Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/01/05 :  16:36:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Some of the stuff on CD3 is amazing. BUT, everything pales into insignificance when compared to the masterpiece that is 'Glow'.

Finally got mine a couple of days ago. Stupid Christmas season and shit slowing down int'l mail! Happened when i ordered Balancing Act a few years back!

Anyways four tracks into the first CD and I am completely blown away to say the least! And yes Glow is incredible, and it just hits you from start to finish! Had I listened to the actual preview I would have known that I have already heard Entity play it in Toronto :)

Song starts at about 1:40 but you are more than welcome to watch the whole thing. You'll see Fracus, CDJay and Chwhynny in there as well.

Here's the rest of the track. Not sure why I didn't keep on recording. Maybe I thought my camera battery was about to die, or I pushed the wrong button. I was trashed by that time lol those flatliners CDJay gave me and a couple of tequila shots afterwards really did me in lol.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Serenity
Average Member

United States
173 posts
Serenity has attended 4 events
Posted - 2013/01/06 :  02:52:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Serenity's homepage  Reply with quote
Glow is such an amazing tune. And latinxtc - you weren't the only one floored by those flatliners! CDJay is evil! ;)

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2013/01/06 :  04:19:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Serenity:
Glow is such an amazing tune. And latinxtc - you weren't the only one floored by those flatliners! CDJay is evil! ;)

Well I wasn't exactly floored just obnoxiously drunk lol. I completely passed out by the time I got to the hotel, which was a bit after 6 I think. I was awake about 5 5-6 hours later and surprisingly I had no hangover. Managed to go and rush the zoo after that in 2 1/2 hours before they closed.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2013/01/06 04:21:10
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/01/10 :  21:13:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Serenity:

Care to share what flatliners are?

EwOKIE
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 posts
Posted - 2014/08/11 :  22:37:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit EwOKIE's homepage  Reply with quote
Sorry to reply to old thread but is there a link to Download all tracks?

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/08/11 :  23:38:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by EwOKIE:
Sorry to reply to old thread but is there a link to Download all tracks?

nope if you want this album you have to buy it in CD form from hardcoreunderground.co.uk

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/08/11 :  23:44:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
Seeing as this has been dug up, I'm really looking for to CLSM's upcoming projects. I'm really intrigued as to what his new 4/4 stuff will sound like.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/08/12 :  00:52:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Seeing as this has been dug up, I'm really looking for to CLSM's upcoming projects. I'm really intrigued as to what his new 4/4 stuff will sound like.

I think he mentioned on his facebook that he'd like to do another album, or he is doing another album.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/08/12 :  07:06:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

at what speed thou? I don't any to do with their hardscape stuff :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/08/12 :  08:58:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
Quote:

CLSM Announcement 2.
After 3 years of just focusing on Breakbeat Hardcore/ D&B, it is now time to make some Hardcore as well. Having not done any for ages it is fresh!
Already completed about a third of a Hardcore cd of unmixed tracks. There wont be any clips just yet until we have moved house.
Also, the studio will be available for hire for hardcore for up and coming artists.
With the album and also the studio working on hardcore again, there will be a lot of CLSM work within the scene.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/08/12 :  20:08:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Quote:

CLSM Announcement 2.
After 3 years of just focusing on Breakbeat Hardcore/ D&B, it is now time to make some Hardcore as well. Having not done any for ages it is fresh!
Already completed about a third of a Hardcore cd of unmixed tracks. There wont be any clips just yet until we have moved house.
Also, the studio will be available for hire for hardcore for up and coming artists.
With the album and also the studio working on hardcore again, there will be a lot of CLSM work within the scene.

Sounds like a new album on the cards!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page