Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 Show off Your Dj Gear/Rig!!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2014/11/19 :  03:00:51  Show profile Send a private message
Here's my little thing :) (Ps. I Scratch, ALOT lol)

I cant figure out how to resize these huge images...

Alert moderator
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/11/19 :  07:21:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Dont really have much to show off:

Will also be getting this badboy, so I can set colors to the buttons I use on the keyboard :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/11/19 :  07:22:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
If you have Windows (Vista,) 7 or 8, you could always open up the images in MSPAINT and change the size there, before uploading them somwhere

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2014/11/21 :  09:59:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
Nice, your mixer looks well used haha.

Here's my studio stuff, just got a new PC and monitor. Need to have a bit of a cable tidy though! Hastily chucking stuff together to check the build is working OK. ;)

Here's my decks, it's a pic from the old house but my set-up is still identical in the new place.

Edited by - Audio Warfare on 2014/11/21 10:06:48
brenergy

Canada
105 posts
Posted - 2014/11/21 :  13:24:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brenergy's homepage
well, not much to either my DJ gear or my production rig... but here's my DJ controller:

and here's my "rig" xD

Kayin

United States
52 posts
Posted - 2014/11/26 :  05:23:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kayin's homepage
Alright, I'm ready for the shitstorm! Here's my room I DJ (and produce) in. I just moved not too long ago so things are a bit messy still. Sorry for that

This is a closeup of my dj gear. Nothing impressive but hopefully can get some new turntables soon. It is used gear so can't really expect much. They work so that's good at least :3

W: Well it's clearly no match for Jonathan Ross.
J: Well that's interesting because I f*cked your mom.

DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2014/11/27 :  01:54:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Kayin:
Alright, I'm ready for the shitstorm! Here's my room I DJ (and produce) in. I just moved not too long ago so things are a bit messy still. Sorry for that

This is a closeup of my dj gear. Nothing impressive but hopefully can get some new turntables soon. It is used gear so can't really expect much. They work so that's good at least :3

Ahh we have the same turntables :) But i wish i had a little room for just djing and producing.

Kayin

United States
52 posts
Posted - 2014/11/27 :  11:45:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kayin's homepage
Got the same? Hehe hope you don't have to deal with the issues I have. Pitch slider is a bit weird on the right.
Man before I moved I was really cramped. I only kept my setup so close to my computer because the usb cables are pretty short but it's still a whole lot more room than before. I'm right handed too so scratching was a pain to do.
(Not putting an IMG tag on this since I don't feel like resizing :/ https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/135819461/_MG_1855.JPG)

Edited by - Kayin on 2014/11/27 11:51:26
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2014/11/27 :  13:57:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage

In 1997/8, I had 2 cd decks and an amplifier and some DJ lights, here is me doing a school disco with it Radio Shack Mixer!

by 1998/1999 I had bought 2 turntables, to go with them. JBS1100's Direct Drive at least! Yamaha DJX on top there!

by 2001 I had moved to mainland UK and was going to college, the CD decks were long gone. (30 pieces of vinyl) but I had bought a Numark EM260 - the kaoss-pad built in was fun.

by 2003 I'm married (at 18) and my grandma had passed away, left me some money so I did what any responsible human would do and bought brand new turntables (Numark TTX1s), Mixer (Numark PPD01) and an effects unit + more vinyl (150 pieces of vinyl)

by 2004 I've moved to America and after 6 months of waiting my stuff arrives - Kaoss Pad 2 was returned to the store before I left the UK because how much do these things really get used?! Stupid buy. Alesis AirFX has replaced it...equally stupid. (700 pieces of vinyl)

by 2005 I am divorced and living with friends........ (400 pieces of vinyl)

by 2006 I've moved into my own place, phusionrecords has closed down and I'm no longer buying vinyl (450 pieces of vinyl)

by 2008 I am back in the UK, moving into our house with my wife-to-be+bun in the oven. Having sold my decks and mixer before leaving the states I'm now repurchasing them...so far I have one deck and a mixer. (300 pieces of vinyl)

by 2009 I'm married, have one kid and slowly being able to buy back the vinyl I lost during the divorce and move. (500 pieces of vinyl)

by 2011 we have another kid on the way so I get rid of the decks to pay some bills...(1000 pieces of vinyl, which aren't going anywhere!)

by 2014 I've bought another set of decks (technics 1210s) and mixer (Numark DXM09)

Currently it's much the same, though I've sold the Numark NDX800 as it wasn't really getting the use.
We're moving house now and the new house is in a Fibre Optic area so I can do online stuff with DJing! Because of that I expect I'll be buying CD decks again soon ..along with selling the Technics and getting TTX's back again. Because as much as people hype them up, there are better/much more fun options out there.

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2014/11/27 :  13:58:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage
https://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=62878&SearchTerms=collection

Last set of pictures on here. For my current production gear, imagine a laptop. Nothing else. My PC is not up to much now, sadly.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/12/10 :  06:17:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:

by 2011 we have another kid on the way so I get rid of the decks to pay some bills...(1000 pieces of vinyl, which aren't going anywhere!)

Dooon't be alarmed, but there may be someone hiding under your blanket?

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/12/10 :  06:21:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
My DJ set up. I do have a studio build in progress, in one of unused horse stables. Even scored a load of top end sound proofing from my work. Maybe the horses will get some sleep again now but yeah, it's all very much a work in progress...

ViperStar

Singapore
123 posts
Posted - 2014/12/13 :  03:47:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViperStar's homepage
Guess I'll share mine too :P

The Singapore Hardcore Crew Rev Up Podcast, Venom Drive Podcast and Urban Hardcore Network sets all mixed on these :)

Founder of the Singapore Hardcore Crew: www.facebook.com/SGHardcore
Personal DJ FB Page Link: www.facebook.com/DJViperStar

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/12/14 :  20:21:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ViperStar:

The Singapore Hardcore Crew Rev Up Podcast, Venom Drive Podcast and Urban Hardcore Network sets all mixed on these :)

Sexual! How many pairs of headphones does one man need!? ;)

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2014/12/14 20:22:59
ViperStar

Singapore
123 posts
Posted - 2014/12/15 :  08:25:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViperStar's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
quote:

Ahahaha! The one on the right Rokit is for my PC (at night so I don't disturb others). The Technics is a backup and the ATH-M50X is my main DJ headphones after I stopped being a Pioneer whore (previous pairs were HDJ-500s and HDJ-1500s) :P

Founder of the Singapore Hardcore Crew: www.facebook.com/SGHardcore
Personal DJ FB Page Link: www.facebook.com/DJViperStar

Kayin

United States
52 posts
Posted - 2014/12/17 :  22:10:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kayin's homepage
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
quote:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2i66q9.jpg

Ahahaha! The one on the right Rokit is for my PC (at night so I don't disturb others). The Technics is a backup and the ATH-M50X is my main DJ headphones after I stopped being a Pioneer whore (previous pairs were HDJ-500s and HDJ-1500s) :P

Dammit man I'm so jelly of your setup, mainly your mixer lol. I'm guessing you just use compressed air to clean up the dust?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page