Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Clubland X-Treme Hardcore: 10
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
toml123

United Kingdom
65 posts
Posted - 2014/05/31 :  11:00:45  Show profile Send a private message
Was announced for April/May release.... Were at the end of May yet no release.... No news... No info on the delay...What is happening?

Alert moderator
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/05/31 :  11:07:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
Definitely happening but it's going to be a 'Best of' album, so no new material. Also the last one of the series. Not sure when it will be released.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
toml123

United Kingdom
65 posts
Posted - 2014/05/31 :  11:20:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toml123's homepage
i dont think the whole album will be a "best of" because it only takes two minutes to compile 60 songs from a libary onto a cd... so it wouldnt have such a delay... hopefully itl be 2 cds of new songs, then the 3rd cd the "best of" that would make more sence, lets remember, AATW bring a new "clubland classics" and similar libary cds out every couple of months, so if this was a libary compilation, it would of been out january.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/05/31 :  11:26:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
They already done a best of cd with number 7 I think. This is going to be a whole compilation of 'best of' CDs. I'm assuming a mix each from styles breeze and hixxy, showcasing the best tracks that appeared on their mixes over the years.

d2kx

Germany
127 posts
Posted - 2014/05/31 :  11:53:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit d2kx's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by toml123:
i dont think the whole album will be a "best of" because it only takes two minutes to compile 60 songs from a libary onto a cd... so it wouldnt have such a delay... hopefully itl be 2 cds of new songs, then the 3rd cd the "best of" that would make more sence, lets remember, AATW bring a new "clubland classics" and similar libary cds out every couple of months, so if this was a libary compilation, it would of been out january.

The release date does not really depend on the work for an album series like this (think business - when does it make the most sense for them to release etc.).

Basicly, what The_drunken_scotsman said.

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2014/05/31 :  15:00:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
They already done a best of cd with number 7 I think.

yep 7 contains a best of hardcore cd. one of my favorites. very well done.

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/06/02 :  16:26:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage
I'm in no hurry to get hold of an album full of tracks I've probably already got unmixed.

Maybe if they had Gammer mixing every disc, it would be a more attractive prospect but they don't.

Gazcore
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
Posted - 2014/06/04 :  14:29:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazcore's homepage
New member here!!

I agree with what's been said here already, a greatest hits send off album is just pretty pointless to me unless you've been on the moon for a decade and just come back then maybe...

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/06/04 :  16:28:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Gazcore:
New member here!!

I agree with what's been said here already, a greatest hits send off album is just pretty pointless to me unless you've been on the moon for a decade and just come back then maybe...

Welcome! :)

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/06/09 :  23:09:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
I might be just tempted to buy it if it is a best of cd, if not I won't even contemplate buying it

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2014/06/13 :  09:03:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
I'm in no hurry to get hold of an album full of tracks I've probably already got unmixed.

Maybe if they had Gammer mixing every disc, it would be a more attractive prospect but they don't.

Yeah have to agree with you there man. Why buy an Album of tracks everyone has and has heard millions of times.
Stick to the new stuff.

Maybe

CD1 STYLES, HIXXY & RECON

CD2 MOB, EUFEION & ALEX PROSPECT

CD3 DOWSTER, VAGABOND & BEN AV-IT

Nearly everyone else seems contracted to Hardcore Underground with recent mix Cds and Albums lol

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Edited by - rafferty on 2014/06/13 09:54:22
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/06/13 :  09:18:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
They'll be shitting themselves now HU is building such a strong catalogue of albums.

Just release the damn thing or cancel it. When was the launch party, april or something?

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2014/06/13 :  09:37:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage
Yeah the Launch party was a little while back. Think ravers all now realise which label cares about the scene and which is purely about profit with making best of Compilations.
Seems like there would be no new mix albums if it was not for HU and Clubland.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Edited by - rafferty on 2014/06/13 09:58:03
Chris Core

United Kingdom
105 posts
Posted - 2014/07/20 :  00:18:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris Core's homepage
another album launch part for this one...think it looks like october release...http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Manchester/Bowlers-Exhibition-Centre/Totally-Lost-It---Best-of-Clubland-X-treme-Hardcore-Anthems/12222521/venue.html#contentjump

ConnerIntenzifi

United Kingdom
112 posts
ConnerIntenzifi has attended 8 events
Posted - 2014/07/20 :  12:38:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ConnerIntenzifi's homepage
I'm also doing the Scotland launch in November so could be anytime lol

Chris Core

United Kingdom
105 posts
Posted - 2014/07/22 :  21:09:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris Core's homepage
agh right lol...might try and go to this one in manchester...right near my bday....aatw need to pull their finger out and tell us when it's getting released though!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page