,depends on finances and what are friends are at. Still looking to go to Cancun too though! 8)

Honestly right now is a good time to go to Cancun, between now and May. Except for US spring break in March and Easter weekend. After May it just gets hotter and wetter, and hurricane season is between June and November.
The drunken scotsman Me and the Mrs are seriously considering this. Probably just do 3 days though. Be good to meet some of you out there
_Jay_
Gaz and Jamie - do it!!

Me, Sexton and Claxton sorted accommodation today. :-) Flights getting booked first thing tomorrow.

All becoming rather real. Cannot WAIT.

CDJay I'll be there, potentially for the duration.

Rejoice/fear.

CDJay
bantamlad1 5 of us booking after payday end of this month :)

Very excited! Looking forward to the line up
_Jay_

Flights booked!

quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I'll be there, potentially for the duration.

Rejoice/fear.

CDJay

Excellent news.

quote:
Looking forward to the line up

Me too mate!

latininxtc flyer announced! I'll upload to tinypic to put them on here!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152933557762220.1073741954.29210007219&type=3&uploaded=12
wong saturday and monday look good
_Jay_

It is looking fcuking spectacular. And very well organised.

jD-KiD on the first night. Fcuking sign me up. UNREAL.

latininxtc

latininxtc No Sy sadly...

But Saturday, Sunday and Monday are fucking epic lineups!
dannothemanno89
quote:
No Sy sadly...

But Saturday, Sunday and Monday are fucking epic lineups!

Precisely what I was about to say, very odd move, especially considering they made quite a big thing of booking him for megarave a few month back, he did one hour in the old skool room and then straight onto main stage for the final hour of the night, smashed it as always. Can't really take away from the line up as a whole because it's spot on, very inconsistent on htids part with leaving sy off though, unless it's to do with other artists throwing a shit fit saying they won't appear on line up with him (pathetic, but it's happened before) which is not on, as I saw a guy post on Facebook a few days ago about conflicts "no single artist is bigger than the music"
_Jay_

It all looks fcuking sensational, to be honest. And it all looks incredibly well done/themed.

So glad I decided to go. Gonna be off the fcuking chain.

Hard2Get Free drink? Controversial...
Triquatra Jesus christ, monday!

is this event booked up?
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Jesus christ, monday!

is this event booked up?

are you considering going???
Triquatra is it really only ?179?....that's flights included?
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Free drink? Controversial...

Dangerous.

quote:
is it really only ?179?....that's flights included?

Negative mate. That's only the club pass for the five nights (it does include free booze, though). You'll need to separately book flights and accommodation.

Triquatra oh
latininxtc If so many HHC.com folks are going, then I might have to consider trying to make a return to Spain!
_Jay_

Do it mate!

skarr Maybe sy's not there cause he cant travvel abroad? Other than that though best line up I have seen in years. .......
Captain Triceps This on Livelee's Facebook page.

"URGENT ANNOUCEMENT FROM VIBES AND LIVELEE.........
Please read
I've woke up this morning to find out Vibes and Livelee have been put on the flyer to play at HTID IN THE SUN 2015 on the bonkers night.
We never agreed this and will not be playing here, this is a full misunderstanding from Ajay Htid-Bh Pickering and it's not your fault , but with immediate effect we wish to be taken off this flier as we have signed no contracts and never authorised the go ahead.
For anybody who knows Vibes and Livelee will know we conduct ourself in a honest major and the reason we still do what we do every weekend for the last 20 years is for the Ravers and the love of the music. We never fall out with people because of this and remain dedicated in our latter years to leaving the Hardcore scene in a strong healthy position so the scene will grow and continue.
Please respect and understand this ravers and feel free to inbox me and talk to us about the above statement.
so lastly Vibes and Livelee show will not be playing at this event and with imidiate effect need to be taken off the artwork and flyer as we don't want any False advertising with our names on.
Kind regards
Lee. ( Mc Livelee )"
_Jay_

That's interesting.

latininxtc
quote:

That's interesting.

Very. Quite an amateurish stunt to put names on a flyer without solidifying anything. Or perhaps it was a complete oversight like Ajay forgot to formally ask them? Lots of names to keep track of so there are bound to be misunderstandings.
Captain Triceps Shame for them not to be there, but every credit for sticking to their original bookings if they were indeed double booked.
djDMS Jesus Christ, here we go again.
dannothemanno89 Presumably done because they have gtym affiliation nowadays?

Not saying they are or aren't, I don't know, but it's very clear that if you are linked to Keyes and co you're not doing htid.

Edit... There's a response by Ajay...

Lee to wake up to this completely misleading and untrue post from you is a massive disappointment.

We've spent HOURS going back and forth on the phone making progress on this, I was relieved when you decided to proceed on the basis that we also confirmed with shane vibes on his return from Cuba, this was then confirmed by Shane solidly that he was also looking forward to playing in Magaluf over multiple phone calls I spent with him.

I respect your right as artists to play where you feel is best suited for you but do not tell me these calls didn't happen as I will not be made out to be lying/going mad in the public domain by anyone.

I've known you guys for 13 years, I gigged around the world with you had some crazy fun times so I'm quite sad about this whole situation as well as embarrassed.

I'd also like to point In all that time I've booked you guys for countless shows we've never used contracts this includes Vibealite, HTID, Uproar, Elysium and Bounce Heaven.

To all the ravers vibes and Livelee were 100% booked and confirmed before launch of this show as are all other acts via confirmed word of mouth or in a lot cases contractually by their retrospective booking agents. This is the first time we knew of this and can only apologise for this change in planning due to unknown reasons outside of our control.

We will not be issuing any further statement to this matter regardless of comments issued off the back of this post as this type of press can only lead to negativity and politics something we strongly avoid at HTID.

Anyway back to positivity now, I will remove you from the line up over the next 48 hours and wish you luck going forward with you career Lee.

For full information search "HTID the maga sun"

See you in Magaluf for the biggest Hardcore experience the world has ever seen.
Hard2Get Edit.
The drunken scotsman Great line up, will look to come over for the last 3 days. So glad they've reverted to listing the day by day line ups, in years gone by you'd need to buy a lanyard just to get this information, the lanyards this time should hopefully have full set times.
Claxton I think that Livelee has made a bit of a fool out of himself there to be honest.

Why oh why is this sort of thing released into the public domain? All he needed to do was speak to Ajay behind the scenes.

Social media has caused so many of the problems we have in hardcore. That coupled with the fact there are countless morons as well.

I hope that I'm wrong but it appears as though Livelee's decision is one influenced by politics.

I knew that yesterday when the line-up was released there would bitchy comments, status' etc etc... and there has been by high profile names. I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of sharing their status' further but they will fail in ruining or putting a down on this event.

The hype and buzz around Magaluf this year is HUGE and I'm convinced that will reflect in ticket sales and ultimately how good the event it. Nobody will ruin it at all!!!

By the way!! How good is that line-up??

Claxton
quote:
Great line up, will look to come over for the last 3 days. So glad they've reverted to listing the day by day line ups, in years gone by you'd need to buy a lanyard just to get this information, the lanyards this time should hopefully have full set times.

The reason that they don't release set times is so that the club is full all night and people don't stay in their hotel, picking and choosing when to come out.

I think this is fair enough to be honest.

What I have noticed about this line-up however is that there seems to be an awful lot of artists playing each night. On the first night for example there are 11 acts. These all have to play between 11 and 6 which is 7 hours. Even if everyone played 45minute sets, they wouldn't all fit.

Will there be half hour sets or will they do b2bs?!
MC Deecee Just booked at HSM Don Juan, 7 days stay for 418 euro so barely 325 quid roughly, that'll do me, my first in the sun as well, been saying I'll go for a good 3 or 4 years but never really got round to it, cheers hmrc, the tax rebate I've just got fully covers it, now to renew mine and the over halfs passports (how much? Robbing bastids haha) flights and spends, bring it on, bzzz!!!!!
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
Great line up, will look to come over for the last 3 days. So glad they've reverted to listing the day by day line ups, in years gone by you'd need to buy a lanyard just to get this information, the lanyards this time should hopefully have full set times.

The reason that they don't release set times is so that the club is full all night and people don't stay in their hotel, picking and choosing when to come out.

I think this is fair enough to be honest.

What I have noticed about this line-up however is that there seems to be an awful lot of artists playing each night. On the first night for example there are 11 acts. These all have to play between 11 and 6 which is 7 hours. Even if everyone played 45minute sets, they wouldn't all fit.

Will there be half hour sets or will they do b2bs?!

Yeah I knew that was the reason and I can understand it, still thought it was crap though. At ITS 2013 I ended up missing a couple of sets I wanted to see because of it. People should be free to do what they want without the risk of missing any sets they want to see.
I suppose they've started doing this again because of the free drinks offer, I don't suppose too many people will be fussed to leave the club if they're getting free drinks on demand!

ConnerIntenzifi Check out the TRH Palmanova when booking up we usually go there & for 4 sharing for a week it usually comes out at only ?100 each which is a bargain. It's a full on party hotel do what you like and is a 5 second walk from bananas & the strip.
latininxtc
quote:

I knew that yesterday when the line-up was released there would bitchy comments, status' etc etc... and there has been by high profile names.

Really? who? You can PM me with names if you'd like. I wanna know what the cunts said. I saw some fan of Squad-E's tagged him in a post on how she was devastated her favorite MCs won't be there. Absolutely disgusted me that she wouldn't go just because her favorite obnoxious fuckers won't be there.
MC Deecee I've seen little if any negativity at all about this really, although what I have seen is so called experts (well just one really, I shan't name her but she's always at it) who hardly anyone really seems to know who seem to think they are part of some hardcore elite inner circle when it comes to info on any given subject about any given artist and who post things like

"99% of ravers commenting don't know any of the facts like I do so you aren't in a position to moan so shut up"

Cretins like this fry my head lol
Claxton It'd be great to have as big as possible HHC.com presence out there and have a big meet!
latininxtc
quote:
I'm no longer a teacher, but crikey this comment shows what a tough job it is in the UK.

quote:
Irrrm dnt remove my comment an leave the one were i mention about u finally pulled ya finger out ya arse yet remove my opinions ****IN HYPOCRITES ya dnt u block me for having an opinion too you wonder why the hole rave shit gone down hill stuck up ya own ****n arses over charging rave in rave out while that fat **** drives to gigs in his rangy or 90s aston martin go **** yaself HTID n hixxy wottsee is 10000% times the man an artist you could ever dream ov being only tryin new shit coz RAVERS IBIZA pisses all over ya

Anyone?

You're not a teacher? How cum???

and lol @ the fat cunt driving in a 90s Aston Martin. That's either Breeze or Hixxy he must be talking about.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
I'm no longer a teacher, but crikey this comment shows what a tough job it is in the UK.

quote:
Irrrm dnt remove my comment an leave the one were i mention about u finally pulled ya finger out ya arse yet remove my opinions ****IN HYPOCRITES ya dnt u block me for having an opinion too you wonder why the hole rave shit gone down hill stuck up ya own ****n arses over charging rave in rave out while that fat **** drives to gigs in his rangy or 90s aston martin go **** yaself HTID n hixxy wottsee is 10000% times the man an artist you could ever dream ov being only tryin new shit coz RAVERS IBIZA pisses all over ya

Anyone?

Jeez what a load of drivel. Can't even make half of that out.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

quote:

Anyone?

Really??? I had no problem with it. I guess I read so much shitty UK grammar on facebook that I'm completely desensitized on how fucking awful y'all butcher your own language.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Anyone?

Really??? I had no problem with it. I guess I read so much shitty UK grammar on facebook that I'm completely desensitized on how fucking awful y'all butcher your own language.

I don't have Facebook so don't have the necessary skills required to decipher such nonsense.

Who posted that anyway?
Thumpa Oh yeah I remember Wotsee making the biggest tune of 1995, starting the biggest selling CD album in the history of happy hardcore, creating the label in 2001 that brought hardcore back from the brink and starting a rave that's been around 11 years with 50+ events around the UK and Europe.

Oh wait up that was Hixxy.
latininxtc
quote:
Oh yeah I remember Wotsee making the biggest tune of 1995, starting the biggest selling CD album in the history of happy hardcore, creating the label in 2001 that brought hardcore back from the brink and starting a rave that's been around 11 years with 50+ events around the UK and Europe.

lol. Wotsee is absolute shit anyways I'm glad he's not there.

What I find hilarious and annoying is that he has a full-time job that even if HTID was willing to wait for him to see if he's available, he still would have to turn down the gig because his job is season-sensitive. He apparently works for some football club. He's pretty much making it seem like it's HTID's fault when in fact he is the problem. HTID has deadlines too they're not going to delay their schedule just because one person can't commit to anything yet. Wotsee knows very well how this industry works and DJs and MCs are booked months in advance. He's just stirring shit up and giving the blame to HTID.

And some guy named FatSteve (not the guy who used to run HTID) isn't doing any favors to the cause when he posts this: "Am I being dumb, didn't yo play last year at HTID ITS? So how did they turn their back on you?"
Captain Triceps
quote:
quote:
Oh yeah I remember Wotsee making the biggest tune of 1995, starting the biggest selling CD album in the history of happy hardcore, creating the label in 2001 that brought hardcore back from the brink and starting a rave that's been around 11 years with 50+ events around the UK and Europe.

What I find hilarious and annoying is that he has a full-time job that even if HTID was willing to wait for him to see if he's available, he still would have to turn down the gig because his job is season-sensitive. He apparently works for some football club. He's pretty much making it seem like it's HTID's fault when in fact he is the problem. HTID has deadlines too they're not going to delay their schedule just because one person can't commit to anything yet. Wotsee knows very well how this industry works and DJs and MCs are booked months in advance. He's just stirring shit up and giving the blame to HTID.

And FatSteve isn't doing any favors to the cause when he posts this: "Am I being dumb, didn't yo play last year at HTID ITS? So how did they turn their back on you?"

Who the cunt is Fat Steve??
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:
quote:

And FatSteve isn't doing any favors to the cause when he posts this: "Am I being dumb, didn't yo play last year at HTID ITS? So how did they turn their back on you?"

Who the cunt is Fat Steve??

The guy who used to organize the HTID events. DJ and producer for The Secret Society
MC Deecee To be fair wotsee has done a status saying that it's more to do with the football and not politics being the reason why he couldn't have gone anyway.
Captain Triceps
quote:

The guy who used to organize the HTID events.

I never knew that at all
As or Wotsee, the only thing I never liked was the relentless "1,2,123!" rhymes he did. Otherwise I liked him.
wong i like wotsee. i do thik his explanation for not going is a load of bollocks though
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by MC Deecee:
To be fair wotsee has done a status saying that it's more to do with the football and not politics being the reason why he couldn't have gone anyway.

14hrs after he created the shitstorm.
ConnerIntenzifi I don't think Fat Steve has ever had anything to do with running HTID event, you may be getting mixed up with HTID Steve aka Scars fiance.

I think he helped out along with Dave Castellano at some events here & there.

But aye all the bitterness seems to be stemming from one side of the divide & not the other way around.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by ConnerIntenzifi:
I don't think Fat Steve has ever had anything to do with running HTID event, you may be getting mixed up with HTID Steve aka Scars fiance.

haha you're right I just saw the name say Fat Steve and thought it was Sc@r's steve. Totally different steves will make that correction.
wong is sc@r's steve fat?
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
is sc@r's steve fat?

Definitely not!
Claxton I wish Brisk was still around to play. :(
latininxtc
quote:
I wish Brisk was still around to play. :(

You sound like he died or something. He's still around, just in Australia, and paying to fly him to Spain from there is not cheap, on top of his regular fee of course. Maybe if this HTID is a massive success, they will consider the expense of bringing him worthwhile and book him for next year's edition.

Interesting that Sc@r lives in Australia now and she managed to make it on the lineup.
Samination
quote:
quote:
is sc@r's steve fat?

Definitely not!

No, but he's Phat :P
_Jay_

157 days to go. Brutal. :-(

Thumpa Need to work on my tan and 6 pack! *flexes*
bantamlad1
quote:
Need to work on my tan and 6 pack! *flexes*

I had a really good hour at the gym after work then got home, had a good chicken & salad tea.. and then ate shit loads of doritos and a pack of jam donuts. **** sake

Claxton
quote:

One of my genuine aims from this holiday is to get a tan and to stop bein so gaunt!!!
Claxton According to HTID on Facebook, 19% of tickets have been sold. I have no idea whether this is good or not. I guess it depends how many will buy after this point and how many tickets are available.

Regardless, this is not the kind of information promoters usually share with the public.

So...

3000 tickets = 570 sold

2000 tickets = 380 sold

1000 tickets = 190 sold

Read into it what you wish. Going to be class no matter!!
The drunken scotsman Confirmed I'll be in attendance. Planning a mad fortnight which will end with 3 days/nights at HTID ITS.

Isle of Wight festival then off to Rome and Venice for a week before flying to Majorca. It works logistically just need to get my funds together, boom!
Claxton
quote:
Confirmed I'll be in attendance. Planning a mad fortnight which will end with 3 days/nights at HTID ITS.

Isle of Wight festival then off to Rome and Venice for a week before flying to Majorca. It works logistically just need to get my funds together, boom!

Good times. We will have to arrange a meet.

25% of tickets now sold so they are moving!
djDMS I have no idea whether 25% of tickets sold by now is good or not.

I like how open they're being though
Audio Warfare
quote:
I have no idea whether 25% of tickets sold by now is good or not.

I like how open they're being though

I'd say it's pretty good considering it's January and your average Hardcore listener doesn't get organised that far in advance. ;) I know most of my mates leave it until the very large minute to order tickets and book stuff.
djDMS Which minute is it that's larger than the rest? ;-)
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
Confirmed I'll be in attendance. Planning a mad fortnight which will end with 3 days/nights at HTID ITS.

Good times. We will have to arrange a meet.

25% of tickets now sold so they are moving!

Definitely mate, really looking forward to this.
latininxtc The boost in recent sales probably also has to do with the deal they have going on that ends the 1st of February. If you book the whole week wristband before then, you get the waterpark ticket completely free, which you save 34 quid right there.

Also there could be a good number of people who are waiting to see what the Raver's Ibiza lineup will look like to decide which of the 2 they're willing to go to. So as soon as that lineup is up I'm sure the wristband sales will increase.
Thumpa Get me on that plane!
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

I had a really good hour at the gym after work then got home, had a good chicken & salad tea.. and then ate shit loads of doritos and a pack of jam donuts. **** sake

Good effort
_Jay_
quote:
Confirmed I'll be in attendance.

Excellent bloody news mate.

The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
Confirmed I'll be in attendance.

Excellent bloody news mate.

Yes looking forward to meeting everyone over there, looks like there will be a lot from here going :-)
_Jay_
Yeah man, should be a big turnout. Absolutely cannot wait.

Claxton 60% of tickets sold!!

I'm guessing there are 1-1.5k available.

That would make it between 600 and 900 sold. Should be a good solid turnout!
The drunken scotsman Booked this today, flying out on the Sunday morning for the last three nights plus an extra day to chill out. Buzzing!!!
_Jay_
SEVEN WEEKS TO GO, GIRLS.

Does anyone know the name of the club that the main evening events will be held at?

And do you reckon free drink is really free drink? Like, how the hell can HTID possibly afford to do that deal with a venue?

ConnerIntenzifi these clubs do a free bar every night anyway for around 20 euro! It is really a free bar, few nights there I just sat at the bar getting refills haha. Sex on the beach cocktail was the quickest one to put away, the vodkas are crazy strong!
Claxton They stipulated which drinks are going to be free. Will try find it.

Also, I believe that multiple venues will be used for the nights. Not all in the same place like it was with Collosos in Lloret.
The drunken scotsman Seven weeks yeeeeehaa!!

Last time I went to magaluf some of the clubs had deals on where you'd pay 30 euros to get in but that would include free booze the whole time you were in there. The free booze was watered down lager or cheap sex on the beach cocktails. Although there was an option to pay 1.50 euros for a decent drink such as corona, jack d etc. I assume this is much the same and probably explains why ticket prices are a bit higher than normal. Great idea though as it will keep people in the club.
latininxtc Screw it free is free! I drank vodka redbulls when they had free drinks for the boat parties and the waterpark party when I was there for the 2012 edition at Lloret. And I NEVER drink vodka because I despise it so much, but the price of free I did not care. Oddly enough, the redbull might have helped in preventing me from getting a shitty hangover.
_Jay_
quote:
Screw it free is free! I drank vodka redbulls when they had free drinks for the boat parties and the waterpark party when I was there for the 2012 edition at Lloret. And I NEVER drink vodka because I despise it so much, but the price of free I did not care. Oddly enough, the redbull might have helped in preventing me from getting a shitty hangover.

Prevented?! That stuff is worse for you that most drugs man. Absolutely vile stuff that fcuks your insides.

latininxtc
quote:
quote:
Screw it free is free! I drank vodka redbulls when they had free drinks for the boat parties and the waterpark party when I was there for the 2012 edition at Lloret. And I NEVER drink vodka because I despise it so much, but the price of free I did not care. Oddly enough, the redbull might have helped in preventing me from getting a shitty hangover.

Prevented?! That stuff is worse for you that most drugs man. Absolutely vile stuff that fcuks your insides.

I said it prevented me from getting an awful hangover, I didn't say it cured me of anything. And yes I agree redbulls are not good for you. I think I may have tried it once like a decade ago, and then never again, until HTID ITS. But I can't remember what the other free alcohol was, but this was the only appealing thing they had that didn't make me go to the bathroom constantly like beer would have.
Claxton I couldn't believe that they used Smirnoff and Red Bull for a free bar!! Madness!! If it my my business, it would be watered down Sainsbury's Basics vodka and Asda's brand of energy drink.
latininxtc
quote:
I couldn't believe that they used Smirnoff and Red Bull for a free bar!! Madness!! If it my my business, it would be watered down Sainsbury's Basics vodka and Asda's brand of energy drink.

They used Smirnoffs for those free drinks at the waterpark and boat parties??? I thought they used something like Taaka Vodka!
CDJay Luxury vodka and Red Bull is the best thing ever. I will settle for Grey Goose, as an upgrade, but s'all about Stoli Elit with a mixer.

I will be hyper fun, In The Sun.

CDJay
Claxton
quote:
Luxury vodka and Red Bull is the best thing ever. I will settle for Grey Goose, as an upgrade, but s'all about Stoli Elit with a mixer.

CDJay

Vodka is disgusting stuff full stop!! I have a feeling that Magaluf is going to be interesting....
CDJay Crap vodka, maybe. Otherwise it's clean fuel.

CDJay
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
Luxury vodka and Red Bull is the best thing ever. I will settle for Grey Goose, as an upgrade, but s'all about Stoli Elit with a mixer.

CDJay

Vodka is disgusting stuff full stop!! I have a feeling that Magaluf is going to be interesting....

I'm with you on the vodka it's only on rare occasions that I drink it, as I too find it to be the absolute worst alcohol there is. Y'all should have a blast over there! It's a shame I can't make it :(
Guest because your suppose to have vodka & lemonade like the VIP rooms and all the sexy ladies in a club

Thumpa Month and a bit to go! Kevin Energy / jD-KiD / A.B / Thumpa all reppin the freeform on separate nights, free booze, hot weather, beaches, free booze, loads of ravers, sun, free booze and free booze. Can't wait!
Claxton
quote:
It's coming up to the one month mark before we hit Magaluf for the biggest and fastest selling ITMS ever!

Boat Party SOLD OUT
Official Hotel SOLD OUT
Event Wristbands ONLY 30% remaining
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
It's coming up to the one month mark before we hit Magaluf for the biggest and fastest selling ITMS ever!

Boat Party SOLD OUT
Official Hotel SOLD OUT

I wonder what the event capacity is? Good to see sales are going well though, should make a difference from recent turnouts.
Claxton
quote:
quote:
quote:

Boat Party SOLD OUT
Official Hotel SOLD OUT

I wonder what the event capacity is? Good to see sales are going well though, should make a difference from recent turnouts.

I would imagine a minimum of 1000. So that means there will be at least 700 there. Healthy number.
_Jay_
In exactly one month the first night's event will have just finished. PUMPED!

As far as booze goes - my boss at work introduced me last week to vodka and tap water, with a piece of lemon in it. Sounds horrific on paper. Tried it. It's actually fairly decent. And probably not too bad from a hangover perspective. Think that's going to be my drink for the week!

Hard2Get
quote:

As far as booze goes - my boss at work introduced me last week to vodka and tap water, with a piece of lemon in it. Sounds horrific on paper. Tried it. It's actually fairly decent. And probably not too bad from a hangover perspective. Think that's going to be my drink for the week!

Because the water in it will be hydrating you right? So does it have to be tap water? Because tap water is usually pretty bad. I assume you just mean any water.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

Because the water in it will be hydrating you right? So does it have to be tap water? Because tap water is usually pretty bad. I assume you just mean any water.

Well it's not like he'll be drinking tap water from India or Mexico. Tap water is drinkable within reason.

But yea drinking water before, during and after a night of binge drinking helps with hangovers a lot. I haven't had one in 2 years
The drunken scotsman So when is everyone flying out and where about are you staying? I don't fly out until the Sunday meaning I'll miss the first two nights. Will be staying at universal hotel Florida which ain't too far from the main strip.

Does anyone know where about we're supposed to check in for wristbands? Was a piece of piss in lloret because the night time events were always at club colossus. Think there's a few different venues this time round.
latininxtc
quote:
So when is everyone flying out and where about are you staying? I don't fly out until the Sunday meaning I'll miss the first two nights. Will be staying at universal hotel Florida which ain't too far from the main strip.

Does anyone know where about we're supposed to check in for wristbands? Was a piece of piss in lloret because the night time events were always at club colossus. Think there's a few different venues this time round.

You'll probably be able to pick up wristbands at the venue on the night you arrive, or maybe the official hotel for the event. Post your question on the event page and they should be able to respond within a reasonable amount of time with an answer.
_Jay_
Did anyone find out a definitive answer to the wristband question? i.e. Does one wrist band do us for the week, and/or do we need multiple wristbands supplied on individual nights?

I haven't got access to facebook during the day and always forget in the evenings, so if anyone finds out can you post in here?

Also, Jamie - need to get your number before we get out there mate!

latininxtc
quote:

Did anyone find out a definitive answer to the wristband question? i.e. Does one wrist band do us for the week, and/or do we need multiple wristbands supplied on individual nights?

The main wristband is for entrance to the main venue(s), so you don't need multiple wristbands for every night. The main wristband doesn't include entrances to extras like the boat parties and waterpark parties. When I went they put on a second wristband to get into the Waterpark party and the boat parties you received a voucher that you give to them as you are boarding the boat. They usually give you all of that when you are getting your wristband instead of giving you it all upon entry since that slows things down.
_Jay_

But the difference is, this time, is that the main evening events are being held at various locations.

Or do you think that doesn't matter?

latininxtc
quote:

But the difference is, this time, is that the main evening events are being held at various locations.

Or do you think that doesn't matter?

That shouldn't matter. When I went instead of using the upstairs of Colossos for the 2nd room as the gabber room they rented out a venue that was right next to Colossos. Both places had separate entries and you only needed one wristband. The employees there just make sure they're only letting people in with the HTID wristband in.
djDMS I heard there's not only a separate wristband for each night, you also need one for each individual set.

Hope you've got long arms son!
_Jay_

Only a few days to go now! So ridiculously pumped.

I've managed to rope a mate of mine to come that doesn't like Hardcore. What a top lad.

Claxton Let's be having ya!!!!!!!!!!
_Jay_

FLYING TOMORROW!!!

If I don't make it back, Dean can you drive down to my place and burn all the photos that are in the safe?! Cheers mate!

djDMS Absolutely mate!

Although I might keep the ones of you and Sy as insurance.
Hard2Get
quote:

FLYING TOMORROW!!!

If I don't make it back, Dean can you drive down to my place and burn all the photos that are in the safe?! Cheers mate!

Not before scanning and sharing them with a select few. And by select few i mean me.
CDJay At the risk of spoiling the suprise... They're *of* you. That lingerie was too flattering to hide.

CDJay
Claxton Jay and I are going to take some questionable photos of our own in the coming days.

As if I fly out tomorrow!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!
Hard2Get
quote:
At the risk of spoiling the suprise... They're *of* you. That lingerie was too flattering to hide.

CDJay

Oh right. I'll just leave via this near exit.
_Jay_ It's day two and I'm still alive!

Met a chap from Newcastle who reads the forums about five seconds after walking into the main event. Top bloke. If you're reading this mate hopefully I'll find you tonight! I'll see if I can grab ya some serotonin replacement supplements :-)

Review wise: strong start. Well organised, good attendance - and the range of free drinks is fairly massive. Anything you want basically. Music-wise, I think my favourite set last night was either Re-Con or The Legend.

I'll post more detail later. Hanging me tits off at the moment. Need a Berocca n some fags to sort me out.
The drunken scotsman Sounds good especially the free bar part, didn't expect them to have a big selection at all. This time tomorrow I'll be there see you soon!
_Jay_ Yes mate - gimme a buzz when you're arrived and sorted!!
djDMS Good lad!

Any idea why the line ups are changing already?
_Jay_ I know Scott Brown changed from Sunday to last night but haven't seen any other changes. What've you seen?
djDMS That was the only thing I noticed without studying everything. Just wondered what their reasons were
The drunken scotsman **** sake was looking forward to Scott Browns set tomorrow as well. Any idea who's taken his place on tomorrow's line up?
wong
quote:
**** sake was looking forward to Scott Browns set tomorrow as well. Any idea who's taken his place on tomorrow's line up?

i'd be so pissed off at that aswell
latininxtc A changing lineup is always the HTID ITS norm, shit happens and not everything goes according to plan, but it's not because a lack of trying. And lineup changes are very rarely ever explained, with a few exceptions. Remember the ScottBrownGate in 2010? That blew up fast on facebook! Oh and there's also Hixxy who missed out at least 2 sets in 2012 due to health reasons and that was explained the day after he missed his first set.
The drunken scotsman Just seen a photo of lanyard for tomorrow, looks like Hixxy and Joey Riot are playing tomorrow. That'll do very nicely.
Samination
quote:
A changing lineup is always the HTID ITS norm, shit happens and not everything goes according to plan, but it's not because a lack of trying. And lineup changes are very rarely ever explained, with a few exceptions. Remember the ScottBrownGate in 2010? That blew up fast on facebook! Oh and there's also Hixxy who missed out at least 2 sets in 2012 due to health reasons and that was explained the day after he missed his first set.

Wasn't that because he wasn't booked, or was it because he was to pissed/drunk tp play?
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
A changing lineup is always the HTID ITS norm, shit happens and not everything goes according to plan, but it's not because a lack of trying. And lineup changes are very rarely ever explained, with a few exceptions. Remember the ScottBrownGate in 2010? That blew up fast on facebook! Oh and there's also Hixxy who missed out at least 2 sets in 2012 due to health reasons and that was explained the day after he missed his first set.

Wasn't that because he wasn't booked, or was it because he was to pissed/drunk tp play?

_Jay_
I'm absolutely struggling my tits off. Five sessions in four days. Too old for this shit.

Sensational few night's raving though. Met some outstanding people - including The Drunken Scotsman and his lovely girlfriend. Great guys and look forward to seeing them again later.

Thumpa Amazing experience, big sesh with Scorps which ended up with me falling asleep sitting on his bed at 7am and being woken up by Kev Energy saying 'are you getting on this minibus?', nearly missed my flight!

That free bar was a thing of beauty, wish I could have stayed for the boat party.
Samination Hope they will do one next year because i would really wanna try somethling like this. But i am content with going to small raves for the moment :P
_Jay_
An unreal week of raving, socialising and memory-making. I enjoyed it far more than I thought possible despite having massive expectations.

The music was absolute perfection and every set was packed with magic. The general organisation was superb and the free drinks was a huge success. I didn't really see anyone all week that had taken it too far.

All the ravers were impeccably behaved and any staff and non-ravers I spoke to had nothing but good words to say about Hardcore ravers.

The only downside to the week was that at 1am the general public were allowed into the club. 2am onwards and you noticed a distinct change in atmosphere. It was especially irritating on the last night where the intimate atmosphere generated by Hardcore lovers on their last night should be at it's strongest but was definitely reduced by the presence of loads of (totally ****ing zombiefied) randoms - particularly on the dance floor where they don't understand that some ravers like to really go mental and need just a little space that other ravers are always happy to grant you and let you unleash. There were loads of other examples of shitty little things they did as well but I can't be bothered to mention then.

Although that was a detraction - it was still a sensational experience every night. So good. And I will without question be going next year. Furious with myself that I've never been before.

Magaluf is a fcuking vile place by the way. But it's fine that it's hosted there because you only ever go directly to the Hardcore event and the environment around you is sort of secondary.

Cyrax
quote:

An unreal week of raving, socialising and memory-making. I enjoyed it far more than I thought possible despite having massive expectations.

The music was absolute perfection and every set was packed with magic. The general organisation was superb and the free drinks was a huge success. I didn't really see anyone all week that had taken it too far.

All the ravers were impeccably behaved and any staff and non-ravers I spoke to had nothing but good words to say about Hardcore ravers.

The only downside to the week was that at 1am the general public were allowed into the club. 2am onwards and you noticed a distinct change in atmosphere. It was especially irritating on the last night where the intimate atmosphere generated by Hardcore lovers on their last night should be at it's strongest but was definitely reduced by the presence of loads of (totally ****ing zombiefied) randoms - particularly on the dance floor where they don't understand that some ravers like to really go mental and need just a little space that other ravers are always happy to grant you and let you unleash. There were loads of other examples of shitty little things they did as well but I can't be bothered to mention then.

Although that was a detraction - it was still a sensational experience every night. So good. And I will without question be going next year. Furious with myself that I've never been before.

Magaluf is a fcuking vile place by the way. But it's fine that it's hosted there because you only ever go directly to the Hardcore event and the environment around you is sort of secondary.

I thought this was your last one, but if you go next year i'll go

Hard2Get
quote:

Yeah? I'd have thought it would be the last place to be vile (discounting drunken idiots from the UK and other such places). Do explain!
The drunken scotsman Got home yesterday after a day of chilling out in Palma following the mayhem of HTID. Only went on the Sunday so had three nights of the event, all of which were great. Best set I seen was Styles & Gammer, the atmosphere during the whole 2 hour set was as good as I've ever seen at any rave and the tunes were excellent. Really enjoyed Harry Shotta MC'ing with whizzkid as well. Hixxy and Dougal both played amazing sets on the bonkers night as well.

Biggest negative as Jay mentioned was them letting in anyone after a certain time each night. Really diluted the atmosphere and filled it with a bunch of 17-18 year old pissheads just looking for trouble and unable to tell you what HTID even stands for. They needed to freshen things up and changing the location certainly done that, but I think it's essential for them to keep the crowd predominantly hardcore fans. I didn't stay to the end any night but after say 2am each night you really could detect a LOT of arseholes in the venue.

Was great to meet Jay and Ben from the HHC forums, along with Jay's lovely girlfriend Hannah and his mates Adam and Jack. What a great crowd and that villa was unreal! Hope we get the chance to meet up again in the not too distant future!
MC Deecee Well, my first HTID in the sun, and what an experience, I absolutely loved every minute, and although I didn't make it to the end of every single night, I did make every main event, plus the waterpark and pool parties, failed on the boat party though as I get properly seasick, lasted about 90 seconds before getting back off again lol, but yeah, an amazing hardcore holiday!

Highlights include the young lad off his face at the waterpark event and falling over after the entire eating area were cheering him for initially being able to walk, fallon hitting it hard and the phrase getting fallon'd being coined forever to be remembered, outforce getting wrecked on the first night and sleeping for the next 2 days, Harry shotta being the guest secret MC, Ajay dressed as Keith lemon, and also MC enemy being on a few sets, one of the best top level MCs in hardcore in my opinion, a great addition to the line up, I believe Korkie also played but this is only hear say as I missed it myself if it did happen.

The only slight issue is what has already been mentioned about non ravers being in the events, from what I understand of it, in order to have the venue exclusively there was a minimum attendance number, no idea what that figure was but the best deal that could be secured was HTID exclusive access until 2am, which is out of HTIDs control so can't be helped really, breaking the screen on my iphone 6 on the 2nd day and also my missus losing hers on the morning after the end of the last event on the beach was also a bit of a pisser, the police moved us all on and it got left on a table, realised a few minutes later and I ran back but to get it but it was already gone, a local or looky looky man now has a Nokia Lumia paperweight, ahh well.

I cannot wait until next year already! :D

wong
quote:

hope palma nova not the same... am there with the family in september
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:

hope palma nova not the same... am there with the family in september

Palma Nova and Magaluf are basically joined on to each other. But you'll be ok, all of the young pissheads go to magaluf. Didn't spend much time in Palma Nova but it definitely seems a lot different to maga.

Me and the Mrs spent the last day in Palma (de Mallorca) and it was fantastic. Beautiful town, wish we could've stayed longer was so gutted to leave.
wong
quote:

Palma Nova and Magaluf are basically joined on to each other. But you'll be ok, all of the young pissheads go to magaluf. Didn't spend much time in Palma Nova but it definitely seems a lot different to maga.

gonna enjoy it either way :)
Claxton WOW!!! The best week of my life! Simply insane!

I will write a full debrief after I've moved home in a few days.

You will be fine in PalmaNova Wong. That's where we stayed. Vibrant but controlled.
_Jay_ Wong - Palmanova is actually quite nice! Lovely beach. And there's no mass-pissheadedness in that area at all. Some really nice restaurants too.

Back to work tomorrow. Jesus CHRIST I wish I was back there. :-( Missing the beats, the sun, the villa - and especially my daily Hardcore chats with Ben in the pool that ran for hours at a time!

quote:
Hope we get the chance to meet up again in the not too distant future!

I'm sure we will mate! Just let me know next time you're down in London. :-)
wong thanks claxton & jay, lookin forward to it. nice chillout holiday with the wife and kid
MC Deecee I had my first day of being back to reality, back at work today, a last minute phone call last night saw me leave home at 03:30 this morning, only a few short days ago at that time of the morning I was in full on raving stompy loony mode and on about San Miguel number 10, take me back now, life isn't fair :(
_Jay_

My favourite music memories of the week:

Kevin Energy playing this:

Hixxy or Re-Con playing this:

Technikore playing this:

Someone playing this (it got several plays and I kept missing it, but Ben eventually found me in time for one of them - such a great tune):

Fracus & Darwin playing this:

Fracus & Darwin playing this:

Al Storm (I think) playing this:

Styles and Gammer playing this (which eventually developed into the full Hardcore mix):

Technikore playing this:

Plenty more that will never be recalled due to being pissed. Special set mentions to Al Storm, Re-Con, Thumpa, Hixxy, Kevin Energy, Hixxy, Technikore's closing set and of course Styles & Gammer's set.

My favourite non-music memories of the week:

Getting to spend time with and know Ben Claxton better. What a hero. Doubt there's anyone around who has a more detailed knowledge of the current Hardcore landscape than him. All-round top fcuking chap as well.

Meeting Jamie and Victoria (aka Drunken Scotsman and his missus). Absolutely bloody delightful people.

Meeting Technikore and him telling me HE'D always wanted to meet ME after reading some of my posts on here from years and years ago. Had a laugh and a few drinks with him most nights we were there and I can say with absolutely certainty that he is the most down-to-earth, nicest, genuinely passionate bloke in Hardcore that I've met so far (out of DJs, I mean).

And finally, getting to spend the week relaxing and raving with my favourite person in the world - my lovely girlfriend. Our first properly, summery holiday together - and it was amazing. Love her to bits.

Claxton
quote:

My favourite non-music memories of the week:

Getting to spend time with and know Ben Claxton better. What a hero. Doubt there's anyone around who has a more detailed knowledge of the current Hardcore landscape than him. All-round top fcuking chap as well.

Meeting Jamie and Victoria (aka Drunken Scotsman and his missus). Absolutely bloody delightful people.

Meeting Technikore and him telling me HE'D always wanted to meet ME after reading some of my posts on here from years and years ago. Had a laugh and a few drinks with him most nights we were there and I can say with absolutely certainty that he is the most down-to-earth, nicest, genuinely passionate bloke in Hardcore that I've met so far (out of DJs, I mean).

And finally, getting to spend the week relaxing and raving with my favourite person in the world - my lovely girlfriend. Our first properly, summery holiday together - and it was amazing. Love her to bits.

Events like this are fantastic for getting opportunity to speak to artists whilst they're more laid back and there enjoying themselves. Spoke to so many over the course of the week and it's fantastic to gain their insight into the music and scene as well as speak with them on a personal level. Think I managed to speak with, Fracus, Darwin, Hixxy, Technikore, Gammer, Bananaman, Sharkey (not sure you would call this a conversation), Whizzkid, Ajay along with many more.

I believe Jay had conversations with more including Chris Unknown.

Edit: ahh Darren Styles. How could I forget speaking to DS. Probably because I was so hammered at the time. But had a great chat with him about the scene etc...
Claxton Also, thanks for the kind words mate. Holidaying with Hannah and yourself was an absolute pleasure and added a whole new dimension to the holiday. You had a massive contribution to making it an unforgettable experience.

Your knowledge is pretty bloody sound too. I didn't realise how much of a celebrity you are too!! Even if your extra marital relations with Technikore were sickening!!
_Jay_
quote:
Also, thanks for the kind words mate. Holidaying with Hannah and yourself was an absolute pleasure and added a whole new dimension to the holiday. You had a massive contribution to making it an unforgettable experience.

Back at ya man. Cannot fcuking wait to do it all again next year!

quote:
Your knowledge is pretty bloody sound too.

As we discussed on multiple occasions - nothing like it used to be. Life gets in the way!

Claxton We definitely doing it? I'm game as a badger! I wonder if the villa dude would have us back?
latininxtc
quote:
We definitely doing it? I'm game as a badger! I wonder if the villa dude would have us back?

Is there a reason why he wouldn't???
_Jay_
quote:
We definitely doing it? I'm game as a badger! I wonder if the villa dude would have us back?

I'm definitely keen. Maybe not as an eight day affair like this time, but definitely in some form. Hannah and I have loads of destinations we want to get to before energy and money-sapping sprogs come along - so we wouldn't want this to be our "main" holiday.

And yeah - no reason why he wouldn't have us back! Be amazing to go back to that place. Fcuking magical.

quote:

Ben lost a set of keys and the owner had to change all the locks (which Ben paid for!).

latininxtc
quote:

quote:

Ben lost a set of keys and the owner had to change all the locks (which Ben paid for!).

As long as Ben paid for it, which he was right to have paid for them lol, then I don't see any reason why he wouldn't book y'all.

At a hotel in Lloret and hostel in Barcelona I stayed at 3yrs ago they kept the keys in the front. Smart move for Lloret considering how shitfaced ppl get they would easily misplace keys.
Jay-MD should have gone, deffo. I'll try the next one if ther is
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Jay-MD:
should have gone, deffo. I'll try the next one if ther is

There can only be one Jay, you must decide amongst yourselves

_Jay_ A lot of you would have seen some photos if you're on my facebook, but I also made a very basic video for me and the guys on the trip to enjoy!

Scotsman - this'll be good viewing for you since you don't use facebook! Some of you an Victoria towards the end. :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
quote:

Ha ha!

The drunken scotsman
quote:
A lot of you would have seen some photos if you're on my facebook, but I also made a very basic video for me and the guys on the trip to enjoy!

Scotsman - this'll be good viewing for you since you don't use facebook! Some of you an Victoria towards the end. :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
quote:

Ha ha!

Excellent will watch this later tonight!
latininxtc HTID posted this on their FB page:

quote:

Ravers, we have an announcement regarding ITMS 2015 that we think you're going to like, After editing all of the footage over 40 hours to be precise, we have decided instead of making the DVD and putting it on sale we are simply going to make available free for you all in HD via Vimeo. You guys absolutely smashed it, the footage is just, well amazing, and the world needs to see what happened when HTID shook Magaluf to its core (Pun Intended).

The final edit has been sent back to the production company so expect the full 60 minute video to drop tomorrow or Wednesday.

✦✦ A ravers guide to HTID In The Maga Sun 2015 ✦✦

Also, we were clearing through some of our old emails when we found a review from a raver that came to Magaluf. She was supposed to submit this to raving eye but as the publications have sadly had to spread out further by the time the issue came out ITMS 2015 would not have been current enough news to warrant being inside the magazine. Once we read this review we felt it was only right to show you guys to see how much you agree or disagree. Thank you Carla Holmes for this Bang Tidy review.

Taking up its new residence in Magaluf, HTID brought years of experience together to create one of the most epic events of the summer. Magaluf is one of Europe?s top party destinations and offers a breath taking backdrop for the ravers and by day is actually a very nice resort to chill in, contrary to what the media will have you believe. With jaw-dropping sunsets, white sand beaches with blue waters, stunning views and an international line up that was second to none, the rave scene was truly at home in this iconic location.

✦INTERNATIONAL LINE-UP

I was delighted with this year?s line-up featuring an enormous mixture of world renowned names from the underground scene plus a special guest top secret DJ and top secret MC. All of the best tunes from the start of the scene through to the current sound were played back to back, front to front and front to back.

✦SECRET MC

The multi award winning MC Harry Shotta turned up to surprise the ravers firstly at the BH water park event and then he did 2 hours B2B with my personal favorite MC Whizzkid during a pounding set from DJs Darren Styles and Gammer on the closing zoo concept at Boomerangs. This was easily one of the highlights of my raving years and judging by everyone's comments afterwards a lot of ravers will agree to this.

✦SECRET DJ

Masters of Hardcore DJ Restyle made a special guest appearance first appearing on the sold out boat party and again later that night at the infamous paint party in Carwash. During the boat party the film crew sent a drone up to capture the experience and the wicked party vibe which was surreal to say the least.

✦ON BOARD THE PARTY BOAT

A real asset to HTID ITMS, the boat party showcased outstanding views, vibes and tunes. A 360-degree span offered sunshine views of the Magaluf skyline and the incredibly blue Mediterranean sea. Ravers delighted in jumping and sliding from the rear of the boat into the beautiful blue sea to cool off. The staff on board were friendly, accommodating and quick to keep the drinks flowing for the duration of our journey. Whilst I was at the bar I noticed the ravers were jumping so hard on the top deck that the ceiling was bowing in, It was obvious that this boat had never been pushed this hard before. As we returned to the shore I couldn't help but feel sorry for those who didn't manage to get boat party tickets! Here?s a word to the wise for next year, book your boat party early to avoid disappointment.

Whilst in resort I took the time to ask the HTID organisers what was the ethos behind keeping such big names to themselves when they could have sold a lot of extra tickets with those names on the line up? Their response was this?
?We wanted to give something back to the ravers as a special thank you for those who supported the event and came to Magaluf. We decided that we would rely on our efforts for this event and give the ravers a special treat from HTID. If we had our way we wouldn't announce anything to bring back that wonder at events which is all but lost in today's scene.

There's one for the arm chair ravers out there
smile emoticon

✦BH WATER PARK

When I first heard of the change to the water park venue I'll be honest I was a little disappointed, however with the upgraded bar and free food all day plus extended opening times in the world's only over 18?s water park I couldn't complain and neither did anyone else.Ravers were heard saying things like ?Oh my days, nothing could top this? and ?My life is complete, Kill me now? The most inappropriate line heard was ?I think I just pee?d with excitement? which in hindsight is not the best thing you can hear at a water park.
My personal favourite of the day was the 360 degree loop which was described as a ?human rollercoaster? and it was easy to see why when it separated me from my semi-permanent eyelashes!

✦RAVING CENTRAL:

No rain, no lengthy journeys, no hassle. Taking place in the hustle and bustle of the Magaluf strip, the ITMS set-up takes out all the fuss of trying to arrange pre-rave antics meaning there?s more time to have fun and enjoy what Magaluf has to offer. The team had pre parties, day time chill outs and meet ups that Lloret lacked in my opinion making this feel like a hardcore version of 18/30's. With nearly all of the hotels closely situated to the main events and plenty of helpful advice from either HTID official staff or ITS veterans meant we didn't have a single issue navigating around the resort also another bonus, as you bed into your surroundings very quickly making you feel at home.

Something I found that was a nice touch was It appeared that the club promoters had briefed the PR's along the strip that HTID guests were ?Magaluf VIPs? as the mere mention of HTID or a wave of your wrist band stopped any attempts to sway us into non-HTID bars and clubs removing the hassle of navigating the strip. Some outlets also offered discount on drinks which was cool however the wave house surf centre had changed owners to Mallorca Rocks so the discount offered no longer worked which was out of the hands of HTID to be fair.

✦PLANNING TO ATTEND NEXT YEAR?

It?s hard to beat the feeling of HTID ITMS with packed out clubs every night full of ravers from around the world this year?s event harnessed a vibe that was second to none. Massive props go out to the organisers who I feel have changed the face of Hardcore holiraves for years to come. I can?t wait to see what they pull out of the bag for next year.

If you?re planning to attend next years event you can expect a sea of hands in the air, roars, smiles and an atmosphere which is alive and electric. There are additional benefits such as cheap in resort prices on pretty much everything including the essential food and drink and the biggest element is the totally FREE bar in the main events which means you can party without having to re-mortgage your house. My advice would be GET IT BOOKED because the venues were literally at capacity and I would imagine next year will be a sell out!

My ears are now firmly pinned to the ground in anticipation of next year?s HTID ITMS dates and I hope to see all of my raving family there again!

Didn't know they were planning on doing a film, and it's great that we get to see it for free now! They really should post it on YouTube as well as a promotional tool for the event. Hopefully someone sees it and will be interested in trying to make it out to next year's event.
_Jay_

Pumped to see this!

Claxton Yeah, this should be great!! Get me in the mood for next year :D

The drunken scotsman Not too sure I'm looking forward to seeing this lol. Seem to remember being at the front on my first night there -in a very bad way, being soaked directly in the face with the uv paint gun whilst the camera was pointing directly at me. Hopefully HTID have edited this out lol.
CDJay .... hopefully the final cut isn't done, and someone reads that ^^^ and subsequently seeks out the footage for use if it's not already in

CDJay
Claxton The full aftermovie is here!! Jamie, you do feature on the paint party bit ;)

Triquatra Whats the name of the track at 05.41...with the old synthy trumpet, I like that.
djDMS Love you every day by Gammer & Whizzkid
latininxtc
quote:
Love you every day by Gammer & Whizzkid

He probably regrets asking now!
Hard2Get
quote:
Love you every day

You too xxx
Triquatra
quote:

why?
Ikstra
quote:

37:37 - HTID Australia confirmed!
Claxton
quote:
Whats the name of the track at 05.41...with the old synthy trumpet, I like that.

Great track! You might hear it at Stomp! ;) ;) ;) nudge nudge
_Jay_
quote:
quote:
Whats the name of the track at 05.41...with the old synthy trumpet, I like that.

Great track! You might hear it at Stomp! ;) ;) ;) nudge nudge

If it had a conventional drop, it would be the biggest mainstream track of the last few years. The vocal/chorus is absolutely massive. I still really like the tune, but with a big, upbeat, energetic drop - it could have been colossal.

I like it when Gammer and Whizzkid get together. How good was Could Be Real? Love that!

_Jay_

Getting nostalgic as fcuk watching this. TAKE ME BACK.

Ben, ID for 11m30s onwards by any chance? Huge.

latininxtc
quote:
quote:

why?

I thought you despised anything that Gammer made, perhaps I'm confusing you with someone else on here.

Saw the video and it was fun! Although I got annoyed by the cunty LA raver bitch. But that's your typical PLUR prick in the US, be all about the "PLUR" but demean anything and everything that you don't like lol

But that is a clever idea how the Denver crew mixes drumpstep into hardcore. HU should send them some hardcore breaks I bet their scene will love the stuff.

Jay and Ben were ya'll in the video? I didn't see y'all anywhere in it. Although I'm wondering if that was the drunken scotsman that got that orange UV paint right in the face lol.

Saw a few people that I met from 2012 in the video, glad to see they're still pushing strong!

Overall a nice video. Wish they would have interviewed more DJs. I would have liked to hear him talk to Kevin Energy and the return of freeform to HTID ITS.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
The full aftermovie is here!! Jamie, you do feature on the paint party bit ;)

Will watch this is full later but I did find my cameo lol. Actually quite happy with that was expecting worse :-D

Proper good vibes watching that though, might need to consider next year.

Buzzing to hear that Hixxy will be back in the studio.
The drunken scotsman
quote:

Getting nostalgic as fcuk watching this. TAKE ME BACK.

Ben, ID for 11m30s onwards by any chance? Huge.

Pegboard Nerds - Hero (Gammer Remix)

He put it up for free download last year.

Excellent tune!
_Jay_

Fcuking unbelieeeevable tune man!! How on earth did I miss that!

MC Deecee ****y LA raver bitch haha, one of my mates, I'll be sure to pass that on next time I see her ;)

I actually found it quite funny how the other USA guys couldn't even explain what drumstep actually is, dnb with a beat missing would be how I'd sum it up, but then if you've gotta mix something else into hardcore to get people to actually listen to it then you're fighting a losing battle to begin with haha, plus you can't be DJ Hazard because one of the biggest drum n bass DJs is called hazard, different genre and different country yeah but still a bit odd, it just makes things confusing lol.
djDMS
quote:

Fcuking unbelieeeevable tune man!! How on earth did I miss that!

May I suggest sir, that it is indeed because you are a massive cnut!
Elliott
quote:
I like it when Gammer and Whizzkid get together. How good was Could Be Real? Love that!

That was a monster of a tune yeah.

I don't care what anyone says, I loved To The Moon and Back as well.
trippnface
quote:
quote:
quote:

why?

I thought you despised anything that Gammer made, perhaps I'm confusing you with someone else on here.

Saw the video and it was fun! Although I got annoyed by the cunty LA raver bitch. But that's your typical PLUR prick in the US, be all about the "PLUR" but demean anything and everything that you don't like lol

But that is a clever idea how the Denver crew mixes drumpstep into hardcore. HU should send them some hardcore breaks I bet their scene will love the stuff.

Jay and Ben were ya'll in the video? I didn't see y'all anywhere in it. Although I'm wondering if that was the drunken scotsman that got that orange UV paint right in the face lol.

Saw a few people that I met from 2012 in the video, glad to see they're still pushing strong!

Overall a nice video. Wish they would have interviewed more DJs. I would have liked to hear him talk to Kevin Energy and the return of freeform to HTID ITS.

ya that chick was pretty intense lol. the dude with her is really chill though; he djs in LA. the drumstep is defo interesting. the chick was right about that; definitely would not work in la or sf; but if that is what it takes in colorado to move in the hardcore fuk it! hardcore breaks definitely makes more sense though.

also i dont think anybody despises everything gammer makes... just all the really bad music he makes now.
;) . not pleased he is mixing the vip htid cd at all
cant say i enjoyed most of those tracks they used for this; but the track 1:00 hour in is pretty cool though anybody know it?

really cool video though; looks epic and everybody seems like were totally pleased... arizona is such a shithole i wish we had a place like this to throw the party >.>
DJ Immenze ^^

It took 9.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page