of 15

Author Thread  
strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  17:57:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
hey toxic i'm trying to get the nite off work but the guy who filled in for me last time refuses to do it again ... it's still a long way away though so i mite be able to wrangle something. i really don't wanna miss any of this one.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
pacman has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  20:35:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage  Reply with quote
front right is not really a good idea for two reasons:

1) you won't be able to hear a thing.
2) it's a very common meet-up spot.

if the meet-up's during the night, my reccomendation would be either the first aid tent or the rushn stall, cos there's usually only one of each and staff/security/other people can usually tell you where they are.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  20:45:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah i think somewhere in the non-dancefloor areas would be good for an in-rave meetup ... although i still think a pre-rave (ie in line) meetup is a good idea

Skeenip
Average Member

Australia
228 posts
Skeenip has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  20:48:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skeenip's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by XxXbUnnYgAlXxX:
Its times like this that I really wish i was australian!! I'm so jealous of you guys!!!
XxX

yOu'rE nOt aLoNE...

You could always move here

So what's the plan for the meet-up? and please tell me there's still cheap tix around...i still haven't bought mine

"Well it just goes on and on and you don't stop, party people winding up and keep on going til you drop YEAH!"

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  21:03:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
Skeenip, i believe that there are no more cheap tix available ... the cheap tix were only on sale until 28 Sept.

Crack another one !!!

saintberry

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  21:07:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit saintberry's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah i still havent got mine either =O price isnt really that much of an issue, is there anywhere i can get them off the net?

ROB GEE SAYS, ANYONE WHO SAID HARDCORE TECHNO AND GABBERHOUSE IS DEAD, **** YOU!!!!!!

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/10/01 :  21:52:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
Ive never bought tix for a rave on the net (i didnt even know that u could, apart from ticketek)
but i know all the usual outlets sell them, $49 + b/f

Crack another one !!!

saintberry

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2002/10/02 :  00:07:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit saintberry's homepage  Reply with quote
<lives in canberra, i wonder if itm is selling them *cheks*

ROB GEE SAYS, ANYONE WHO SAID HARDCORE TECHNO AND GABBERHOUSE IS DEAD, **** YOU!!!!!!

Skeenip
Average Member

Australia
228 posts
Skeenip has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/10/02 :  06:14:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skeenip's homepage  Reply with quote
ahhh shazbot...*looks in wallet and finds only lint*

"Well it just goes on and on and you don't stop, party people winding up and keep on going til you drop YEAH!"

manic

Australia
299 posts
manic has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/10/02 :  17:02:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit manic's homepage  Reply with quote
Maybe we should have two spots were we meet up. One inside and one outside. That way people who are there early can meet up before going in and then people who come later will be able to meet inside. As long as there is a time everything would be set. What time are people thinking of turing up to this parte? 9.00 is a very early start. I guess it just depends on the line up. Does anywone know whos playing when. You could also meet on the way to the parte if people are going by train and I'll be able to give people a lift if they come from the shire or if they want to meet me at a station like Hurstville.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

I was sent to outer space to find another happy place. Now i'm left here all alone, a million miles away from home.

Edited by - manic on 2002/10/02 17:15:31
toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/10/02 :  19:51:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
Instead of saving the "meet up" until Hyperspeed (which is still 57 days away, not that im counting :P) why not meet up b4, say at a Logic (although this is restricted to those over the age of 18) or another party b4 Hyperspeed. Im sure there will be another all age party b4 Hyperspeed.
Meeting up at a party b4 Hyperspeed means u get 2 know everyone beforehand and it saves introducing urself to everyone on the nite and hence will make the nite more enjoyable because it eliminates any chance of missing a DJ's set.

Crack another one !!!

manic

Australia
299 posts
manic has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/10/02 :  22:00:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit manic's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm off to Ultrasonic this week. Anyone want to meet up? Meeting up sooner is not a bad idea, if i can make it, I will meet up. It just that I know I am definitely going to Hyperspeed.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

I was sent to outer space to find another happy place. Now i'm left here all alone, a million miles away from home.

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/10/03 :  04:36:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
I *briefly* considered going to see ultrasonic, but then my financial reality reared up its ugly head and gave me a swift kick in the ass for being so foolish :P

i'm with toxic on the pre-Hyper meetup though. I'm perfectly happy to meet up at another party or something ... although the advantage of hyper is that we know *everyone's* gonna be there

- strychnine (the artist formerly known as speccedninja)

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/10/03 :  15:18:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
I *briefly* considered going to see ultrasonic, but then my financial reality reared up its ugly head and gave me a swift kick in the ass for being so foolish :P

was it financial reality rearing up its ugly head or was it knowing that ur parasite of an ex-girlfriend our lovely friend will b there?

Crack another one !!!

djyogi

Australia
487 posts
Posted - 2002/10/03 :  17:37:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djyogi's homepage  Reply with quote
anyone from the northern beaches going to hyperspeed?

I wanna go so badly but its a trek and plus i got schoolies on the next day. Someone help me out do u reckon its worth going to or not if i have to travel a distance???

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ... 11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page