Page: 
of 21

Author Thread  
redwingz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,483 posts
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  12:56:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage  Reply with quote
Im lovin the Brisk and Ham disc, my fave song has gotta be 'Final Goodbye'. I didnt realise the 1st time i listened 2 it, but its like a cheesy love song (with the guy n girl both singing about eachother) ,but hardcore style, its well ace. Normally on songs wiv MC's in they r just goin on about raves or the hardcore scene, so i like how this 1 is different.

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR

Alert moderator Go to top of page
roundhead711
Average Member

United Kingdom
162 posts
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  13:19:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Scott Brown and Kelly c - hold you ni my arms has taken top place in my fave tunes ever.

Im_British

United Kingdom
39 posts
Im_British has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  13:39:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Im_British's homepage  Reply with quote
Robbie Long & Stormtrooper - Nasty Time
Joey Riot - Party Alarm

My favorites!

Dj Satsky
Average Member

Australia
221 posts
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  13:55:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Satsky's homepage  Reply with quote
Favourites of Bonkers 17

Frisky & Hujib Get Away Gammer Remix
Uplift & Sc@r feat Vicky Fee One
Weaver & Andy L Cannonball Scott Brown Remix
Weaver & DMO Paradise
Brisk & Vagabond Lift Me Up
Darwin vs Rampant ft Ant Johnson No More
Scott Brown Enlightned (Dj Weaver Remix)

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  13:56:58  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
UK TV commercial posted news page.

redwingz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,483 posts
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  13:57:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage  Reply with quote
ahhhhh i hate that 'nasty time' - the beat is really good but that voice is so annoying, it duz my head in lol

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR

DiGiC
Starting Member

United Kingdom
15 posts
DiGiC has attended 23 events
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  15:13:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Just got the album last night but only just giving it a listen today, half way through th scott brown disc, for once I haven't skipped any tracks on any of the CD's and there isn't a favorite or shit CD so far, best bonkers ever imo

Good to finally have a release with some serious sounding tunes insead of remix's and comercial sounding tripe!

XBGJackrabbit
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  17:02:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit XBGJackrabbit's homepage  Reply with quote
Brisk and Vagabond - Environmental Product...best track of the lot in my opinion, short but simply awesome....

RAVER7
Average Member

United Kingdom
231 posts
RAVER7 has attended 6 events
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  19:28:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RAVER7's homepage  Reply with quote
sounds like dis one's on me christmas list as all the cd's coming out its gonna be one hardcore of a crimbo

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  19:31:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
i'm really surprised how good the sharkey/kevin energy cd is. it's a good mixture. i'm liking the 7 colours track alot. the rest of the cds r pretty damn good too. i'm glad that less than 1/2 of the scott brown cd is scott brown trax.

geezer48027
Starting Member

Ireland
6 posts
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  20:00:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit geezer48027's homepage  Reply with quote
your dead right about scott brown and kelly c need you in my arms its my new favourite hardcore tune ahead of timebomb

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/10/31 :  20:52:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
i only got mine 20 mins ago haven,t listened 2 any of it yet but i was on the fone 2 me mate and he wasn,t happy about sharkey an energy mix and this is cuming from a sharkey luver he said the first song sounded different and that he didn,t here any electro tunes or stuff that sounds like freeform he also said bonkers anthem remix crap and i have heard a we bit of it and it doesn,t sound good but he said technowonderland remix good and 2 listen 2 scott brown and marc smith mix last as it is ****ing brill and something about the songs mixing in which is brillant

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/11/01 :  03:58:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
i only got mine 20 mins ago haven,t listened 2 any of it yet but i was on the fone 2 me mate and he wasn,t happy about sharkey an energy mix and this is cuming from a sharkey luver he said the first song sounded different and that he didn,t here any electro tunes or stuff that sounds like freeform he also said bonkers anthem remix crap and i have heard a we bit of it and it doesn,t sound good but he said technowonderland remix good and 2 listen 2 scott brown and marc smith mix last as it is ****ing brill and something about the songs mixing in which is brillant

yea i can see why he didn't like the sharkey and kevin energy mix. it is totally different than what sharkey normally does. he usually likes to do a lot of faster energy trax but this has some of that as well as the usual hardcore that you hear today. it's almost as if it is somewhat the real replacement of the hixxy cd to me because i see similar styles to this disc and most of hixxy's remixes.

Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/11/03 :  07:17:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage  Reply with quote
Not liking the Brisk & Ham mix tbh. Dunno.

I love the Sharkey & Kev Energy mix.

Haven't heard the Scott Brown & Marc Smith one yet.

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2007/11/03 :  14:19:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
Not too sure about the Brisk & Ham mix. Promised so much but gives so little.
The Sharkey & Kevin Energy mix is excellent. These two b2b are awesome, so i beg of you Sharkey, stick with this man to mix with for future Bonkers albums!
Scott Brown & Marc Smith are outstanding. Some class vocal tunes on there. Best disc for me.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 21 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 17  18  19  20  21
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page