Total online 1819
 Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Underground 6 - OUT NOW (Feedback)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 14

Author Thread  
skankineddie666

United States
98 posts
Posted - 2013/10/08 :  20:04:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skankineddie666's homepage  Reply with quote
Just ordered HU6!!! Can't wait for it to get here even thou it will take some extra time since I live in the USA :P

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Gisbo
Average Member

United Kingdom
237 posts
Posted - 2013/10/08 :  20:49:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gisbo's homepage  Reply with quote
i really excited about this album so many good tunes in this album :D

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2013/10/08 :  20:50:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
I need a hardcore music album provider for get those new biggest thingy in my hardcore library. Or a Credit Card.

Brainchild
Average Member

United Kingdom
193 posts
Posted - 2013/10/08 :  20:59:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Brainchild's homepage  Reply with quote
If I have to pre-order the album bundle now, will I need to pay up front or will I only be debited once the albums ship?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/10/08 :  21:09:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
You get charged immediately.

"Just ordered HU6!!! Can't wait for it to get here even thou it will take some extra time since I live in the USA :P "

TBH we plan to ship int'l orders ahead of release date to the degree that you should expect it on or around the theoretical "release date"

CDJay

skankineddie666

United States
98 posts
Posted - 2013/10/08 :  21:47:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skankineddie666's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:

"Just ordered HU6!!! Can't wait for it to get here even thou it will take some extra time since I live in the USA :P "

TBH we plan to ship int'l orders ahead of release date to the degree that you should expect it on or around the theoretical "release date"

CDJay

Quick question. If I payed with Paypal and the address on Paypal doesn't match the address i typed on the order form will that cause any problems?!?!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/10/09 :  06:18:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
As long as PayPal processed successfully, it'll be fine. We wanted to allow alternate delivery addresses in order to facilitate gifting and accommodate people who flit from place to place (students, fugitives etc. )

CDJay

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2013/10/09 :  09:33:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
I ordered the launch-pack, can't wait to get em!

Also wanted to say, cracking website, you can see the love and effort gone into it :)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2013/10/09 :  09:50:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, credit for a lovely looking site. Just like using my Windows phone!

Got the bundle too, despite not yet being a fan of this whole 'Powerstomp' malarkey.

Now I'm in 2 minds whether to listen to previews or wait....

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/10/09 :  11:09:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
I'd wait. One of the happiest side-effects of this model is that I no longer have to worry about randomly selected clips of every single track on the CD going up via Vendors the week before release.

There's enough stuff from these albums floating around in live-sets, podcasts, radio shows etc that by and large showcase what to look forward to without essentially ruining first-time listening for everyone.

Thanks for the support, guys. I can't stress enough how much we're entirely reliant on interested types shrieking delightedly about these and upcoming albums. There's been a *lot* of front loading in terms of time and financial investment (we haven't "released" anything since the start of the year!) so we really need this to "catch fire" as it were so we can get the next lot out and start planning for next year!

CDJay @ Hardcore (May Put Me) Underground

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/10/17 :  19:28:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Yeah, credit for a lovely looking site. Just like using my Windows phone!

Got the bundle too, despite not yet being a fan of this whole 'Powerstomp' malarkey.

Now I'm in 2 minds whether to listen to previews or wait....

Pre-orded both myself even though I've never even heard this powerstomp stuff yet! i'm sure i'll like some of it, well I hope so! and every track will be new to me as I haven't heard any new hardcore this year, so looking forward to hearing some new tunes!

Mr igloo

United States
277 posts
Posted - 2013/10/17 :  20:43:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mr igloo's homepage  Reply with quote
Definitely going to pre-order later tonight! Glad to see 'Feel The Friction' on here, great tune and hopefully Trooper makes more tunes in the future :)

djchexmixer

United States
363 posts
djchexmixer has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/10/17 :  21:46:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djchexmixer's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:

CDJay

Oh, man. That makes me very happy. Thank you for that! I am even more hyped now!

Happy Dance Fusion Vol. 2:
https://soundcloud.com/dj-cruelcore-neo/happy-dance-fusion-vol-2

nantk

Spain
69 posts
Posted - 2013/10/19 :  19:56:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nantk's homepage  Reply with quote
I saw last year a bundle with all hu series, but i couldnt buy then

do you know if there will be something similar to that?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/10/19 :  20:12:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
We have very few of each album, in fact i bought the last 5 copies of hu2 from Genepool for 30 pounds each. It probably will happen, but you'll need to be a lottery winner fetishist. or mad.

CDJay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 14 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 10  11  12  13  14
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page