Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 *UFOLOGY RECORDS UPDATE*
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2006/08/24 :  18:11:57  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ's homepage
Good afternoon people...

We thought that since we havent updated in the last few months what better time than to do one now from the Ufology camp. We are sorry that we havent updated the website, but we will now try to keep up and give you as much information as possible.

Ufology Tracks Feature On New Hardcore Nation
Two tracks from the Ufology camp are featured on the new Hardcore Nation 3. "UFO - Tears" & "Sparky & Sytronik - Let It Shine" feature on Seduction's CD. The CD has been also mixed by Robbie Long & Stu Allan. It is available from all good music shops or check out www.hardcore-nation.com for more information. We will also be updating the MP3 section very soon with some more tracks for you to check out on the Ufology website.

Next Ufology Release
Yes the long wait for Ufology's 2nd release is now known and will be provided by DJ Sytronik & Sparky with "Let It Shine" & "Love On The Run", which "Let It Shine" features on the brand new Hardcore Nation 3 album. More information soon on a release date soon. All releases will feature as digital downloads from the Ufology shop which can be found at the website.

DJ UFO Guests On Galaxy
Around last month UFO did a 30 minute guest mix on Brisk's hardcore show on Galaxy digital. You can here forthcoming Ufology material by going to http://www.nextgenerationrecords.co.uk/radio_show.cfm?folderID=7 and you will be able to listen to all of the show.

DJ UFO Mixes Hardcore Reunited 2
Yes that album from Rumour Records is hitting back with its 2nd installment of the Hardcore Reunited series. Also included in the 3 disc special is Geos, Druid & Devastate & Marc Smith. Watch out for loads of forthcoming ufology material on this album.

Sytronik In Ibiza
Yes you can catch Sytronik out in Ibiza with the "Godfather" Slipmatt at United Dance every Monday at Club Summum, playing old skool, house and all your favourite anthems! Check http://www.myspace.com/djsytronik for dates you can catch him out in San Antonio.

That is about it from the Ufology camp, keep checking www.ufologyrecords.com for more regular updates and news regarding a Ufology Tour hitting Japan & Austraila.

Keep It Hardcore

Ufology Team
www.ufologyrecords.com

Alert moderator

Edited by - UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ on 2006/08/24 18:13:23
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2006/08/24 :  18:16:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
Good stuff, looking forward to Hardcore Reunited 2.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
makingmusic
Average Member

United Kingdom
230 posts
Posted - 2006/08/24 :  19:50:43  Show profile  Send a private message
i posted about a track called 'TWO WORLDS' (I THINK) i heard on brisk's galaxy show. UFO was guest. DJ can you shed any light?

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/08/24 :  20:14:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Wee sytronik must be havin a ball playin out in ibiza, glad to see him doin well with gettin some hardcore out aswell

Dain-Ja
Advanced Member

Canada
1,983 posts
Dain-Ja has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/08/24 :  20:31:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dain-Ja's homepage
I've been waiting nearly 4 years for you to release "UFO - Tears"
can you do it now...

I'm gonna go crazy.

Visit makemeRUSH.com for music from the ONLY North American hardcore label pressing vinyl!

FREE track every Monday: http://www.rushdeliveryrecords.com/?p=229

UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2006/08/24 :  21:37:41  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by makingmusic:
i posted about a track called 'TWO WORLDS' (I THINK) i heard on brisk's galaxy show. UFO was guest. DJ can you shed any light?

Hi,
Yes this track is in the release schedule along with Tears. We will provide more information when we have it

The Ufology Team

makingmusic
Average Member

United Kingdom
230 posts
Posted - 2006/08/24 :  21:54:32  Show profile  Send a private message
it was amazin' gonna download the link now!

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2006/08/25 :  08:31:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by UFOLOGY RECORDS HQ:
quote:
Originally posted by makingmusic:

Hi,
Yes this track is in the release schedule along with Tears. We will provide more information when we have it

The Ufology Team

Good to hear that Tears is getting released at last :)

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/12/07 :  07:21:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage

Ufology Digital tracks are starting to appear on TID again now.

https://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/142381/ufology-digital.html

It's very comforting to know that UFO is still lurking around in the scene producing new music and making an effort to re-release and make available some of his popular older stuff.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/12/07 :  07:51:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
I hope UFO doesn't mess around trying to make an update of Music Makers. He completly ruined Connections, and whats up with Marley? It's like he didn't want to resing/rap/mc the lyrics? I see that he have updated it and labeled it "Ufology version" but it's still horrible :(

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  22:13:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage
Some of these tracks on Ufology Digital will have to take a listen to.

https://soundcloud.com/jason-ufo

Recent trancecore track from Jason is Universe sounds decent. Under My Skin Trance remix sounds very good.

He released an album Genres in 2014 which hadn't realised about. It's an album with various styles so not a hardcore album. Some very nice tracks on this inc. Memoirs of a B-Boy, Dimentions, The Party and Liquid.

https://soundcloud.com/jason-ufo/jasons-ufo-genres

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  22:18:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage
His tracks Untouchable and Just A Feeling sounding good from last year which may have to d/l.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page