Total online 1599
 Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Underground 6 - OUT NOW (Feedback)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 14

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/10/19 :  21:21:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
We have very few of each album, in fact i bought the last 5 copies of hu2 from Genepool for 30 pounds each. It probably will happen, but you'll need to be a lottery winner fetishist. or mad.

CDJay

You know I remember you or Gaz offering me one of those sets in Toronto thinking it was actually mine. I regret not tricking y'all into giving it to me, when mine was already sitting pretty back in Houston ;)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
AceofSpades_Lorenzo
Average Member

United States
241 posts
Posted - 2013/10/19 :  21:23:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AceofSpades_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
We have very few of each album, in fact i bought the last 5 copies of hu2 from Genepool for 30 pounds each. It probably will happen, but you'll need to be a lottery winner fetishist. or mad.

CDJay

You know I remember you or Gaz offering me one of those sets in Toronto thinking it was actually mine. I regret not tricking y'all into giving it to me, when mine was already sitting pretty back in Houston ;)

-_- yeah it totally wasn't mine! xP

nantk

Spain
69 posts
Posted - 2013/10/19 :  21:44:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nantk's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

CDJay

hmmm sad to hear that

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2013/10/20 :  20:57:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

CDJay

What are you able to offer to me for this one + HU 1-4 + "This Is Powerstomp"? If you prefer to send me a PM, please feel free to do so.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2013/10/28 :  11:13:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
it's not arrived yet

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2013/10/28 :  11:41:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Who will be the first....

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2013/10/28 :  11:51:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
why has it not arrived yet!!! Pleaseeeeeeee

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/10/28 :  16:09:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
*The Inevitable Slight Delay*

One great thing about our honesty policy is, well, you actually couldn't make it up. Unfortunately there is a slight delay in our shipping of stock of 'HU6' and 'This Is Powerstomp' to you of approximately 8 days. It was seemingly going too well, wasn't it? The good news for the music, going forward, is that your collective response to pre-ordering both titles has been tremendous, and we're only a shade away from hitting the same figures in pre-sales as we were taking through Amazon! This has meant that we have decided to press more units of BOTH albums than we had initially planned for. Despite thinking this would have a 1-2 days knock on effect, max, a combination of this change, and some alterations required due to the artwork formatting process at the plant we use, has meant that all stock has been delayed in arriving with us far longer than planned as they simply cannot get everything done any faster. Pleas, tears and threats have reduced this time as far as it can be.

We are contractually assured that *all* stock will be heading our way in 7 days time, so we will immediately be shipping orders as soon as that happens. We have a good relationship with our manufacturer, and their products are always of a very high standard, however whenever any slight alteration to the initial process is introduced then there is a risk of this happening. Ultimately we have to hold our hands up and say that we shouldn't really have given them the excuse to be late.

Both albums will be worth the wait; it's only one more week in a year where there have been very few album releases, so we hope you won't be too distressed. The shift in the way we work, and the deadlines involved, have meant we're far more flexible than before. That said, we are still finding our feet; once again we're learning the hard way what happens when we try to press deadlines (no pun intended) too hard.

In future we won't commit to a release date until we have delivered all the required assets and got a contractually binding delivery date! Setting a release date and working backwards just results in needless stress for us and disappointment for you

CDJay

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2013/10/28 :  19:37:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Gutted

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2013/10/28 :  21:56:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
Well, was delayed but, any chance to order the bundle or I'm too late for get it?.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2013/10/28 :  23:15:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by kazukism92:
Well, was delayed but, any chance to order the bundle or I'm too late for get it?.

It's still in pre-order mode so no you are not too late I'm sure.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2013/10/29 :  15:28:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Couldn't you have at least sent out the power stomp album for those who ordered the bundle

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2013/10/29 :  15:37:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
Couldn't you have at least sent out the power stomp album for those who ordered the bundle

That would defeat the purpose of selling a bundle if you're not going to ship them together. Plus they'll be paying shipping twice if they do that. If you can't wait another 8 days, then you have issues.

Rodz90
Average Member

United Kingdom
208 posts
Posted - 2013/10/29 :  16:30:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rodz90's homepage  Reply with quote
The only thing that annoys me is that you waited until the day of release to let us know.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2013/10/29 :  19:13:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Both albums were delayed for different reasons, we knew a slip was probable but envisaged a few days at most. Come Monday we were given a frighteningly awful date (as much as the entire original production time!) so had to do whatever we could to reduce. Not much point disseminating incomplete or inaccurate information!

Tip had artwork issue, hu6 had an inexplicable millisecond gap between tracks on cd1. Neither issue we have had before so it took time to rectify and triple check. Delays suck, hurling out 1000s of faulty (even if minorly so) isn't an option.

CDJay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 14 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ... 10  11  12  13  14
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page