Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Ionosphere
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,750 posts
Ionosphere is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2014/07/23 :  21:28:47  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ionosphere's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
quote:

Never appealed to me either. I only rave sober.

Was a worth a try!

It's a small world and the word is already out.

This- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere

THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho

Alert moderator Go to top of page
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/07/24 :  06:55:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

lol. That's true.

Back on topic; I'd say, something like, seven out of ten times I just booze at raves. My favourite periods of raves are the first few hours where I'm just getting going and not totally smashed. I tend to go downhill after about midnight. Too much booze.

But those first few hours - where I'm tipsy through to pretty pissed - are the best way to listen to Hardcore. I've tried a lot of things over the years but by far and away the best combination I've found (but don't have the discipline to maintain it over the course of a night) is: Hardcore + a bit of booze.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/07/24 :  07:39:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

lol. That's true.

Back on topic; I'd say, something like, seven out of ten times I just booze at raves. My favourite periods of raves are the first few hours where I'm just getting going and not totally smashed. I tend to go downhill after about midnight. Too much booze.

But those first few hours - where I'm tipsy through to pretty pissed - are the best way to listen to Hardcore. I've tried a lot of things over the years but by far and away the best combination I've found (but don't have the discipline to maintain it over the course of a night) is: Hardcore + a bit of booze.

Agreed. It's an extremely tough balancing act to maintain the level of drunk that feels good, so easy to cross that line between drunk and completely shit-faced. But if you somehow manage then it's the best way to experience a rave. I've done it a few times and had the best nights of my life.

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2014/07/25 :  14:37:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

lol. That's true.

Personally, I prefer a bit of speed and something a bit trippy.

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2014/07/27 :  09:01:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage  Reply with quote
if i wanna see booze-heads i jst go and visit my dad
not keen to see such things at a rave.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/07/27 :  10:04:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by don_simon3000:

Well it's everywhere.

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2014/07/27 :  19:42:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:

Well it's everywhere.

indeed, indeed.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2014/07/28 :  03:10:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
i find it very hard to dance all night long without ingesting something atleast. always down to drink about lol. if i have ket i will always do that. dance like a boss and stay up too, without a nasty stimmy feel. i will roll once inawhile if im feeling it; not something i do alot though. if i was in the UK it might be more often though with the world class dutch pills so close.. and sometimes at a dnb show i like to get really stoned ^.^ psy are just overwhelming ...bad setting

DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2014/07/28 :  04:59:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
i find it very hard to dance all night long without ingesting something atleast. always down to drink about lol. if i have ket i will always do that. dance like a boss and stay up too, without a nasty stimmy feel. i will roll once inawhile if im feeling it; not something i do alot though. if i was in the UK it might be more often though with the world class dutch pills so close.. and sometimes at a dnb show i like to get really stoned ^.^ psy are just overwhelming ...bad setting

KET IS FOR HORSES YOU DUMB MOTHER ****ER!(drop)
Lol I had to say it. But I must ask. What does ket do exactly? Is it like a trippy drug or something?

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2014/07/28 :  10:47:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage  Reply with quote
loadsa druggies love ket i never tried it, i cant see that substance pushing me hard ennough, but then, everyone is different...

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2014/07/28 :  17:53:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:

KET IS FOR HORSES YOU DUMB MOTHER ****ER!(drop)
Lol I had to say it. But I must ask. What does ket do exactly? Is it like a trippy drug or something?

lolz. its my favorite drug for sure. used in isolation by yourself it is a deeply psychedelic experience capable of complete ego dissolution. complete out of body experiences are possible. it is much much more forgiving than lsd or mushrooms.barely any freak out factor. extremely mellow. i like to think classic psys are for focusing on the external world while ketamine is used for focusing on the internal world. visually its not too exciting its all about the mindgame or almost creating the reality you want. small doses though its a GREAT party drug as well. love it for raving. dancing becomes so flawless, takes the edge off, and GREAT for coming down after the party as well. here is one of my favorite quotes about it:

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_info3.shtml

"Ketamine is a very "process oriented" entheogen. I would describe it as a "transdimensional information navigation device." To take this metaphor a step further, consider this: If mushrooms were an ornately carved chariot pulled by untamed horses, and LSD was a fancy, suped-up sporstcar, DMT would be an elfin-crafted hypersonic anti-grav device, and Ketamine would be a VR headset and bodysuit with a T-1 line into the universal database. It gives you TOTAL immersion, and navigation is accomplished purely by thought and body movement. It can be very overwhelming to a newcomer, but once you learn how to navigate on Ketamine, it is (in more pedestrian terms) the wildest ride there is"

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2014/07/28 :  17:57:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
loadsa druggies love ket i never tried it, i cant see that substance pushing me hard ennough, but then, everyone is different...

never know if you like to recreationally experiment you might really like it. some people like it TOO much haha. can def become a problem. certainly way bigger in Europe than in the US. whats odd though is it is still only a schedule 3 narcotic here . same class as steroids and such, while marijuana and heroin remain schedule 1 drugs. man i hate the drug war

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page