Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Seany
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,906 posts
Posted - 2004/03/10 :  21:53:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Seany's homepage  Reply with quote
Who cares how old they are.....Its all about the music! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
NuFoundation

Ireland
495 posts

18 hardcore releases
NuFoundation is verified hardcore artist NuFoundation has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/03/11 :  04:01:21  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit NuFoundation's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dj-freedom:
He's been making tracks with hixxy for years ( the old bonkers days!) so if he's only 17 then he must have been producing since he was 10!!

Hardcore is the passion of the chosen....

That's Rick Harris (Sunset Regime), not Adam Harris. Rick Harris was the other half of Antisocial, Also part of O.M.G.

Hardcore Til I Die.

StarRizerX
Average Member

United States
221 posts
StarRizerX has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/03/11 :  05:10:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit StarRizerX's homepage  Reply with quote
In my opinion, I feel better buying records from someone who's been around, particularily from those who are older such as Sy and Scott Brown. I know that they were pioneers and have stayed in the game a long time, opposed to Gammer, who probably tagged along right beside Dougal until he developed some creativity of his own, but I guess that's how every Dj becomes a Dj. I feel lazy and spoiled when I buy this music when I could just sit around and make some of it myself after buying some equipment, but that takes TIME that I don't have. What the famous hardcore Djs are doing opposed to what we, the fans, are doing, is actually broadening their knowlege for music production, and THIS is what interests me, because it's much more creative and mindful than what we do. But again, I guess that's just how the music industry functions. I will continue to buy hardcore despite the ages of artists, but that's just my opinion.

I have three namesfor you: Styles, Scott Brown, & Dougal. Now Shut the F*** Up

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.74 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page