Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/11/13 :  06:17:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
Architex - Altitude

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2014/11/13 :  22:22:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
My head hurts trying to pick one single tune...

But one tune worth mentioning regarding this topic is Let Me In (Darwin Remix), though I would never dare to say any one tune is the definite favourite, but LMI is timeless.

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
Styles & Breeze - Future Set

I'd prefer to listen to the 2008/2009 update nowadays but it's just that melody. I love it so much.

Close second would possibly be Styles & Breeze - Come With Me (Unique Remix). Even by today's standards, that is one powerful drop.

Surprised you like the unique remix of come with me, the original was far better imo. A great tune which I'd completely forgotten about. I remember the huge wait for the release on that - about 3-4 years iirc. I seem to remember the issue being that styles wasn't happy with it for some unknown reason so it got thrown on the scrap heap until breeze started Futureworld many years later.

My personal favourite is probably Still the one by Dougal and styles but there's too many to choose in all honesty.

I thought the Unique version was the best one, by a long way. I don't agree with Future Set remix though, for me the original was infinitely superior to any other version.

The Unique remix is sooooooo good, in my opinion. It's one of the best tunes from that year!

My SOUNDCLOUD

Edited by - Quicksilver on 2014/11/13 22:23:28
eddiewould

New Zealand
375 posts
eddiewould has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/11/14 :  10:45:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit eddiewould's homepage  Reply with quote
It has to be Bang! - Sail Away (Trixxy Remix). It's an amazing song from a song-writing perspective (Thanks Nick Arnold!), has chilling vocals & beautiful production - you can really hear the work that has been put into it - it just shines.

Some other honourable mentions:
Brisk & Trixxy - Eye Opener

Scott Brown - Everytime I close my eyes

DJ Vinylgroover - My Guardian Angel - YES you heard me right. It's an amazing song (thanks Paul McCartney!) in my favourite genre. And that bridge section (around 2:50) makes me tingle every.goddamn.time. I don't care if it's cheesy.

Stealth - See me climb

DJ Demo & Ad Man - Pleasure & Pain

Visa - Fly Away

Bang! Cloudy Daze

If I have to pick a "newer" track, it would probably be
Stormtrooper - Universal Family.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page