Zonkers 1 - Tracklist Announced!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
DJ Rhythmics

United States
130 posts
Posted - 2010/07/25 :  13:22:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Rhythmics's homepage  Reply with quote
I posted that picture, and I'll post it wherever I please. What can I say, I don't appreciate you telling my friends and label mates to **** off for kindly asking you not to play their tunes.

The most ironic part is Cat Like Thief was always behind your project 100%. Way to slag one of very few people who supported the project fully understanding the problems that would inevitably happen.

Contrary to what people tell me I see the good intent and don't think you're a bad guy, but you need to really grow some balls and apologize. If its support you want you're doing a terrible job, and no matter how many times you delete your posts always remember that the internet never forgets, and neither will the producers and djs.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - DJ Rhythmics on 2010/07/25 13:25:46
acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2010/07/25 :  13:24:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
right, Zonkers has been gang raped by two hardcore forums, and I didnt even have a PC to use to defend it. The tracklists will be redone, I will negotiate participation from whoever still pledges their support. I shall not use any of the top tier artists and I will not split the tracks. The tracks will be permitted or submitted. The artwork, however unoriginal, or however you define 'parody' shall remain, altered to suit the new circumstances.

I apologise to Alex Trimmer for my comment on facebook - I was agitated by the amount rubbish i was getting from people, and that people would so esily abandom their friends to save their own name. I apologise to Thumpa for my retaliation toward his comment.

This was never a project that was designed to pis people off, or create a new fancy USH style drama. Its a bit of fun, a parody to Bonkers which allows people to mix the music they most enjoy. I didnt expect people to jump on the bandwagon and post for fun, as evidently they did.

People who have an issue with Zonkers being a parody of Bonkers, I suggest you look into the "Cat Not In The Hat" parody of "Cat In The Hat". People who do not want their music on Zonkers, as I said about 24 hours ago, will have it removed. I simply questioned the difference to this and any other mix.

I hope that clears things up. Zonkers, if released, will not be directly mentioned on this or any other major hardcore forum.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Bonkers4Life
Advanced Member

Canada
972 posts
Bonkers4Life has attended 6 events
Posted - 2010/07/26 :  12:48:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bonkers4Life's homepage  Reply with quote
such a great idea, and people have to b.itch and complain about. good fkin job!

im 100% for this!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page