Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/05/22 :  11:07:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Two days to go!! Time is FLYING by!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/05/22 :  16:16:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Two days to go!! Time is FLYING by!

Yeah and it will fly by even more for me seeing as I'm out on the raz tonight!

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/05/22 :  16:28:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Ohhhhhh, nice!

I'm dying for a bloody beer actually. Had a booze-less weekend and I've been hitting the old cardio pretty hard this week. Feeling extra thirsty as a result.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/05/22 :  19:33:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Flight: 110 euro on friday morning

Return: 120 euro back saturday 4pm

230 sounds like a normal price :o

Actually, 291 euros for flight only, no hotell booking, will sleep on the plane back :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2013/05/22 19:35:16
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/05/22 :  21:49:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Are you really thinking about doing it man!?

:-)

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/05/23 :  08:07:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Are you really thinking about doing it man!?

:-)

people at work would give me wierd looks if I told them what/if I did it :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/05/23 :  09:01:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
lol! I bet they give you weird looks every Friday.

Would be pretty epic if you did it. But you've just got to think about it in real terms for yourself, not be encouraged by me. Is is it financially viable? Can I get the time off work? What am I going to do from 6am until 4pm on Saturday?

Darts
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 posts
Darts has attended 34 events
Posted - 2013/05/23 :  09:54:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Darts's homepage  Reply with quote
It would be great to meet you, Sam!

Not long now guys

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/05/23 :  12:03:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Would be pretty epic if you did it. But you've just got to think about it in real terms for yourself, not be encouraged by me. Is is it financially viable? Can I get the time off work? What am I going to do from 6am until 4pm on Saturday?

I'm pretty sure there's plenty to do in London to kill time, even at 6AM. Or he could just go straight to the airport and start his sleep while waiting for the plane there.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/05/23 :  14:57:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
lol, who the bloody hell is going to be up for conventional sight-seeing directly after a nine-hour rave, at 6am?

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2013/05/23 :  15:44:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
lol, who the bloody hell is going to be up for conventional sight-seeing directly after a nine-hour rave, at 6am?

I was! well not at 6am more like after 11am lol

After the last night at HTID ITS last year I finished my packing and boarded a bus back to Barcelona at 9. Was there an hour later and after dropping off my stuff at the hostel/hotel I went to find out info on subways and and buses and whatnot.

Managed to get to Guell Park before noon, and honestly that was a huge mistake lol. The park was huge and there was a lot of going up and down stairs, which is not good if you just spent a night on the dancefloor.

After that managed to go to Sagrada Familia, a big cathedral that after 100 years is still not finished. And then went back to the hotel to drop off stuff and went to the Picasso museum. Seriously was exhausted b/c at that moment I hadn't slept in over 32hrs. But fcuk it I saw a lot of stuff in the short time I was in Barcelona.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2013/05/23 15:44:52
Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2013/05/23 :  19:05:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

I'm pretty sure there's plenty to do in London to kill time, even at 6AM. Or he could just go straight to the airport and start his sleep while waiting for the plane there.

And miss your plane asleep like Thumpa did in Germany!

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2013/05/23 :  19:10:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
quote:
quote:

And miss your plane asleep like Thumpa did in Germany!

lol that's funny. I could never drift off to sleep in a public place, be it on the plane or a bus.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/05/23 :  19:41:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

After the last night at HTID ITS last year I finished my packing and boarded a bus back to Barcelona at 9. Was there an hour later and after dropping off my stuff at the hostel/hotel I went to find out info on subways and and buses and whatnot.

Managed to get to Guell Park before noon, and honestly that was a huge mistake lol. The park was huge and there was a lot of going up and down stairs, which is not good if you just spent a night on the dancefloor.

After that managed to go to Sagrada Familia, a big cathedral that after 100 years is still not finished. And then went back to the hotel to drop off stuff and went to the Picasso museum. Seriously was exhausted b/c at that moment I hadn't slept in over 32hrs. But fcuk it I saw a lot of stuff in the short time I was in Barcelona.

lol, I'm sorry man - but they are not remotely comparable situations.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2013/05/23 :  20:51:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol, I'm sorry man - but they are not remotely comparable situations.

Haha true. But after doing the dancefloor 7 nights in a row and only getting about 5hrs or less of sleep every morning, as well as me not being the most fit out there, it really does take a toll on you!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page