Total online 1633
 Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 PPF 2014-FREE Unmixed/Mixed Members Album OUT NOW!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/10 :  11:48:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
You can checkout what that crazy Dutchman thought of our album on his review blog here - http://www.thecrazydutchmansblog.nl/wp/cd-reviews/ppf-2014/

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Ken Masters on 2014/05/10 11:49:00
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/05/10 :  18:52:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh balls, just noticed that i only get the first 7 tracks before the unzip fails.

Off to download again

*Edit*

Sorted now

Edited by - djDMS on 2014/05/10 19:11:12
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/10 :  20:24:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Oh balls, just noticed that i only get the first 7 tracks before the unzip fails.

Off to download again

*Edit*

Sorted now

When did you download Dean? Have you had this download since the initial problems?

There's no reason why anyone should still be struggling to get the album now, but if in the off chance anyone is having trouble please let me know.

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2014/05/10 20:27:07
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/05/10 :  21:16:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I got one of the mirrors on the night. Should have checked at the time. Got it again today with no problems

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/11 :  04:22:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I got one of the mirrors on the night. Should have checked at the time. Got it again today with no problems

All good man, let us know what you think :)

DJ_FunDaBounce
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,913 posts
Posted - 2014/05/12 :  01:19:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_FunDaBounce's homepage  Reply with quote
A definitely good job was made in choosing the tracks for 'The Moon'.
super mental. Frankenstein is pure art!

High quality all 'round!

https://soundcloud.com/fundabouncedj
https://brightspeedrecordings.bandcamp.com

Every Saturday night from 10-12 (Bogota/Colombia time)
https://www.twitch.tv/fundabouncedj

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/12 :  07:17:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
A definitely good job was made in choosing the tracks for 'The Moon'.
super mental. Frankenstein is pure art!

High quality all 'round!

Glad your enjoyin' the album :)

I came to the idea of representing the eras of the scene but in 2 different ways. 'The Sun' - Uplifting, euphoric 'make you smile' Hardcore & 'The Moon' - Deeper, darker & more experimental 'make you think' Hardcore :)

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2014/05/12 :  08:17:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
Had a listen to the first part yesterday, really good tunes on there feel like Hardcore is starting to go somewhere for once. Nice to see some hhc.com guys get a mention rather than the 'top guys' like Hixxy or Styles

Good artwork as well seems like you done really well this year would like to see something else like this soon but I guess at the moment your taking a much deserved break lol

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/12 :  17:04:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Had a listen to the first part yesterday, really good tunes on there feel like Hardcore is starting to go somewhere for once. Nice to see some hhc.com guys get a mention rather than the 'top guys' like Hixxy or Styles

Good artwork as well seems like you done really well this year would like to see something else like this soon but I guess at the moment your taking a much deserved break lol

Cheers Smoogie, glad you like it mate. I going to kick off another Free album soon so keep an eye out, no rest for the wicked!

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2014/05/12 :  18:08:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:

Cheers Smoogie, glad you like it mate. I going to kick off another Free album soon so keep an eye out, no rest for the wicked!

Cool if your looking for demos or something I should have stuff

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2014/05/13 :  04:55:27  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Nice one :)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/13 :  09:32:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Nice one :)

Thank you Sir :)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/14 :  12:47:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
500+ downloads since release exactly a week ago :)

HUGE thankyou to everyone for the support!

Don't forget, you can now download the album in WAV quality from the album site - http://www.ppf2014.info

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2014/05/14 15:24:03
DJ SMALOUM

France
423 posts
DJ SMALOUM has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  02:15:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ SMALOUM's homepage  Reply with quote
hi ravaz. for all the people not selected i propose you to contact me and show me your tracks. i believe there is some hidden talented producer through you and you could appear on my project "UNDERCOVER RAVE". this is a project i gonna make for show new artists at the hardcore lovaz.

here you can see some mixes of me b4 to take your decision:

https://soundcloud.com/rave-intensity/rave-intensity

https://soundcloud.com/underground-power-2/underground-power-2-mixed-by

https://soundcloud.com/crazy-party-2/crazy-party-mixed-by-dj

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/05/15 :  03:07:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
The best advice to producers who couldn't make it onto PPF this time is to network with each other. Chat on Skype, swap projects, work together to learn from each other and keep producing stuff. In time you'll improve.

When I first started producing, I was hopeless, and countless times I had tracks turned down from the first PPF (and the one that eventually did make it should have been refused too!). That year turned out to be the year I learnt the most about producing - helped by seeing what other people did and trying it for myself.

I might post the Ventress project file up on my Facebook so everyone can have an idea of how I produced it. Perhaps some people can learn, and maybe I could receive a few words of guidance of my own!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page