Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
dj_deano
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,023 posts
dj_deano has attended 5 events
Posted - 2012/02/23 :  13:25:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_deano's homepage  Reply with quote
I wasnt joking about the Diabolic Threshold though. Thats srs.

;)

where about in Aus are you?

HTTP://WWW.REACTION-EVENTS.COM

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2012/02/23 :  14:24:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dj_deano:
I wasnt joking about the Diabolic Threshold though. Thats srs.

;)

where about in Aus are you?

Sydney mate

Ionosphere
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,750 posts
Ionosphere is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2012/02/23 :  18:31:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ionosphere's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dj_deano:
I agree with some of your post Ionosphere, but I would approach it backwards.

Aha! Pure genius. Backwards.... approach it backwards.... yes of course.... that's it. Awesome.

( shakes head and wanders off in disbelief at the simplicity of it all..... )

*edit*

I forgot.

Andy.

I'm not a fan of Hip Hop but you ain't done a bad job mate. I actually quite like it.

This- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere

THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho

Edited by - Ionosphere on 2012/02/23 18:35:05
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2012/02/24 :  01:29:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:

he was joking, and the tracks being signed makes you a bad troll.

How many Harcore tunes you got signed? Not the crap on soundcloud I take it

Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Posted - 2012/02/24 :  04:42:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:

he was joking, and the tracks being signed makes you a bad troll.

How many Harcore tunes you got signed? Not the crap on soundcloud I take it

Lol! About 30 in the past couple of years. Most of which charted on the IMO most downloaded charts. Jog on smoogie you really are a bell end.

Edited by - Future_Shock on 2012/02/24 04:44:06
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2012/02/25 :  18:23:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Lol! About 30 in the past couple of years. Most of which charted on the IMO most downloaded charts. Jog on smoogie you really are a bell end.

So why arn't they on Soundcloud then? you talk a load of shit. I almost thought I was talking to the next DJ Haze. Im sure soon you will be the biggest name in Hardcore world wide, the Australian Scott Brown or Hardcore's very own Pete Tong

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2012/02/25 :  21:27:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Is that the new approach Smoogie, just appearing in random threads with poorly worded insults? Being the production behemoth (look it up) that you are makes you qualified to comment does it?

The tedious, unnecessary topics i can just about stomach. But believe me son, this approach will get you destroyed. I'm all for it if you fancy it.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  00:15:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Is that the new approach Smoogie, just appearing in random threads with poorly worded insults? Being the production behemoth (look it up) that you are makes you qualified to comment does it?

The tedious, unnecessary topics i can just about stomach. But believe me son, this approach will get you destroyed. I'm all for it if you fancy it.

what, they sare going to ban me? i couldnt care less 2bh

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  00:53:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Ban you? Doubt it. Unless being a first class tool is a bannable offense.

You might be a poster boy for 1990's nostalgia but you certainly have the attributes and attitudes of a 21st century childish little troll.

Keep on and i'll march right over your bridge!

Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  04:06:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

So why arn't they on Soundcloud then? you talk a load of shit. I almost thought I was talking to the next DJ Haze. Im sure soon you will be the biggest name in Hardcore world wide, the Australian Scott Brown or Hardcore's very own Pete Tong

You have a limited number of things you can put on soundcloud and my first track got signed like 4 years ago. Apart from that, i didn't sign up to soundcloud until about 6 months - a year ago and i don't produce hardcore anymore. You can look up my releases on Australia With Force, Bassface recordings, Executive records, NSR (and on their compilation), Fundamental Hardcore, Crystal Canvas and bassface black. As well as remixes on most of those labels as well.

Anyone with half a brain could have found my tracks. My artist name isn't hidden.

But all of that is a tangent when you consider that your example of production - which some of the older members would remember - was absolutely shocking. It was out of time (which is HARD in modern sequencers) and just ****ing terrible. I also remember all of the members condemned you for it because it was THAT bad. You subsequently removed it from your signature afterwards. Keen to repost it so we can see the sort of level you're at for your criticism? Probably not.

But even THAT is a tangent when you consider that your music taste is terrible and you're most likely tone deaf. You like music i didn't think anyone could like. Non-melodic with no rhythm. But it's all about the "big kicks" right? Well like i've said to you before, they're not very big kicks, and loads of modern tracks have bigger kicks.

So we've now established that you can't produce to save your life, and you have terrible music taste. But even all THAT is a tangent when you consider that in your personal life you're actually just a loser. You repeatedly get ****ed over by reputably ugly women, and call the cops on them because you're a soft cock. Who the **** needs to call the police on a woman? Not only that, but the majority of people here don't like you and have continuously asked you to **** off. We celebrated when you left for a while. It was bliss.

You know you're a numpty when even people on the INTERNET don't like you. I can't even imagine the company you keep in person (if anyone even wants to hang around you).

You're a childish, immature, ignorant, naive, ugly individual. Want to take shots at my musical career? That's fine mate because your word actually means nothing to me. I'd be surprised if your opinion meant anything to anyone. But aside from that, i've had countless people track me down (my real name) on facebook to find me to tell me they liked my tracks. I've regularly charted in the most downloaded on IMO, and record labels continuously ask me for material. Your word is moot.

You are a complete and utter loser, smoogie.

Edited by - Future_Shock on 2012/02/26 04:16:45
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  10:17:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Game over!

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  12:59:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
You have a limited number of things you can put on soundcloud and my first track got signed like 4 years ago. Apart from that, i didn't sign up to soundcloud until about 6 months - a year ago and i don't produce hardcore anymore. You can look up my releases on Australia With Force, Bassface recordings, Executive records, NSR (and on their compilation), Fundamental Hardcore, Crystal Canvas and bassface black. As well as remixes on most of those labels as well.

Limited number of tracks? First I heard it

So those 3 tracks where Hardcore? They where shit, and I mean shit, just basic samples shoved together, come on I thought you knew what you was talking about but your just a wannabie. Call yourself a producer all you want but your just another kid out there trying to make it big in the world. You are not a big name in Hardcore and you never will be

Ionosphere
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,750 posts
Ionosphere is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  14:07:17  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ionosphere's homepage  Reply with quote
You're doing a great job on yourself Smoogz -

This- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere

THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho

Edited by - Ionosphere on 2012/02/26 14:09:08
Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  14:38:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Limited number of tracks? First I heard it

*Heard OF it

Probably 'cos you're incapable of making music, so wouldn't know about soundcloud minutes.

quote:

So those 3 tracks where Hardcore?

*were

Yep. They were signed to hardcore record labels so... I guess that fits the definition.

quote:
They where shit, and I mean shit, just basic samples shoved together

*were

How do you know they're samples?

quote:
come on I thought you knew what you was talking about but your just a wannabie.

*were talking about, *you're, *wannabe

I can't do anything but just laugh at this one.

quote:
Call yourself a producer all you want

Thanks man.

I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer, I'm a producer.

quote:
but your just another kid out there trying to make it big in the world.

*you're

Isn't that what everyone is trying to do? :/... Are you saying you're not trying to make anything of yourself? *Shrug* to each his own.

quote:
You are not a big name in Hardcore

I never said i was?

quote:
and you never will be

Well I don't produce hardcore any more so... I'd definitely agree with that.

Meanwhile, like i said, your opinion is moot because you're a loser so... Keep it coming, this is providing me with substantial laughs :)

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  14:56:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
IF you take everything he says, it's no wonder you don't produce hardcore anymore.

I'm not defending smoogie in anyways, but I'm sick n tired of people leaving this scene because of the wrong crowd.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page