now playing?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
djmonoxide

United States
128 posts
Posted - 2002/12/05 :  12:37:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djmonoxide's homepage  Reply with quote
Hmmm. I seem to be stuck with winamp3. Where can I download winamp2???

I used to be a raver, used to take lots of E. Now I just smoke weed, and you know I will Succeed. :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/12/05 :  15:52:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
It should work in WinAmp 3 as well IF you can find the mini browser...

WinAmp 2 you can download from WinAmp.com

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Comet has donated money to the site Comet has attended 22 events
Posted - 2002/12/05 :  21:48:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
Yes!!! Now I can listen to it!! I LOVED happyhardcore radio, but I hated not being able to know the names of songs! I'm in heaven now!

"I'm on my way I'm runniiiiiin', I'm gonna catchu if I can!"

Current Search: DHSS songs

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/12/05 :  22:54:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
You LOVED? I think you mean LOVE

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/12/05 :  23:16:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
Well.. I guess you can say that! I meant like, I used to listen to it. So I loved it when I listened to it. Not like it's gone at all! I hope not!

---

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/12/06 :  11:18:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
Now it's not working. ;-; There's this Stardust remix on and I can't get the name!! Someone help.

---

dj_stey_iz_ere
Average Member

United Kingdom
227 posts
Posted - 2002/12/07 :  02:20:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_stey_iz_ere's homepage  Reply with quote
my playlist thing dont work on it :( i cant see wot the Dj is playin :'( no fair

is any1 else on the same level

smoke Weed and fly

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/12/07 :  05:17:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
and there's me thinking track titles couldn't be done? well i stand corrected,well done silver,all the effort you've put into the site's paying off

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

atomicb
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts

60 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/12/08 :  02:48:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hmmm.. is it working for everone else? mine used to work until silvers news post, since then it doesn' work :/

Oh and you can get winamp 2 :) www.winamp.com, look for the little 2 top right-ish :)

djyogi

Australia
487 posts
Posted - 2002/12/08 :  13:04:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djyogi's homepage  Reply with quote
hey silver if ur against mp3's etc y r u streaming them for everyone, i know there not there to download although u still can. Like isnt the main point to try and stop ppl from listening off the net and to go off and buy it? Sorry im just really confused here cause i know ur against mp3's etc.

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2002/12/08 :  13:30:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage  Reply with quote
not workin 4 me. i got the window saying realtime show and track listing but theres nothing in the window! no fair

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/12/08 :  17:17:18  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Basically the radio is so popular my stats can't keep up, I will have to increase my quota. If the screen is blank it is because I don't have and bandwidth left for the day... I'm working on a solution.

djyogi: It's radio, I have checked with most of the labels and it's promotion. I am not offering the MP3's for download, it's mixed and you shouldn't record it.

atomicb
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts

60 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/12/09 :  07:35:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
silver - yeah I was guessing it was something like that as it happend same time you offically launched :)

oh and also, the recording/ripping thing won't be a big deal at current bit rate, but if you ever go up to 128kb streaming I wouldn't be surpised if people start stream ripping... quite frankly I would be temtped so i could listen to this stuff at school.. but I won't as I know how you feel about it.

Perhaps a 'best of hhc.com radio CD?' All profits to silver? ;)

EDIT= Awful typing by me :P
EDIT2=I Suck :/

Edited by - atomicb on 2002/12/09 07:42:27
Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/12/09 :  09:56:05  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Perhaps a 'best of hhc.com radio CD?' All profits to silver? ;)

err, hows about a best of hhc.com radio cd, 50% of profits to silver 50% to te artists :D

CAM001 Out FEB2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

atomicb
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts

60 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/12/09 :  11:18:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
haha man I was only joking on the profits thing, hence the wink smily.. but yeah I guess it wan't clear :D but the actual cd bit sounds good :D

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page