ONE RAVE - New Compilation - OUT NOW
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/07/25 :  15:28:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
hurry up with buy 1 of 70 copies of your new cd compilation

just put it on itunes and google play. with edm in your search tags, sell 100,000 like the old days

you'll have to add uk hardcore or the rest of the world won't buy just because you never called it uk hardcore, like most comments are like on youtube

masters of hardcore charge ?7.99

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=masters%20of%20hardcore

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Guest on 2016/07/25 15:40:54
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/07/26 :  00:09:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Your sneering would be infinitely more warranted if UK Hardcore didn't sell nearly as many CDs. and indeed units, as other genres can despite being a seemingly smaller genre. It does, though. That's why there's nearly 40 albums released in the past *3* years. All glass mastered; IE 500+ units pressed. I've said all along, we'd rather have ~2000 people who actually give a sh** than 100,000 casuals who are in it for 3 months before genre hopping.

IE Feel free to STFU

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2016/07/26 02:08:28
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/07/26 :  04:37:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Your sneering would be infinitely more warranted if UK Hardcore didn't sell nearly as many CDs. and indeed units, as other genres can despite being a seemingly smaller genre. It does, though. That's why there's nearly 40 albums released in the past *3* years. All glass mastered; IE 500+ units pressed. I've said all along, we'd rather have ~2000 people who actually give a sh** than 100,000 casuals who are in it for 3 months before genre hopping.

IE Feel free to STFU

CDJay

oh you mean the ones you're getting when you make Nanobii like music like gammer and styles are atm? :P

Sorry, I had to make some kind of dig. But the worst offender must have been Breeze during the 2nd to last Clubland Xtreme though

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2016/07/26 04:40:14
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/07/26 :  09:52:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:

IE Feel free to STFU

CDJay

everyone on here should quit crying about the current scene being crap and dead

drum & bass dead, trap dead, dubstep dead

hardcore is the only scene left, to be big and not full of nerds, if uk hardcore does'nt do it, hardcore will, and uk hardcore will be left having to put uk hardcore on all the flyers in the uk

bangface is hitting bristol and rubbish lakota https://www.facebook.com/events/1637799859872952

if you don't have casuals buying music on itunes or google play, nobody would ever know about uk hardcore

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2016/07/26 :  10:36:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
It's just a bit of fun chaps, something to dance around the living room to!

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/07/26 :  10:50:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
exactly, theres alot more of those on itunes and google play, who randomly buy something before going to the gym or out jogging when sat on the sofa bored the night before

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Posted - 2016/07/26 :  11:09:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
Take it easy Champ. maybe sit this next one out.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/07/26 :  12:39:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
chickens, you will have ken masters out doing you

Golion

Sweden
27 posts
Posted - 2016/07/27 :  09:37:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Golion's homepage  Reply with quote
Can't wait to get the album :) Been listening mostly to gabber lately so some uk stuff will be a nice change.

Some people will never get the appeal of buying psysical albums but to the people who do like collecting stuff cds/vinyls are something else than buying a digital album (even if at least 75% of the music I buy today is digital it's just not the same thing).

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/07/27 :  14:57:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
digital is'nt the same if you buy the EP or album, but most tracks are rubbish, so buying single is better and costs less, and you can re-engineer them when most of them have been mastered with some rubbish ozone preset

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2016/07/27 :  17:09:40  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage  Reply with quote
OUT NOW!

Can someone please ban Guest from this forum?

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/07/27 :  22:09:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
i'll go piss on all the door handles in black swan bar

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/08/02 :  16:28:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
I still haven't received my copy, as well as a few other things I ordered of hu, and i'm assuming it was released last week as planned? and I usually have all my hu orders on the week they eventually come out

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Posted - 2016/08/05 :  16:51:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
Arrived at HU today I can confirm.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/08/05 :  17:52:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Out now!

Er.....OUT NOW!

OH.....Out now?

Yay! Really out now!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.49 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page