Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2016/01/22 :  08:18:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
[quote]Originally posted by djDMS:
You sure he didn't just say 'high energy Hardcore'? Which, of course is exactly the same thing but doesn't make anybody sound as much of a twat.

As a description it's great, as a 'name'.....No thanks.

DMS if you want to call Kutski a twat that's fine. I guess it is hard for people like you to see someone alot more talented and successful than yourself.

No need to be bitter and angry at your own shortfalls and zero selfworth. Which is very obvious that you have.
All I am doing is just repeating a discriptive name that I heard said on the radio.
Now calm down and bang your head against the wall a few times. Might give you some much needed sense.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - rafferty on 2016/01/22 08:53:42
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/01/22 :  10:06:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
You sure he didn't just say 'high energy Hardcore'? Which, of course is exactly the same thing but doesn't make anybody sound as much of a twat.

DMS if you want to call Kutski a twat that's fine. I guess it is hard for people like you to see someone alot more talented and successful than yourself.

No need to be bitter and angry at your own shortfalls and zero selfworth. Which is very obvious that you have.
All I am doing is just repeating a discriptive name that I heard said on the radio.
Now calm down and bang your head against the wall a few times. Might give you some much needed sense.

You heard it on a radio, did he also explicitly pronounced it HI NRG? Also, you're not one to talk when you look down on japanese hardcore for copying "hardcore".

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2016/01/23 :  06:30:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

You heard it on a radio, did he also explicitly pronounced it HI NRG? Also, you're not one to talk when you look down on japanese hardcore for copying "hardcore".

I just said the truth that Kutski called Darren Styles set Hi NRG Hardcore or High Energy Hardcore. It was DJDMS who starts talking bollocks calling Kutski a twat and carrying on and making himself look very silly.

With Japanese Hardcore, I do think most of it is very behind compared to what is being done here in the UK and the anime and different language will never be relatable to most ravers these days. You just have to look at how well M Project is doing compared to to the others that make Jcore in his home country.

Maybe it would have worked in the 90s when Blumchen and a lot of other Germans were making similar music. But that was 20 years ago.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Edited by - rafferty on 2016/01/23 06:42:43
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/01/23 :  07:41:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
real j-core might be going th anime route, but not all japanese hardcore does. There's quite alot of Gabber aswell.

Also, djdms didnt say kutski was a twat, he said, and I based this on if he really pronounced it as "hi nrg", is if someone said it like that, he or she would sound like a twat.

It's like I hate people who say "LOL" out loud

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/01/23 :  08:51:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Spent ten minutes writing a well worded (but non-insulting - give it a try) reply only for the tab to crash!

So quick summary -

Didn't call anybody anything, was referring to the constant need to 're-label' everything all the time. I clearly said it was a great description but you went looking for negatives because I didn't totally agree with you. But yes, if somebody insisted on using the term HI NRG, I'm afraid...

Personal insults while calling others out for (even though I didn't) being insulting. Er...

I'm not bitter, Kutski or anybody else couldn't do my job better than me so totally irrelevant point.

Rest of it was just petty and a bit over the top. We don't agree? So what, I don't start trying to deconstruct your life and character over a few forum posts.

Thought you might be up for debate, but no, you had to go down the tired old 'don't agree with me so I'll get arsey' route.

Ah well.

Edited by - djDMS on 2016/01/23 08:53:21
Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2016/01/23 :  09:00:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

I'm not bitter, Kutski or anybody else couldn't do my job better than me

Instantly reminded me of:

Sorry...

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/01/23 :  15:12:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2016/01/24 :  04:29:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Spent ten minutes writing a well worded (but non-insulting - give it a try) reply only for the tab to crash!

So quick summary -

Didn't call anybody anything, was referring to the constant need to 're-label' everything all the time. I clearly said it was a great description but you went looking for negatives because I didn't totally agree with you. But yes, if somebody insisted on using the term HI NRG, I'm afraid...

Personal insults while calling others out for (even though I didn't) being insulting. Er...

I'm not bitter, Kutski or anybody else couldn't do my job better than me so totally irrelevant point.

Rest of it was just petty and a bit over the top. We don't agree? So what, I don't start trying to deconstruct your life and character over a few forum posts.

Thought you might be up for debate, but no, you had to go down the tired old 'don't agree with me so I'll get arsey' route.

Ah well.

I was just quoting what I heard said on BBC and then you were there one that started insulting people with names.

Is all clear as day to see what was said by you. I suggest you take your own advice that you gave me.
I have no problem with people disagreeing with what was said.
But why go name calling people twat for having a non insulting description or name to descibe something? That is exactly what YOU did.

I never tried to deconstruct your life. That is just the way you came across with your name calling for no reason.

Edited by - rafferty on 2016/01/24 04:36:49
DJ D-Luc-D

United Kingdom
458 posts
Posted - 2016/01/24 :  12:02:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ D-Luc-D's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So quick summary -

Ah well.

I was just quoting what I heard said on BBC and then you were there one that started insulting people with names.

Is all clear as day to see what was said by you. I suggest you take your own advice that you gave me.
I have no problem with people disagreeing with what was said.
But why go name calling people twat for having a non insulting description or name to descibe something? That is exactly what YOU did.

I never tried to deconstruct your life. That is just the way you came across with your name calling for no reason.

quote:
I never tried to deconstruct your life.

r u fkn srs m8

quote:
"I guess it is hard for people like you to see someone alot more talented and successful than yourself."

quote:
"No need to be bitter and angry at your own shortfalls and zero selfworth. Which is very obvious that you have."

It doesn't have to be names to be taken personally by someone. :P

I'm also not sure why it affects you so much whether Kutski is offended or not especially when he probably doesn't read these forums. Dean essentially just said "I think this term sounds stupid" (at nobody in particular as he said "anyone") and all of a sudden you're up in arms and defending Kutski's career when nobody's even talking about his skills or success as a DJ. You're acting like a Belieber, just a bit more mature.

Check out my netlabel Touitsu Recordings: http://touitsurecordings.jaycore.eu --- http://soundcloud.com/touitsu-recordings --- http://www.facebook.com/TouitsuRecordings

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page