Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2014/07/01 :  10:32:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
sweet but who the **** are they gunna book??

did they talk to you CDJ!?!!?!

for gods sake if they booked more recycled trash im guna lose it!!

Yes, and HU should have a presence at this event.

Rejoice in 5,4,3.....

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/07/01 :  14:24:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
quote:
sweet but who the **** are they gunna book??

did they talk to you CDJ!?!!?!

for gods sake if they booked more recycled trash im guna lose it!!

Yes, and HU should have a presence at this event.

Rejoice in 5,4,3.....

CDJay

ooh in that case I might be there if I don't make it out to Spain!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/07/01 :  19:50:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
**** YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!
i am in utter bliss praise the gods!!!!!
^.^ <3 \\0.0// !!!
have not been this stoked for a party in ages >:D

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/07/04 :  17:06:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
https://www.facebook.com/events/1500214910191065/

ConnerIntenzifi

United Kingdom
112 posts
ConnerIntenzifi has attended 8 events
Posted - 2014/07/04 :  17:57:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ConnerIntenzifi's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm loving reading the comments & stuff on the event page for this. So much positivity & folk looking forward to it! Makes a change from the bitching, backstabbing & so forth on anything they do over here :)

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/07/04 :  18:15:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
There's complaining on there, usually the average "I don't have money," I can't find a ride," and "it's too far from me!" complaints that the average US raver makes.

ConnerIntenzifi

United Kingdom
112 posts
ConnerIntenzifi has attended 8 events
Posted - 2014/07/04 :  18:26:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ConnerIntenzifi's homepage  Reply with quote
Makes a change from htid r shit line up is wank a hate this **** a hate that **** yees r aw wanks m8s **** sake etc... haha

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/07/04 :  18:52:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ConnerIntenzifi:
Makes a change from htid r shit line up is wank a hate this **** a hate that **** yees r aw wanks m8s **** sake etc... haha

That's because HTID bring in the same ppl over and over and over again. The lineup never changes.

With HTID USA they can't really complain about an event of this scale because to my knowledge it's never been done. We'll have to wait and see what the lineup is but more than likely gammer, dougal, darren styles, and breeze will be there as usual. should be interesting who else they bring.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/07/04 :  19:49:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
Several hundred tickets sold in less than half an hour and the Earlybirds are sold out. They're onto the next price band now.

Madness!!!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2014/07/04 :  20:35:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
got my early birds. us hardcore crew is ready. kandi kids assemble!!!!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2014/07/04 :  20:36:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

That's because HTID bring in the same ppl over and over and over again. The lineup never changes.

With HTID USA they can't really complain about an event of this scale because to my knowledge it's never been done. We'll have to wait and see what the lineup is but more than likely gammer, dougal, darren styles, and breeze will be there as usual. should be interesting who else they bring.

ugh they better hook it up with hella new people; wouldnt even go for any of them!!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2014/07/04 :  20:38:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

unless they are specially told not to play dubcore/trap/futureworld. shit. HTID is HTID right... lol..i hope

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/07/04 :  22:11:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

unless they are specially told not to play dubcore/trap/futureworld. shit. HTID is HTID right... lol..i hope

Highly doubt anyone is going to dictate the stuff they play. They play the more electro/dub sounding hardcore at their US events already, so I don't see that happening. At least HU will be there.

My two beefs with the event that would prevent me from considering going there is definitely the lineup. If I don't see a huge variety of DJs other than the basic UK ones that normally are booked to the event, I probably won't be there. I'd really love to see Joey Riot, or even better Marc Smith and Scott Brown there! Of course I'm sure Fracus and Darwin will be the ones representing HU, but hopefully Al Storm can join them!

And another thing is my desire not to be around north American ravers. I can't help it, I just loathe kandy kids. It's one of the main reasons why I mainly kept to myself and the HU crew when I was in Toronto 2 years ago lol. I was always bothered with that whole part of the scene here in the US even when I was kind of one lol.

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/07/04 :  23:11:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
I'm curious to go to this, especially now that MC Storm is no longer going to be booked for HTID events (supposedly).

How come?

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2014/07/05 :  01:13:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
quote:
I'm curious to go to this, especially now that MC Storm is no longer going to be booked for HTID events (supposedly).

How come?

Well according to a facebook post on his account, he said something that the reason behind him not working HTID events anymore is because he's working Raver's Ibiza. This supposedly cost him his gig at this year's HTID ITS. They think this is a break in his loyalty for HTID ITS. He also pointed out that a lot of MCs and DJs are working both events and nothing was said about it.

But another member on here said the reason why he didn't work HTID ITS was because they cut back his days, but he wanted a bigger fee to recoup for those lost days. HTID said no way and dropped him altogether. Perhaps this was a permanent break in working relations, or just for this one event.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page