Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Cheesiest Music Videos in any genre!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/04/08 :  02:15:51  Show profile Send a private message
so lately I've been reminiscing about older tracks in all genres of em (mostly eurodance, trance, house) and with the wonders of youtube i finally get to see the music videos of a lot of these tracks! We all know that early happy hardcore and eurodance had some of the cheesiest shit out there, but some of these others i've come across really take the cake

what are some of your favorite cheesy videos? (any genre doesn't have to be em can be any genre)

btw if you like that track Audioscape made a hardcore version of it a few years back. It's titled Hidden Agenda and is available for purchase on Warped Science label. you should check it out it's pretty good :)

Alert moderator

Edited by - latininxtc on 2011/04/08 02:21:08
Righteous9
Advanced Member

United States
1,516 posts
Righteous9 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/04/08 :  02:37:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Righteous9's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
so lately I've been reminiscing about older tracks in all genres of em (mostly eurodance, trance, house) and with the wonders of youtube i finally get to see the music videos of a lot of these tracks! We all know that early happy hardcore and eurodance had some of the cheesiest shit out there, but some of these others i've come across really take the cake

RE
what are some of your favorite cheesy videos? (any genre doesn't have to be em can be any genre)

btw if you like that track Audioscape made a hardcore version of it a few years back. It's titled Hidden Agenda and is available for purchase on Warped Science label. you should check it out it's pretty good :)

Got the hardcore version on vinyl... Spun it at a post party for "Anime Central", I still don't know how to post a "You Tube" video... But yeah Cheesiest would have to be the VJs in Boystown, (Chicago Gay district), over playing"Damn you's a Sexy Bitch..." Just the VJs in general...

http://www.facebook.com/matthew.djghostly.mccoy
http://www.rapfamily.info

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Righteous9 on 2011/04/08 02:54:03
DJ Lawlzy
Advanced Member

Canada
520 posts
DJ Lawlzy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2011/04/08 :  02:53:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Lawlzy's homepage
Captain Jack!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2011/04/08 :  03:08:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lawlzy:
Captain Jack!

lol why does this song remind me of mambo no. 5! lol

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2011/04/08 :  04:21:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
alright so a few more i've run into

all original vengaboys got together again (except the cowboy he was replaced) and they released this track last year

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2011/04/08 :  06:07:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage

ultraskool
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
ultraskool has attended 50 events
Posted - 2011/04/08 :  12:16:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ultraskool's homepage
Hey "Whispering", That video by DUNE - Hand in Hand is not really cheesy!? How is it cheesy? Aqua's tunes are cheesy with a video or not! LOL

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2011/04/09 :  09:53:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2011/04/09 :  10:06:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ultraskool:
Hey "Whispering", That video by DUNE - Hand in Hand is not really cheesy!? How is it cheesy? Aqua's tunes are cheesy with a video or not! LOL

I'm going by how the word is used in the movie industry. However as i speak English only as a second language, i might be using the word wrong.

The Dopeman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,393 posts
Posted - 2011/04/09 :  10:28:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Dopeman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:

aaaaaa pizza hut a pizza hut kentucky fried chicken an a pizza hut LMFAO!!! thats pure cheese...you want fries with that lol

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2011/04/09 :  15:50:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:

I'm going by how the word is used in the movie industry. However as i speak English only as a second language, i might be using the word wrong.

what ppl consider cheesy will vary slightly from person to person.

i actually would qualify Hand in Hand as cheesy, seeing as how i don't see very often the trash ppl rise up and overthrow the dumpster king lol. i'm sure that there is some deeper meaning behind the video, but i doubt anyone really cares

i'm sure some ppl wouldn't consider safri duo's played a-live as cheesy as the rest, but imo it's still chees

and lol @ fast food song! winning!

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2011/04/09 :  16:50:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:

No you're right. The video you posted is incredibly cheesey, there is no question about that lol.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2011/04/09 :  16:54:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh25dxDuOW8

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2011/04/09 :  17:24:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:

is that really the lead singer for triple j? she's older than i expected!

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2011/04/09 :  17:28:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:

is that really the lead singer for triple j? she's older than i expected!

I guess it is yeah.

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/04/10 :  01:37:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage

I guess this can be considered happy hardcore but then we have one of the cheesiest genres out there, it's our pride!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.45 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page