Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 Party Decorations
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Soren

United States
499 posts
Posted - 2001/04/05 :  15:32:50  Show profile Send a private message
Hi, I don't know if this is the correct forum area for this, but.... I am in charge of making decorations for an upcoming Trance party and I was wondering if anyone has any really good ideas for rave decorations or some web sites I can look at that have cool stuff to stick on the walls/ceiling. I am extremely non-artistic and was thinking of just cutting out shapes and coloring them neon type colors and then getting a bunch of black lights.

Also I have seen a really cool poster twice before that has a passed out rabit on it with a plate of pills and powders in front of it. Anyone know where to get that poster or other super cool posters like that? Thanx all!!! ^_^

Alert moderator
GT
Average Member

United Kingdom
160 posts
Posted - 2001/04/05 :  16:02:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GT's homepage
I can get a picture of a cat passed out with a fag in mouth and hand round a bottle a beer... If I can find the ****ing link...

================
'You picked me up, and swept me away....'

Alert moderator Go to top of page
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/04/06 :  00:16:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
What looks really good at trance events is neon colored string, it's really cheap and you can tie it to something and string it across the room, under black lights the string looks like a glowing neon light or something, if you get a whole bunch of colors and patterns happening it looks real good.

Soren

United States
499 posts
Posted - 2001/04/06 :  10:37:04  Show profile  Send a private message
That's a good idea, and Ive never seen it before. Thanx ^_^ With funny shapes on the wall that should = cool ^_^

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/04/06 :  13:16:00  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Dunno... looked really cool just strung real tight across the room and in like little rainbows and stuff.

Fuzz

United States
62 posts
Posted - 2001/04/06 :  13:45:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fuzz's homepage
Never understimate the power of Tin Foil or Mirrors! ;D

Also, Cheesecloth draped in front of a laser is really, really cool looking.

-----------------------
"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------

Edited by - Fuzz on 06 Apr 2001 13:46:14

"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------

kRaZiE kIdD
Starting Member

17 posts
Posted - 2001/04/28 :  15:01:31  Show profile  Send a private message
lights and lasers are cool...i don't know..i am not really into trance...

Kev

aznwasian

United States
428 posts
Posted - 2001/06/25 :  19:03:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit aznwasian's homepage
Well it depends on were you're having it, but you can load neon paint into a water gun and just spray it everywhere. It looks really cool but it makes a big mess.

aZnWaSiAn
-I can't stop raving...

Soren

United States
499 posts
Posted - 2001/06/26 :  08:18:18  Show profile  Send a private message
LOL! That's farny. We ended up making several neon life size party kids that came out great and throwing up different shapes of neon cardboard on the walls and got lots of black lights. Ppls seemed to like it ^_^

dj-efeks

Australia
298 posts
Posted - 2001/06/26 :  12:16:06  Show profile  Send a private message
neon paint... lasers... and black lights, cant get any better =P

black lights are essential if you ask me... i never tire of lookin at the white stuff on my clothes under them lights =P

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...

deejaybee
Average Member

United Kingdom
193 posts
deejaybee is verified hardcore artist deejaybee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  06:49:14  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
Ok I have been in charge of stuff like this before and here is a very cool idea that I picked up from the techno room at hardcore heaven once.

get some fish netting or anything else that is capable of holding things near to the celing.

Get some very fine cotten wool and spread it out accross the netting so that it is extremely fine almost hard to see and then shine an Ultra Violet light accross the top of it the effect is amazing.

Regards

Deejay Bee
www.thedigitalvision.co.uk

Inferno Ravers - "We Are Where The Fun Begins!!!"

FingazMc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,761 posts
FingazMc has attended 28 events
Posted - 2001/07/09 :  13:35:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit FingazMc's homepage
STOBES!! i loppve stobes anyone looks cool dancin with a strobe on!

keep on ravin!!!

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page