Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
maddkid53

United States
90 posts
maddkid53 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/02/05 :  22:23:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit maddkid53's homepage  Reply with quote
Up here in New England we've got a solid hardcore following. The monthly event (HardHits) isnt around anymore, but TightCrew and Mutiny are still booking people like Scott Brow, Dougal, Gammer, Spit, Sc@r, Luna-C, and plenty of local hardcore acts. NYC has brought plenty of big names as well.

I don't know if I'd have the funds to fly out to a massive hardcore event if it was anywhere other than this area, but thats because I'm poor. Definitely hope it's somewhere close by.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Bad Corey
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2014/02/05 :  23:43:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bad Corey's homepage  Reply with quote
Kyle stop hogging all the core

maddkid53

United States
90 posts
maddkid53 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/02/06 :  05:31:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit maddkid53's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Corey:
Kyle stop hogging all the core

nyo!

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2014/02/06 :  09:47:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
This would be more interesting:

Source

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Edited by - DJ Hellfury on 2014/02/06 09:49:08
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/02/06 :  15:20:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
Is our fearless leader attending?

Edited by - Elipton on 2014/07/04 18:59:37
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/02/06 :  17:05:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by SaucePotSexton:
That last post was me not Jamie!!! I didn't realise he was logged in on my laptop!!! oops!! :D

Whatever Sexton!! Trying to ruin mah reputation!

Maggers

United States
57 posts
Posted - 2014/02/06 :  23:30:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Maggers's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm curious where it will be - Toronto, Arizona, LA, Seattle, NYC or Boston area are the only places I could see having a big enough crowd to support an event like HTID. If anyone ends up near Niagara Falls for a US vacation we'll have to grab a drink! (Bars in Buffalo are at least open til 4am ;) )

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/02/07 :  00:26:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maggers:
I'm curious where it will be - Toronto, Arizona, LA, Seattle, NYC or Boston area are the only places I could see having a big enough crowd to support an event like HTID. If anyone ends up near Niagara Falls for a US vacation we'll have to grab a drink! (Bars in Buffalo are at least open til 4am ;) )

Well if the page is listed as HTID USA I'm guessing it's definitely not in Toronto, Canada.

I think Cali would be the safest guess, although I can see it being somewhere in the east coast, considering that would definitely cut the cost of a round-trip flight for all the djs.

Sc@r
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
633 posts
Sc@r is verified hardcore artist Sc@r has attended 34 events
Posted - 2014/02/10 :  11:44:28  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Sc@r's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Wouldn't it be great if they talked to us?

Just sayin'

CDJay

??? the boys are only a email away

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/02/10 :  12:37:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
could be cool, if they book the right talent ( nobody from futureworld) ;D . id be there in a flash. was guna go to that Oregon show, but squad e cancelled. not paying to see gammer & unknown drop abunch of trash. sc@r is the only dj I even wana see, freeform I find pretty boring. need better promoters

Sc@r
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
633 posts
Sc@r is verified hardcore artist Sc@r has attended 34 events
Posted - 2014/02/13 :  14:31:29  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Sc@r's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
could be cool, if they book the right talent ( nobody from futureworld) ;D . id be there in a flash. was guna go to that Oregon show, but squad e cancelled. not paying to see gammer & unknown drop abunch of trash. sc@r is the only dj I even wana see, freeform I find pretty boring. need better promoters

cheers mate! i heard oregon is gorgeous so im also looking forward to checking out the area. but hope u do come, it be good either way! any excuse for a rave

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/07/01 :  05:30:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
sooooo 6 months later and this appears

I had a feeling LA was going to be the place. I'm curious to go to this, especially now that MC Storm is no longer going to be booked for HTID events (supposedly). That said though, LA is one of my least desired places to visit in the US. There is nothing there I'm wanting to see, especially all the celebrity/Hollywood crap. Either way if I make it out to Raver's Ibiza, which is looking less and less likely these days, I wouldn't be able to go to this. But then again if the lineup is fair and Ibiza doesn't happen, then I'll take this into consideration. I have enough miles to fly there for free, so I'll only have to worry about hotel and spending money for that long weekend.

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/07/01 :  05:59:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
I hope they get around to doing something in Texas (especially if it's in Houston). I have no idea how much of a hardcore following there is here, though.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/07/01 :  07:20:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
I hope they get around to doing something in Texas (especially if it's in Houston). I have no idea how much of a hardcore following there is here, though.

You're in Houston? That's where I'm at.

And it's pretty much dead here. The only thing UK hardcore that comes to Houston is Moonstruck Red in Dallas. Gammer was here 3 years ago and while his set was incredible, his experience was not. Also I just remembered that S3RL used to be a TX regular, but his bookings in Dallas and Houston have not been happening for a long time. So more than likely there will never be an event like this ever in Houston.

I think it is worth making a trip to cities that do get lucky to host decent events. Went to Toronto almost 2 years ago when the Hardcore Underground crew were there, it was amazing. And also Phoenix area has their annual(ish) event Kandiland, and they normally bring in the likes of Gammer, Darren Styles, Breeze, and Chris Unknown.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2014/07/01 07:24:15
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/07/01 :  09:06:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
sweet but who the **** are they gunna book??

did they talk to you CDJ!?!!?!

for gods sake if they booked more recycled trash im guna lose it!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page