Printer friendly
Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/14 :  23:09:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeh we've certainly had the share of feedback on the artwork! haha

...but i'd love to hear some feedback/reviews of the tracks :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  00:27:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
omg Ionosphere what have you done? Its like you've raped my only dream and turned it into a knightmare! Its really anoyed me, its F**king shite.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  00:47:46  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Congrats to all involved, sounds great!

Regarding the artwork, Ken I sent you vector versions of our logo for the artwork why did you use a web graphic?

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  03:01:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
Why not just use RapidShare? It's free, no account needed to DL, and it has a counter.

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  08:42:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
To whom it may concern -

As a token of respect and consideration to all those who have given freely of their time and effort in the creation of this free album.

Would you think it unreasonable to ask that instead of cluttering this post you take your arguments elsewhere?

....and possibly be kind enough to edit your posts and remove the paragraphs of quotes and personal grievance before you do? Thank you. :)

Here here!

For those among us who appear to be up themselves, save your opinions for something relevant.

Totally agree with these comments.

Hellfury & Spyanova please have some respect and take this issue to PM's. It's an insult to everyone involved in the project to have it further blighted by arguments and one upmanship.

Fireshadow has worked hard on this project and has already encountered some grief in the other thread regarding delays, he could have easily just given up and quite rightly told people to go f*ck themselves but he didn't, he stuck at it and we have a good end result. The people who put time and effort into doing the artwork and the ones who made the tracks deserve to have constructive feedback not some petty little argument overshadowing the project.

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  09:03:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
Can we just forget this already and don't put a drama out of an old story please? I had to comment about his statements and it's just a forum where posts can be overlooked, it's page 3 already, not many are browsing at page 2 anymore imo. I respect the work and effort fire shadow did, his endurance is enviable. It was just a little entertaining debate, but that's it, please don't act that it was a super-serious, disrespectful threat (because it wasnt imo.), ok? :)

Sorry again, next time I deal with this via PMs (leasson learned), so just enjoy yourselfs with the music and give feedback already.

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Edited by - DJ Hellfury on 2013/04/15 09:12:14
djgraemeb

United Kingdom
117 posts
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  09:45:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djgraemeb's homepage  Reply with quote
love it! excellent job

Edited by - djgraemeb on 2013/04/15 09:46:18
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  11:08:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Congrats to all involved, sounds great!

Regarding the artwork, Ken I sent you vector versions of our logo for the artwork why did you use a web graphic?

I really dont understand the thinking behind using the web graphic over the vector version to be honest as all I supplied was the vector version, I look into it...

Glad your enjoying the album & thanks for the opportunity to run such a project :)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  11:14:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Its always been a real harsh forum! Haha

Obviously there will be aspects of a project like this that people dont like which is fair enough but we hope that everyone will find something that is more to their liking and not just focus on what they don't like.

If anyone is going to be critical on an individual track then please offer some feedback on the rest :)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  14:03:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djgraemeb:
love it! excellent job

quote:
Originally posted by Spyanova:

The music is a breathe of fresh air. Lots of various styles and stuff, which is great to hear! Well done!!

thanks for that, glad your enjoying it lads :)

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2013/04/15 19:03:56
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  19:06:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
Why not just use RapidShare? It's free, no account needed to DL, and it has a counter.

Rapidshare! I think i've looked through every other file hosting site on the net & somehow forgot all about it. I was desperately trying to find something with the download counter & 4shared was all I could find.

Will use it now...

jimmyhypa

United Kingdom
360 posts
jimmyhypa has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  19:14:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jimmyhypa's homepage  Reply with quote
Mediafire has a download counter I use that quite a lot.

Facebook

Twitter

Spyanova

United Kingdom
115 posts
Spyanova has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  20:52:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Spyanova's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jimmyhypa:
Mediafire has a download counter I use that quite a lot.

Mediafire is cracking.

The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  21:47:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage  Reply with quote
mediafire has been pretty wierd lately the upload allowance went from 50gb to 10gb now it's back to 50gb and 4 of my uploads have disapeared...god knows whats going on with mediafire these days lol

Spyanova

United Kingdom
115 posts
Spyanova has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  23:12:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Spyanova's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
mediafire has been pretty wierd lately the upload allowance went from 50gb to 10gb now it's back to 50gb and 4 of my uploads have disapeared...god knows whats going on with mediafire these days lol

They're still far and away the best to use, but their dependance on javascript and weird design has made the site very hard to use and very glitchy.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page