Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 kill all the greebows (moshers).
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 9

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJWOOWOO69

United Kingdom
56 posts
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  01:37:49  Show profile Send a private message
moshers need killed. there trying 2 take over the charts with there shit ****ed up rock music. we do have ppl fighting back like scooter, & hard core is coming back. but we need more. thay all shud die

LIVELONG
RAVE ON

Alert moderator
toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  02:29:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage
great idea ... what do u suppose we do ... LMAO

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
dj_stey_iz_ere
Average Member

United Kingdom
227 posts
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  04:08:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_stey_iz_ere's homepage
i think we shud tell them all ther is a big rock feast and its free 2 get it thn wen ther all in set a bomb off ther kill um all

*gets drawing board out*

is any1 else on the same level

smoke Weed and fly

Soren

United States
499 posts
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  04:44:34  Show profile  Send a private message
Yas, lets get rid of all that crappy hard rock/moshing garbage and only have HHC. That way all the angry, drunk, pissed off blokes with huge chips on their shoulders can come to raves and beat the hell out of all the candy kids. That'd be cool! Oh wait, no that'd suck... :D

Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  11:05:42  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage
Topic Status: Lame
Topic Age Limit: 12

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  11:51:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage
this thread seems to be taken from a page in hartpool hottie's book on "how to start an irrelevant thread"

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  12:12:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Soren:
Yas, lets get rid of all that crappy hard rock/moshing garbage and only have HHC. That way all the angry, drunk, pissed off blokes with huge chips on their shoulders can come to raves and beat the hell out of all the candy kids. That'd be cool! Oh wait, no that'd suck... :D

You obviously didn't read the suggestion closely enough: "moshers need killed ... thay all shud die" - if we mobilise the International Raver Army and massacre the moshers before they know to fight back, then they can't come to raves and bother us, can they?

Haeobogoblin
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
505 posts

50 hardcore releases
Haeobogoblin has attended 6 events
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  12:36:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Haeobogoblin's homepage
Contory to what this topic is aboot, around me most of the moshers are ok, whilst the "Trendies" are the arse-holes.

-=truly hardcore=-

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  13:32:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage
na **** off mate. before i was into hardcore i was proper int punk music. u may think they look wierd but they are alright people! unlike the ****in beerboys that strut about everywhere thinking they r it. get to know people b4 u judge them

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"

Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  16:41:35  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
na **** off mate. before i was into hardcore i was proper int punk music. u may think they look wierd but they are alright people! unlike the ****in beerboys that strut about everywhere thinking they r it. get to know people b4 u judge them

Agreed, im not into so much of the rock stuff, or any of it in fact (i like a couple of tracks) but i work in a "rock pub" where they mainly play rock + metal music, and although most of em have poor hygine heh, they are sound as ****, and cause far less trouble than ur average cheese club tossers

and also
i deemed this topic lame
because saying all moshers should die is crap, people have every right to listen to what they like <isnert over said words here>
[end]

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

Edited by - Oli G on 2002/11/20 16:44:18
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  19:03:35  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Who cares about rock, if you don't like it don't listen to it, the people that like rock are entitled to listen to it without crap from us... likewise they shouldn't slag us for listening to hardcore... well in a perfect world at least.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

RaverBaby69
Average Member

United Kingdom
234 posts
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  21:50:19  Show profile  Send a private message
I agree with silver I don't like any of the music but I have friends who r greebos who changed from being like every1 else and just because of the change doesn't mean the person changes inside. What happened to PLUR people? I know must of you consider it as being used only with fellow ravers other people deserve to be treated like that too.And anyway I know greebos who like happy hardcore too and go 2 raves.

"I'm having the best time being off my pickle and feelin the music"

Edited by - RaverBaby69 on 2002/11/20 21:52:59
Haeobogoblin
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
505 posts

50 hardcore releases
Haeobogoblin has attended 6 events
Posted - 2002/11/20 :  23:56:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Haeobogoblin's homepage
I think that my town is just ****ed.
Majority of the un-rock types are all ass-holes, and only a handfull of these are safe, where as most of the moshers are all safe.

In summary - Rugeley = ****ed.

I think that most of them accept that everyone has different tastes in music and acctuly accept/dont give a **** or say anything about what other people listen to (possibly due to people taking the piss out of what they listen to themselvs ?) Where as the people who just listen to what ever is popular at the time take the piss out of people who listen to anything else that isnt on radio 1 24/7.

-=truly hardcore=-

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/11/21 :  00:42:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage
errrr hello, attitudes like that are not needed! I've always listened to every sort of music going (apart from country and western that is hehehe) but back when I was growing up I started steering clear of "rave" music coz of the attitudes being given out against "moshers" at the time. I wasn't the only one who stayed away either. Attitudes like that do absolutely bugger all for the scene!!!

And yes, I still listen to alot of rock and metal, what does it matter?

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
--------------------------
"Turn that shit up!!!!!"

DJWOOWOO69

United Kingdom
56 posts
Posted - 2002/11/21 :  01:08:27  Show profile  Send a private message
strychnine
You obviously didn't read the suggestion closely enough: "moshers need killed ... thay all shud die" - if we mobilise the International Raver Army and massacre the moshers before they know to fight back, then they can't come to raves and bother us, can they?

this is wot we shud do. a rever army 2 massacre all the moshers. i no moshers coz a lot of my friends now r them. my g/f 4 1 but there cuming back. coz hard core is coming back. we call theas ppl trendys. i wanner kill all hard rock non trendys. the ones that started all this hard rock off. all u xpunks may think ur hard core. but if uve never been a puer happy hard core raver u will never no hot its like

LIVELONG
RAVE ON

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/21 :  01:47:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage
^^ so ... do we go in as one army, or do we go in as separate battalions according to music? Seems like the HHC crew'll be the first to die in the war, considering our tendency towards bright, visible clothing - maybe it'll be a better idea to send the junglists in first with all their camo gear, just to take 'em by surprise and soften them up before we rush in weilding our ultimate glowstix of death :P

One question though, you think maybe we should all listen to gabber before we attack? It won't do at all to face an angry mob of moshers when we're all happy and luvved up, will it? Oh, and when do we involve the ninjas?

Edited by - strychnine on 2002/11/21 01:53:52

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 9 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page