Printer friendly
Page: 
of 15

Author Thread  
Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  13:23:30  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage  Reply with quote
the ush website now directs u to here

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2257903492

i like how it states it has nothing to do with them yet Paul is one of the admins haha #fail

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  13:27:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
Wilky wtf have you got that profile pic for? You were never even on it!!

I believe he went under "spunk licker"?

correct i did..

i've been a member since 2003 so dont know what Olly is on about LMAO..

was that out of choice...or did they change your name to that?

Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  13:41:16  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

correct i did..

i got banned a few years ago and was making a new account every week (to piss off the local miss marples) and eventually this one stuck LOL

my name Wilky also was filtered in the forum software so everytime someone typed wilky it would post some sad wannabe instead haha on top of that every post i made it came up with This post was made by Spunk Licker who is
currently on your ignore list. Display this post. <<< this had to be pressed if you wished to view my post

Display this post.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  15:37:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

correct i did..

i got banned a few years ago and was making a new account every week (to piss off the local miss marples) and eventually this one stuck LOL

my name Wilky also was filtered in the forum software so everytime someone typed wilky it would post some sad wannabe instead haha on top of that every post i made it came up with This post was made by Spunk Licker who is
currently on your ignore list. Display this post. <<< this had to be pressed if you wished to view my post

lol he is correct on this one as I figured out that he posted pretty much the same on both this forum and ush as well. When I made a post with "wilky" it changed to something, not sure if it was "some sad wannabe". I changed wilky somehow so it can show.

as far as Traffic Cone goes, he was informative, and at the same time he was a complete douchebag too. He spent most of the time being the latter.

Just checked the freeformforum.net and yup I see a few already there. Funny they don't seem to take a liking to you Olly lol

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  15:56:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah ive notice olly aint very well liked aswell. not sure why but there u go

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  16:11:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
I know :P

Was all the Zonkers stuff I think lol

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  16:21:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

could have been way before that but who knows.

But that's another thing that is so ridiculous about the members on there. They would praise big-name producers on their work, but when the whole Kevin Energy with the emails to Vladel happened, they were very quick to be complete asses to Kevin. Same thing happened when Joey Riot, Kurt, & Sharkey challenged the opinions of a few members on there. There were nothing but fcuking nutjobs on that site towards the end.

Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  16:48:03  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

But that's another thing that is so ridiculous about the members on there. They would praise big-name producers on their work, but when the whole Kevin Energy with the emails to Vladel happened, they were very quick to be complete asses to Kevin. Same thing happened when Joey Riot, Kurt, & Sharkey challenged the opinions of a few members on there. There were nothing but fcuking nutjobs on that site towards the end.

U on about ush or HP now?

Display this post.

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  17:33:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Exactly. Bunch of bandwagon bitches.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  17:47:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

U on about ush or HP now?

USH of course.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  17:59:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
I wonder if Traffic Cone will come on here? the guy must of had a million posts on USH!

oh god that arsehole lol. He's one of the ones that made it unbearable to even post on that site. I know I won't miss it, but apparently it was good at one point. And as far as mods go, the ones here don't do much b/c they don't need to do much. Once someone's posts get deleted for a good reason, or someone gets banned, we pretty much keep well in order after that.

except Wilky he'll always be a douche. and lol @ Wong's post about wilky. he always thinks he has some sort of godgiven rights on here or something.

He's actually really cool. His posts on there aren't a good representation of anything really. And there is no way most of the members would come to this forum, it's the last kind of place they would want to come. Apart from the minority who actually have a non-cynical interest in current Hardcore. If people from ush wanted to post here they already would, that's why they posted on ush and not here. Although a few posted on both like wong etc (and myself to some extent).

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2011/12/07 18:03:27
Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  18:06:37  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
I wonder if Traffic Cone will come on here? the guy must of had a million posts on USH!

oh god that arsehole lol. He's one of the ones that made it unbearable to even post on that site. I know I won't miss it, but apparently it was good at one point. And as far as mods go, the ones here don't do much b/c they don't need to do much. Once someone's posts get deleted for a good reason, or someone gets banned, we pretty much keep well in order after that.

except Wilky he'll always be a douche. and lol @ Wong's post about wilky. he always thinks he has some sort of godgiven rights on here or something.

He's actually really cool. His posts on there aren't a good representation of anything really. And there is no way most of the members would come to this forum, it's the last kind of place they would want to come. Apart from the minority who actually have a non-cynical interest in current Hardcore. If people from ush wanted to post here they already would, that's why they posted on ush and not here. Although a few posted on both like wong etc (and myself to some extent).

Thanks latinxtc, love u too babe ;)

Display this post.

technodup
Starting Member

United Kingdom
18 posts
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  18:22:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I wouldn't hold your breath gaining any new members from USH.

Although given some of the shite spouted in this thread I could have a look at arranging it. We've killed one forum, we can easily kill this one.

JustIncredible
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
599 posts
JustIncredible has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  18:32:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JustIncredible's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by technodup:

Although given some of the shite spouted in this thread I could have a look at arranging it. We've killed one forum, we can easily kill this one.

lol

Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2011/12/07 :  18:33:33  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by technodup:

Bring it..,

This is my domain and I ****in challenge u...

Display this post.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  ... 11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page