Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 Candyland 2k1 meet?
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Fuzz

United States
62 posts
Posted - 2001/03/12 :  04:31:31  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Fuzz's homepage
Alright Colorado kids, just one question-

If you're here, and like me, you aren't going to miss a single happy hardcore act in CO, right? Well, It'd be great to get to know some of you out there.

Howzaboot a meet-up? If anyone's interested, give me a reply and we'll see about setting a time and place to meet up to chit-chat or whatever ^^.

================
Shatter the glass and second half on your monkey ass.
================

Alert moderator
Radar
Starting Member

United States
5 posts
Posted - 2001/04/04 :  12:31:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Radar's homepage
hey, wow, a meetup! what a grand idea! i'd love to meet you, Fuzz! hey, can i get a ride, while you're at it? at least to the makeup? i've got a friend named Matt who is a really shitty driver. RIGHT BROTHA!!!!!!!! ROIIIIIT BRAAAOOO! hee hee! ;-)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Fuzz

United States
62 posts
Posted - 2001/04/04 :  15:35:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fuzz's homepage
Hey, Radar! Certainly love to meet you there. And i'll give you a ride too.

Welcome to the Forums, brov!

-----------------------
"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------

"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------

Radar
Starting Member

United States
5 posts
Posted - 2001/04/10 :  17:48:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Radar's homepage
Nice one brotha! Oh hey fuzz, do you know of any cool places hiring in the Fort Collins area, because i'm about to quit my shit-hole of a job. If it wasn't for my best friend working there, i'd have quit already, but it's cool hanging with him. Oh yeah, KARMA is supposed to be entirely word of mouth and all, but are they selling at the door? or can you ONLY get in with a candyland ticket? hmm? beeotch?

Fuzz

United States
62 posts
Posted - 2001/04/14 :  03:30:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fuzz's homepage
Welcome to the all Ft. Cokkinballs post! :P~

Well, Karma has tix @ door for $20. And a new lineup of crap I'd care less about. But I bought a CL2k1 tic, so I'm on the bus :)

And as far as jobs, brov... you know I'd be right there with ya If there were a better place... but... I'm not easily satisfied, especially with work conditions. So, it looks like "grin-and-try-to-keep-this-job-even-though-it-sucks-transvestite-cock" at the moment

-----------------------
---------------------

---------------------

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page