Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  14:59:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
Well I thoiught I would have a listen to some of your stuff on youtube and well it leaves more to be desired. Its no wonder AWF the 'label' you got signed to is defunct, its all dated popcore! I was hoping to hear some good Hardcore on there but its just the same olf crap everyone else is putting out there. you really are a joke. In ten years time no one will remember who you are.

Stick with Hip Hop, you have the attitude for it and maybe even start spitting a few lyrics but your not welcome in the Hardcore world, your attempt at being a Hardcore producer failed which is why I guess you gave up. its people like you that piss me off, you jump the bandwagon and then leave when you see no money in it.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  15:04:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Well I thoiught I would have a listen to some of your stuff on youtube and well it leaves more to be desired. Its no wonder AWF the 'label' you got signed to is defunct, its all dated popcore! I was hoping to hear some good Hardcore on there but its just the same olf crap everyone else is putting out there. you really are a joke. In ten years time no one will remember who you are.

Stick with Hip Hop, you have the attitude for it and maybe even start spitting a few lyrics but your not welcome in the Hardcore world, your attempt at being a Hardcore producer failed which is why I guess you gave up. its people like you that piss me off, you jump the bandwagon and then leave when you see no money in it.

hahahahahahahaha mate i'm more welcome in the hardcore world than you'll ever be.

At least i contributed something to the scene - you've never contributed anything worthwhile in your life. People like YOU ruin the scene. Not me.

Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  15:05:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
IF you take everything he says, it's no wonder you don't produce hardcore anymore.

I'm not defending smoogie in anyways, but I'm sick n tired of people leaving this scene because of the wrong crowd.

I couldn't give the smallest **** about what smoogie says.

I don't produce it any more because i lost interest. You do the same thing repeatedly for years and it becomes tiresome. And it's not a decision i made, it just sort of happened.

Although he is enough to make anyone leave a scene, he's that much of a numpty :D

Edited by - Future_Shock on 2012/02/26 15:06:26
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  15:41:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
quote:

hahahahahahahaha mate i'm more welcome in the hardcore world than you'll ever be.

At least i contributed something to the scene - you've never contributed anything worthwhile in your life. People like YOU ruin the scene. Not me.

+1

Lost Interest? How does one loose interest when Hardcore is such a diverse genre? You could try damper in Happy Hardcore, Freeform, Gabber (for real this time :P), Speedcore, Makina, you name it.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2012/02/26 15:43:23
Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  17:53:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

I think I may be speaking for everyone here when I say..

Who gives a shit?

Is it that important to you to prove to everyone that he's a bad producer? Who gives a flying **** wad? Nothings going to change based on your narcissistic ramblings. No one is going to say "Damn, this random guy saying he sucks is right! I won't check out his stuff!" . That wouldn't matter anyways, because he doesn't produce anymore.

Why is it so important to you to prove that you're better than everyone else?

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  17:55:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
Used to think you were just a steadfast happy hardcore lover that disliked all the new stuff, but now I realize you're just a narcissistic, full of himself, insecure jerk. I've lost all respect for you. I bet you're into happy hardcore because you think it makes you elitist.

---

Edited by - Dys7 on 2012/02/26 17:58:31
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  23:13:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
IF you take everything he says, it's no wonder you don't produce hardcore anymore.

I'm not defending smoogie in anyways, but I'm sick n tired of people leaving this scene because of the wrong crowd.

same is people like Seduction & Sharkey? Anyway if anyone don't like Hardcore why are they still lurking on the forums? This topic is about Hip Hop so why is this not posted in a Hop Hop forum where people there know what Hip Hop is about instead of a Hardcore forum?

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  23:26:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

same is people like Seduction & Sharkey? Anyway if anyone don't like Hardcore why are they still lurking on the forums? This topic is about Hip Hop so why is this not posted in a Hop Hop forum where people there know what Hip Hop is about instead of a Hardcore forum?

Funny, you didn't say that about the liquid DnB song posted at the same time.

---

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  23:30:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, if only there was a section of the site where we could talk about other genres.

You're not even amusing anymore.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  23:41:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:
quote:

Funny, you didn't say that about the liquid DnB song posted at the same time.

DnB is a closer relation to Hardcore than Hip Hop

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2012/02/26 :  23:53:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
still not hardcore though is it

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page