Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
clarke101
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,839 posts

185 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/01/03 :  16:16:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit clarke101's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Comet:
Just out of curiosity, where the hell did you get the name, Northern Lights? That is so blatantly stolen from me and my friend Spigumus.

And people don't understand why this disgusts me so much..

And you maybe borrowed it from

Notheren lights Love of my life on next gen

Alert moderator Go to top of page
lucificifus
Advanced Member

United States
1,518 posts
lucificifus has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/01/03 :  19:56:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lucificifus's homepage  Reply with quote
Either way, show is tomorrow.

Just blew 600$ on Vestax PDX-2000's and a coffin, so I am for DAMN sure ready to do dis shite.

Site will be up by the end of the day :P I am sending this from an Apple store in Denver, 2 hours away from my house.

CYA ALL TOMMOROW at 7 CALI TIME!!!

-----------------------------
Pss Pss Pshhahaha Brkkkkkkititikikikiki BEEP BEEP BEEP.... *CRASH*

YAY MAKINA!

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2005/01/03 :  22:02:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
"Can you see 'Northern Lights' in US? "

yes you can, we had them about a month and a half ago, it was the second time ive seen them in my life, the first time was in britain where i used to live (the most southern tip)

i also belive you can see them in scotland and cumbria

:)

---------------------------------
May Explode Without Warning
click to visit:
My DJ Website
Hardcore Avatars and Wallpapers

spigumus
Starting Member

United States
14 posts
Posted - 2005/01/04 :  02:11:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Just to clarify some things.

A) It actually wasn't Rita's idea at all.

B) Totally forgot about that Next Gen artist, heheha. I miss those tunes!

C) "Bemani". Hahahahaha, I thought DDR and all related bemani games died. Wow. Maybe I'm sounding like an *******, but if you were -really- into Bemani, you would have been old timers like Comet and I are in the whole Bemani scene.

;)

zelachang

United States
466 posts

54 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/01/04 :  03:10:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
tuning in for sure, good to see some guys my age spinning, looking forward to MC Rita lol
hopefully I can get on the site soon.. dont want to miss this

----------------------
in two thousand four, it was HARDCORE

A woman who gives up sex too easily is like non-union labor. Union labor HATE that.

Edited by - zelachang on 2005/01/04 03:11:27
Rita
Average Member

United States
207 posts
Rita has attended 4 events
Posted - 2005/01/04 :  06:22:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rita's homepage  Reply with quote
NO... it was suggested, you guys.

I was thinking the name "WHOA". "Western Hardcore-kids of America". Or something like that. Lucificifus is in Colorado, and Bemaniraver and I are in California, soooo yeah. I thought that name might work.

Comet, thought you weren't coming back. I am sorry for getting you upset, but I thought we (Bemaniraver and Lucificifus and I) had decided against the name-- I just mentioned it to them. Forgive us for any confusion. After all, we're only kids, y'know. ;)

Pfff, MC Rita. That's so lame... someone, throw an MC name at me. Y'know, spam me with possibilities on AIM (BriskUraken is my screen name).

M'kay, I'll be making cookies.

http://ritascomic.keenspace.com

zelachang

United States
466 posts

54 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/01/04 :  06:31:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
you should MC, seriously
its be cool, at least pretty interesting for a couple of minutes

----------------------

A woman who gives up sex too easily is like non-union labor. Union labor HATE that.

Rita
Average Member

United States
207 posts
Posted - 2005/01/04 :  06:49:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rita's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by zelachang:
you should MC, seriously
its be cool, at least pretty interesting for a couple of minutes

----------------------

I am MCing. I'll be doing the shoutouts so the boys can DJ. In fact, I was meaning to post this.
RULES ON SHOUTOUTS:
Please, I beg of you, nothing inappropriate, insulting, or with swear words in it. Even if it's "shout out to bemaniraver 'cause he's the shit!" I'm sorry, but I can't say that. I'm going to be at home, you know, where my parents are.
Please, please, please, this is very important and I'd appreciate it if you kept this rule in tact:
Do not spam your shoutouts, or request the same shoutout more than once. This makes the chatroom scroll too fast and I won't be able to catch everyone else's shoutouts. Say it once, I'll get it. Say it a million times-- I won't get anybody's. Also, if more than one person makes an identical shout out (i.e. Shoutout to the ravers of America!) I'll either list you all in no particular order or just say "various".
If you want to make multiple UNIQUE shout outs, please wait to hear them all. Don't start complaining saying "YOU NEVER DID MY 978TH SHOUTOUT!" Just WAIT.
There must be an equal balance between shoutouts and music. Therefore, shoutouts will be made EVERY 5 MINUTES.
Remember, we're only human, and under 18 at that. If something goes wrong, notify us in the chatroom, but please do not constantly scream "OMFG WAT HAPPENEND!?!//" we will fix it the best we can.

Thanks so much to those that are looking forward to this event. I will get Lucificifus to change the flyer.
Thanks again!
- MC Rita
- MC Clever (a consideration... :\)
- MC Mewtwo (suggested by an old friend)
- MC Sky Eyes (suggested by zelachang)
- MC Starburst (suggested by zelachang)
- MC Hail (suggested by zelachang)
- MC Dreamweaver (suggested by zelachang)
- MC Crown 'n Cran ('tf is that? suggested by zelachang)

zelachang

United States
466 posts

54 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/01/04 :  07:15:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Crown and Cran' is what im drinking right now

----------------------

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/01/04 :  07:29:23  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Not to sound like a grummblehead but just to let you know... you can not run this radio station from this site, we allow posts about other shows because it's hardcore related but please do not plan it here... It's like setting up a shop selling CD's inside tower records or HMV :)

Rita
Average Member

United States
207 posts
Posted - 2005/01/04 :  08:01:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rita's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Not to sound like a grummblehead but just to let you know... you can not run this radio station from this site, we allow posts about other shows because it's hardcore related but please do not plan it here... It's like setting up a shop selling CD's inside tower records or HMV :)

ah, no no... not from your site. I guess we're just advertising here but that's still bad, huh. :| Accept my apologies-- I only meant to get the word of the show out, but bemaniraver and lucificifus started the post. I'm just MC.
Once again, my apologies, Silver. :p If you mean being hosted on HHC.com, no, and we won't be using your chat either. We have our own server and everything-- it is in no way HHC.com related other than the fact that the three of us love hardcore and post on these forums, as well as admire and support the local hardcore DJs here (you, Apollo, TSR Crew, Comet, and the like).

Again, we're planning to change the name. I'll tell Lucificifus my idea, apologies again for the name. -_- the name was never confirmed with me.

lucificifus
Advanced Member

United States
1,518 posts
Posted - 2005/01/04 :  08:32:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lucificifus's homepage  Reply with quote
During the show the event will be refered to as the Hardcore Young Alliance. Because of old people. Stupid old people. But I do not have the time to change EVERYTHING yet again. The poster and coding and annoucnements will remain Nortern Lights Hardcore Young Alliance. After the event, and nearing the next event, it will be replaced by whatever name we decide on. For this event, the posters wont be changed, but the name will be announced by Rita However, the prerecorded shout by guest dj's will also remain the same. I will not ask them to rerecord it. However, if you plan on sending one in, if you would please just say Hardcore Young Alliance. :)

Silver, dont worry, I had no intention of running said event in your forums, it was just the first run, and I wanted to get some support. And please remember, this isnt a radio station, its a once a month online event. Hence the event syle poster thing :P

Thanks again for everyone's support.

YAY MAKINA!

lucificifus
Advanced Member

United States
1,518 posts
Posted - 2005/01/04 :  08:47:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lucificifus's homepage  Reply with quote
Site is officially up. Please PM me if it doesnt work on your browser. Quciktime clip to the left will not work untill 30 mins before show.

http://www.chromosystems.com/nahya

PS: Its not working on a lot of peoples computers
To join our chat:
SERVER: sandbach.uk.terminet.org
CHANNEL: #alliance

To connect to radio
the Bemani show URL (compabtible with all audio players): http://www.chromosystems.com:8000
the R-U-X video show URL (compatible with quicktime 6 and realone/realplayer10): rtsp://69.10.138.119/nahyalive1.sdp

THANK YOU ALL WHO PLAN TO TUNE IN! ENJOY THE SHOW AND SPAM THE CHATS!!!

YAY MAKINA

Edited by - lucificifus on 2005/01/04 09:15:36
bemaniraver

United States
142 posts
bemaniraver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/01/05 :  03:01:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bemaniraver's homepage  Reply with quote
ok... here is link for info and such..:

http://www.chromosystems.com/nahya/intro.html

we should have gone live 5 minutes ago but we are behind schedule..with cheapo equipment..and lousy servers :D

Kids to the core!!
we need a slogan..
anyways..
woot

bemaniraver

United States
142 posts
bemaniraver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/01/05 :  03:03:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bemaniraver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by bemaniraver:
ok... here is link for info and such..:

http://www.chromosystems.com/nahya/intro.html

we should have gone live 5 minutes ago but we are behind schedule..with cheapo equipment..and lousy servers :D

Kids to the core!!
we need a slogan..
anyways..
woot

edit: i think you need to use this link for it :
rtsp://69.10.138.119/nahyalive1.sdp
quicktime or realplayer

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page