Total online 1517
 Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Crush On Hardcore 3 'A New Era' OUT NOW!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2008/03/27 :  09:29:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage  Reply with quote
only downloaded cd1 so far... gotta say

2. X-Virus featuring Taz & Ant ‘Angel of Darkness (Eufeion Remix)’
3. SMS ‘Right Now’

are amazing tracks :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/03/27 :  12:46:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
Can't get the cue files to work - it won't find the relevant MP3

Eufeion

United Kingdom
435 posts
Eufeion is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2008/03/27 :  14:54:54  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Eufeion's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
only downloaded cd1 so far... gotta say

2. X-Virus featuring Taz & Ant ‘Angel of Darkness (Eufeion Remix)’
3. SMS ‘Right Now’

are amazing tracks :)

Thanks dude.

Gald ya like my remix of Angel of Darkness :)

CrushOnHardcore
Starting Member

Netherlands
8 posts
Posted - 2008/03/28 :  08:12:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CrushOnHardcore's homepage  Reply with quote
"Can't get the cue files to work - it won't find the relevant MP3"

Keep trying, or re-download everything?
They should work!

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2008/03/28 :  09:24:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
Awsome album. Just hope I get one of the proper copies! Not heard out after sending that first e-mail.

Craig Switchback

United Kingdom
288 posts
Posted - 2008/03/28 :  11:09:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Switchback's homepage  Reply with quote
Proper Copies will not be happening. (according to what i read)

HTIDnBRaVer
Starting Member

United Kingdom
15 posts
Posted - 2008/03/30 :  02:15:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HTIDnBRaVer's homepage  Reply with quote
cheers for the download :D :D ...listening to em now!

adji_619
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2008/03/31 :  00:11:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit adji_619's homepage  Reply with quote
wer do u get da cue file frm 4 wen u pt it on cd as last tym da link was there we em bt bangin cds thou!

Ionosphere
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,750 posts
Ionosphere is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2008/03/31 :  23:27:30  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ionosphere's homepage  Reply with quote
The cue file link is on the same page as the download link

....I think.

This- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere

THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/04/01 :  01:26:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
I can't get jack shit!

sora.slx

Australia
324 posts
Posted - 2008/04/01 :  04:19:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sora.slx's homepage  Reply with quote
Entity mix is awesome =D gotta get around to downloading the others.

Yeah the cue. file is on the same page as the mix but...it doesnt seem to be working?

MazZer
Starting Member

Sweden
18 posts
Posted - 2008/04/01 :  07:08:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MazZer's homepage  Reply with quote
Will download dirr when i get home.
Nice tracks.

CrushOnHardcore
Starting Member

Netherlands
8 posts
Posted - 2008/04/01 :  10:08:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CrushOnHardcore's homepage  Reply with quote
It's been downloaded for over 860 times in 7 days now! Thanks!

I've also found this pretty cool review, so if you haven't downloaded one of the mixes you should take a break, read this article and download the album for free!

Taken from advancingbackwards.com.

"Im willing to bet that none of the readers or users of this site have ever heard of the Crush on Hardcore series of CD's.
Its understandable, mainly because they're kind of what I would consider an industry item.
You really need to be part of the scene in order to even have any clue whatsoever about them.

For the uniniated, Crush on Hardcore is a completly free album series. Yes, completly free, as in speech and beer, and legal to boot.
The music all consists of various forms of UK hardcore, from Gabber to Freeform to happy, its all here, professionally mixed by some of the lesser known DJ's in scene.
The result is a set of very well done mixes, usually four, although there were only three in the first release, that incorporates some of the lesser known talent of the genre, being Hardcore Electronic.

The series has just been getting bigger and bigger since the first release hit the web about two years ago.
This is the third release, and in my humble opinion, the best of the lot. They seem to space them about a year apart.
This years release is mixed by Entity, Shanty, Invader, and the Addictive DJ's (composed of Leigh Outrage/Eufeion, Denile & E-Vade).
The mixes are solid, and I havent had time yet to listen all of them, but what Ive heard thus far has been top notch.
While this whole thing is an independant movement, all of the movement is legally licensed by the producers, and this production quality stuff. This isnt one of those mix projects produced with stolen music by a bunch of 13 year olds. Its the real deal.

Ive been trying to find a site where I can donate something. These guys deserve it.
I would gladly have paid full price for this, and yet here I am, listening to it for free.
It is truely a new era for Hardcore, what with the recent tanking of several of the big producers.
This is a fresh breath for the genre, one that hopefully means that its not dying off anytime soon.
To quote one of my favorite hardcore anthems, "Many years they said before Hardcore would survive, we proved them wrong, shout with me now, Hardcore 'til I die!!!!"

So, if you're looking for some fresh hardcore choons to cheer up your life, or if you've no clue what Im talking about and curious,
check out the following link, you wont be dissapointed."

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/04/01 :  10:48:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by adji_619:
wer do u get da cue file frm 4 wen u pt it on cd as last tym da link was there we em bt bangin cds thou!

yeh bro lyk srsly spek english

Denile
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
704 posts
Denile is verified hardcore artist Denile has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/04/01 :  12:18:59  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Denile's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CrushOnHardcore:
It's been downloaded for over 860 times in 7 days now! Thanks!

I've also found this pretty cool review, so if you haven't downloaded one of the mixes you should take a break, read this article and download the album for free!

Taken from advancingbackwards.com.

"Im willing to bet that none of the readers or users of this site have ever heard of the Crush on Hardcore series of CD's.
Its understandable, mainly because they're kind of what I would consider an industry item.
You really need to be part of the scene in order to even have any clue whatsoever about them.

For the uniniated, Crush on Hardcore is a completly free album series. Yes, completly free, as in speech and beer, and legal to boot.
The music all consists of various forms of UK hardcore, from Gabber to Freeform to happy, its all here, professionally mixed by some of the lesser known DJ's in scene.
The result is a set of very well done mixes, usually four, although there were only three in the first release, that incorporates some of the lesser known talent of the genre, being Hardcore Electronic.

The series has just been getting bigger and bigger since the first release hit the web about two years ago.
This is the third release, and in my humble opinion, the best of the lot. They seem to space them about a year apart.
This years release is mixed by Entity, Shanty, Invader, and the Addictive DJ's (composed of Leigh Outrage/Eufeion, Denile & E-Vade).
The mixes are solid, and I havent had time yet to listen all of them, but what Ive heard thus far has been top notch.
While this whole thing is an independant movement, all of the movement is legally licensed by the producers, and this production quality stuff. This isnt one of those mix projects produced with stolen music by a bunch of 13 year olds. Its the real deal.

Ive been trying to find a site where I can donate something. These guys deserve it.
I would gladly have paid full price for this, and yet here I am, listening to it for free.
It is truely a new era for Hardcore, what with the recent tanking of several of the big producers.
This is a fresh breath for the genre, one that hopefully means that its not dying off anytime soon.
To quote one of my favorite hardcore anthems, "Many years they said before Hardcore would survive, we proved them wrong, shout with me now, Hardcore 'til I die!!!!"

So, if you're looking for some fresh hardcore choons to cheer up your life, or if you've no clue what Im talking about and curious,
check out the following link, you wont be dissapointed."

WOW! thats really good to see... thank you all so much for the positive feedback, and thanks especially to Joris who turned this project into a reality - hats off!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page