Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 DOES NE1 PLAY DDR?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
sammypoohuk

United Kingdom
387 posts

6 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/10 :  08:52:54  Show profile Send a private message  Visit sammypoohuk's homepage
Well today i got a copy of jap 4th mix of it and guesse wat songs were on ther!!!?
Thats right! When i went through the dong list for the first time i was like omg omg omg omg cos "shooting star" was on it!! The second time i went throught there i waslike OMG OMG OMG OMG cos "follow the sun" is on it!!! So nowim mega HAPPY! U shud all go out and get a copy of it and a dance mat its a loada fun by ur self or wid mates!

SaMmY

Alert moderator
DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/10 :  09:19:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
ddr what is that ?

You can't see me,because i am the future.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
sammypoohuk

United Kingdom
387 posts

6 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/10 :  10:12:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sammypoohuk's homepage
Dance Dance Revolution! the big guys at konami must of liked bonkers or just loved tripple j and bang! there r loads of happy hardcore songs on it its gr8! :D

SaMmY

StrifeII
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,143 posts
StrifeII is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2002/01/10 :  10:46:01  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit StrifeII's homepage
I bloody WISH i could get a copy of this! england sucks

------------------------------------------------------------
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Robbie_Jay/

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/10 :  11:15:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by sammypoohuk:
Dance Dance Revolution! the big guys at konami must of liked bonkers or just loved tripple j and bang! there r loads of happy hardcore songs on it its gr8! :D

SaMmY

clear
on wich platform?

You can't see me,because i am the future.

aznwasian

United States
428 posts
Posted - 2002/01/10 :  16:04:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit aznwasian's homepage
At my loacal arcade we have six different ddr floors... i suk tho. all my friends play it and one actually bought an arcad console for his living room!

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.aZnWaSiAn.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/01/10 :  19:06:50  Show profile  Send a private message
damn, all i can find in stores round here are the disney version (which the donald hardcore mix is f*ckin' wicked btw) and the first mix. anyone know of any place online i could pick some of the other mixes up?

this is for the playstation, which means anyone with a p2 can play it as well, just make sure to pick up the dance pads

this game has got to be one of the best work outs i've had since the nintendo power pad

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"

Mr LoSTiT
Average Member

United States
212 posts
Mr LoSTiT has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/01/11 :  06:07:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mr LoSTiT's homepage
i have ddr i have almost all the mix's i got 3rd, 4th, 5th, and the extra mix but with all the mixes i dont know all the happy hardcore songs or dj's all i know it that shooting star is in it and follow the sun was in it and its on 2nd mix two need more info on ddr? where to buy it and stuff? goto www.ddrfreak.com

dark days dark days dark days i like dark days........OUCH!!! what the hell was that?? ......uh oh......I CAN'T SEE!!!!!!!!!

A crazy homeless guy predicted my rebirth. Sometimes I wonder if he was really crazy, or if he truly was a prophet. But, then I saw the crack fall out of his pocket :/

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/11 :  06:13:54  Show profile  Send a private message
f*ckin' LOL, the 4th one has KC & the sunshine band on it?!?! i'm definitely gonna pick that one up, if i can find it w/o the damn pad =P

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/01/11 :  07:35:42  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
DD6's secret level (final stage I think) track is a track I helped remix...

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

sammypoohuk

United Kingdom
387 posts

6 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/11 :  08:30:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sammypoohuk's homepage
ok ok ok one place to but it is www.anotherworld.co.uk but only in the uk. i dunno were u cud get it in the usa, hangon www.redoctane.com is another place to buy it but usa only. the best way to play is with a pad other wise its boring like my friends said he cud do this song on standard so i took him to the arcade went on that song on standard and whooped his unfuncky ass! he stopped half way thorugh. it does help to have some kinda rthym (?) in u and u all do. my friends suck but i dont i can do every song on difficult on euromix and 4th mix. ho by the way my friend gave me the copy of 4th 4 free yesterday! wahoo! :D

SaMmY

sammypoohuk

United Kingdom
387 posts

6 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/11 :  08:34:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sammypoohuk's homepage
hey silver wat song is it!? all my friends r f-in jelous now! hahahahahaha :oP

SaMmY

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/01/11 :  10:06:09  Show profile  Send a private message
on the third mix one of the titles says "Flashdance (What A Feeling) (Dougal Mix)" is that one by paul??

Lixx
Advanced Member

United States
1,338 posts

288 hardcore releases
Lixx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/01/11 :  15:13:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lixx's homepage
I think Dougal remixed the Magika ft Stixman version. Stompy did another version but I'm not really a fan of either. There were many much better 80s rips IMO
-Lixx

StrifeII
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,143 posts
StrifeII is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2002/01/13 :  05:54:07  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit StrifeII's homepage
im sure someone was after the id of the flashdance theme remix in the track id section..btw that another world site f*ckin rocks!

------------------------------------------------------------
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Robbie_Jay/

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/01/13 :  06:37:45  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
I got this from http://www.ddrfreak.com

to get to the mix I helped in it's Riyu Kosaka - True (Trance Sunrise Mix) It's a hidden stage but to get to it you have to:

"You can get this song by landing on it during roulette or by playing any 2 BeForU songs on your 1st and 2nd stage (True Trance Sunrise mix will then be highlighted in purple over Roulette.)"

On the DDR6MAX machine :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page