Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
kayleigh
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
Posted - 2002/03/14 :  06:37:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hey my first rave was wicked i just heard of it and luved it so much it was only a little club with a few mates but i wont forget it was class and i luv doin it more now

kmbrown

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Jaide

United States
306 posts
Jaide has attended 10 events
Posted - 2002/03/14 :  10:50:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaide's homepage  Reply with quote
My first rave was on 12/25/98...yes kids that's right Christmas night!! The party was called "Jesus Was An Alien" thrown by the Superstars of Love in St. Louis, Mo...The DJ's were ESP Woody Mc Bride, Nitro, Tom B & Kojak, Echo, - Ron S, Tre, and an extra special set by Santa Claus!!..It was awesome...DEFINITELY a life changing expierence!!

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!

manic

Australia
299 posts
manic has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/03/17 :  23:01:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit manic's homepage  Reply with quote
Like one of the replies to this question, this is going to make me sound old. I can' t remember the name of my first rave, but, i know were it is and Sven Varth ( I hope I've got the spelling right) was the headline DJ. This was in 1993. Then it was MDMA and the first New Years was Prodigy: Rave Paragon, which is one of the best raves I've been too. In a wharehouse, speakers to the ceiling, a lighting rigg that covered about 3/4's of the wharehouse, two spheres where they played graphics on and showed the fireworks and a great line up of Sydney talent.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

I was sent to outer space to find another happy place. Now i'm left here all alone, a million miles away from home.

Edited by - manic on 2002/03/17 23:03:38
Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/03/19 :  01:27:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
My first rave was way back in '95 in a dodgy storage place (not large enough to qualify as a warehouse ) in Fleetwood. My mate was DJing at it, and despite the smell of fish it absolutely kicked ass!!!

Matthew
--------------------------
"Its a Hardcore hit. This is the **** that kicks" - MC Storm

Th_Twister
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2002/04/07 :  12:20:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Th_Twister's homepage  Reply with quote
The worlds first public park in Birkenhead u.k in 1969 who feels old now "I was very young at the time!" this rave was held by a group of new age travellers when everyone else was into flower power. the club i use to go to was the Drome in Birkenhead 94/95. the last one i went to was the 24 hour stand @ the Glastonbury festival 2000. who said us o.a.p's cant keep up. Can't keep up i didnt see anyone who could keep up with my pace for very long and these were people half my Age.

I am not a Dancer, am just someone who can Dance. To Happy Hardcore.

DiamondDog

United Kingdom
250 posts

12 hardcore releases
DiamondDog has attended 3 events
Posted - 2002/04/07 :  14:23:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DiamondDog's homepage  Reply with quote
I only managed to go to my first rave a month a go, when I went to Dizstruxshon at Doncaster Dome and it was mad. Now I can't wait for my next one, hopefully Vibealite in two weeks time.

Would Tommy Kirkwood, and Lynne come to the surge tent out front immediately, this is proper urgent.

Every Tuesday 8-9.

Stomping as you like.

DJ-SK8

Canada
269 posts
Posted - 2002/04/07 :  18:01:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
My first party was ATM Reunion 2000, on nov 11 2000. It was @ the docks and the hhc sets were Frisky & D-Minus, Dj Spree, & Dj Breeze, and i even own all of the hhc tapes from the party.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!

WoRd?!!

CandyKiddo

Canada
57 posts
Posted - 2002/04/08 :  14:04:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Station Street...........hehe it was soo dirty and gross........but the music was good.....and it was fun...

~*HuGGleS*~
Dalyn

I WaNNa SeE A RaInBoW HiGh In ThE SkY

RaVeRfRoMOhIo
Starting Member

United States
6 posts
Posted - 2002/04/08 :  15:48:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Tonka 2 :)

2 years ago

Happy Hardcore For Life!!!!!!!!!!!! xKaNdY KiDZx PLUR!!!!!!

Hughes

United Kingdom
82 posts
Posted - 2002/04/09 :  03:25:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
My first was back in '94 Club Kinetic, Stoke-on-trent. The first DJ i saw that night was DJ Vibes.

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  04:22:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah i went to dance nation in 1992!!!!! .......... it was ****in wicked!!! i dont remember a thing!!!...... dreamscape at rollers ... many times!!!........

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

NighTfLYraver
Starting Member

United States
5 posts
Posted - 2002/04/13 :  07:16:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
my first RAVE CLUB i went to was most likely Teknoklub in Los Angeles or the Dome (which is no longer around ::sadness::) to be honest i can't remember which i went to first . . . although i have a hunch it might have been Teknoklub . . . hehehe

Which CareBear are YOU? --->http://www.drudabear.com/quiz.htm
Which PowerPuff GiRL are YOu? ---> http://www.geocities.com/suuper_rad/tests/ppg/ppgtest.html
Which RainbowBrite Kid are YoU? ---> http://home.vicnet.net.au/~kyb/rb/rainbowbrite.htm

glowsticks do not function properly during the day & neither do i :o)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page