Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/03/27 :  15:29:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I'm 16 too and im still w8ing for my exams:( i think my love for musi chas made me fcuk them up tho when im ment to be revising photsynthesis im beavering away at a new mix tape:)..Definetly get ur qualifications 1st tho...coz if u get a good job u can afford new and better equipment which will help u and betta vinyl ( more fun) etc etc.......If i had the chance id work and DJ for free @ raves :) just for teh buzz off it

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/03/28 :  04:17:20  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage  Reply with quote
you dont need many qualifications to become a dj.. none infact.. however as silver says you need to get a decent job as well
as for a producer... you dont need qualifications.. but you need to know wtf your doing.. have a good k nowladge of computers & equpiment and audio engineering :)

"ENERGISE"
\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/03/28 :  06:00:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
thanxs
i have a mate who's a dj (amatuer) and he's crap he just fades to another tune plus he doesnt even do that any good he just fades it whenever he likes and then say's to me that was good yeah? and im like YEAH lying my arse off i only go round to have a play on his technic decks and plus he has some alright tunes, plus when theres a gang of us round his house i mix a few songs and my mates are buzzin their faces off, and he says yeah that was ok when i know for a fact that i have much more ryhthm than him.plus i dont just simply fade the tunes together.

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2002/03/28 :  09:28:43  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
you can be as fick as shit m8 but you could stil be the best dj.

you will notice that being smart can help you in djing or even more producing or runnig a label. Again that does not have to be anythign to do with grades and qualifactions.

but for me i have 7 a-c GSSE, Ad GNVQ in Media and Com, C&G in TV prod, HND in TV and multi media, plus some other smaller units or certicates

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

Tyrant
Average Member

Canada
239 posts
Posted - 2002/03/28 :  09:35:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Tyrant's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by virus:
5 years of jazz, 6 years of tap.

hehehhehe

simpsons quotes at their best

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it -- Sir Winston Churchill

The_Busta
Starting Member

Canada
15 posts
Posted - 2002/03/28 :  09:44:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I actually got hooked up with a company and a producer as long as i trained under them and stayed with them. Best thing is, i get paid as i train. nice.

°¤°Come to me and take my hand, lets get up in the sky to the paradise of rave.°¤°

DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/03/29 :  01:51:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
how old are u mc rizzla dizzla?

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2002/03/29 :  03:22:35  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
21 m8 but the way i complain about me aches and pains ya would fink abouy 96

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page