Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 So why do u like hardcore? EXPLAIN!!!!!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
joltzy

United States
62 posts
Posted - 2002/04/02 :  20:14:42  Show profile Send a private message
I like hardcore cause its diferent,beautiful,fast,and fun!!!!!!!!!!!Well i started to listen to it about 5 or 6 years ago. I was a big punk and my freind was into electronic music. I coud not htink of lisening to the shit untill he played chapter 1 for me. I was like woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! this crap is fast hard and sweet wich basicly punk is (pop punk at least)! So i borowed the cd and loved it ever since. It makes me feel sad,happy and energetic at the same time! I have so much love for the music i can not explain! It basicly makes me tick! This is the only music i listen to now and probably will never stop! I love everyone who spins it produces it listens to it and suports it basicly im a forever fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOLTZ

Alert moderator
Don Giovanni

Canada
290 posts

43 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/02 :  21:35:39  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by joltzy:
It makes me feel sad,happy and energetic at the same time! I have so much love for the music i can not explain! It basicly makes me tick!

I think you'll find it's like that for alot of us. Music of many forms can be very overwhelming that way especially happyhardcore (for me anyway). and i tottally know what u mean about the love of the music...i have music playing 24-7 in my room...yup i go to sleep listening to happycore as well (makes my parents think i am insane). Happy hardcore has so many factors that make it great, the fantastic lyrics about love, the speed the energy the uplifinting piano rifts...all soo soo good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  01:53:07  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage
bouncy
fast
fun
thats the main thing tho
"FUN"

most music... however good... just isnt fun and doesnt have a *fun* feel to it
hardcore (well happyhardcore) does anyway
:)

"ENERGISE"
\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  02:58:59  Show profile  Send a private message
why does anybody like any kind of music!
i like it because i just do
i cant explain it
i just looooooooove it

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"

Edited by - DJ CURLY on 2002/04/03 03:05:31
Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  04:56:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
I love it, It has a really unique sound if you hear a tune somewhere you know immediatly if its hardcore because its sounds so unique and fun.

Sy.

sammypoohuk

United Kingdom
387 posts

6 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  07:24:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sammypoohuk's homepage
me also, it is unlike ne other style of music. It makes me happy, and makes us wanna dance. Its fast and happy and well it will always be the best in my mind.

SaMmY

virus
Advanced Member

Canada
4,346 posts

716 hardcore releases
virus has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  07:51:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virus's homepage
i like how they take disco strings and vocals, and filter them, and make new songs. they lay a good 130 bpm kick overtop. add some good strong male vocals screaming overtop, and you've got a good tune. "one more time" would be a good example.

evangelion

United States
91 posts
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  08:28:29  Show profile  Send a private message
i liKe thE teCHNo MusiC becaUSE of THe rEpetiVE beatS.
They REMinD me OF the REpeTeTivE motions Of SEx.

X T C X T C X T C XT C X T C

wHats that Band whO sings tTHat ONE MoRE TIME song?

virus
Advanced Member

Canada
4,346 posts

716 hardcore releases
virus has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  09:51:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virus's homepage
the rave and the orgasm.... yes..

Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  10:07:28  Show profile  Send a private message
it make sme happy when im sad, makes me happier when im happy....And is FUn liek u all say it is u can bounce around sing along, mc along, n do allsorts:) It doesn't take itself to seriously like other musics ( all tho we take our hardcore seriously n so do many people) it has the ability to laugh at itself i.e piis take tunes :) I just lllllloooooooooooovvvvvveeeeeee it too:)

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting

DJ-SK8

Canada
269 posts
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  11:20:57  Show profile  Send a private message
I like it caus there;s nothing els out there like it. It's vary deep, fun, and alway's put's ppl in a good mood. It's also not comershal, so that meens that ppl put alot more effort into making a song (atleast i think so), thats all.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!

WoRd?!!

phoswh0re

Canada
57 posts
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  13:47:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit phoswh0re's homepage
damn yummy beats!!....hardcore weather happy or just ****in stompy and dirty!! WHO WOULDNT WANNA SHOW THAT TO THE WORLD...and by being a dj...you can bring the tracks you love to the attention of others who love it...and are learning about it!!!...i wanna produce too to put my own emotion in in!!!!!....

dj tempo tantrum

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  14:45:08  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
happykore is everything to me, there is such a diversity in it that you can bend it to an emotional roller coaster... the sweet vocals, they are like real songs w/ melodies and flow and not just "boom boom sqeek boom squigle boom ba boom boom" all my $$$ goes into it, just the focus of everythin' here too =) you name it, i can relate it to my music =P

and one more time is by daft punk, on the second cd

"It's all good..."

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page