of 17

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2015/01/21 :  18:52:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Which minute is it that's larger than the rest? ;-)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/01/21 :  19:16:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Confirmed I'll be in attendance. Planning a mad fortnight which will end with 3 days/nights at HTID ITS.

Isle of Wight festival then off to Rome and Venice for a week before flying to Majorca. It works logistically just need to get my funds together, boom!

Good times. We will have to arrange a meet.

25% of tickets now sold so they are moving!

Definitely mate, really looking forward to this.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/01/21 :  20:41:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
The boost in recent sales probably also has to do with the deal they have going on that ends the 1st of February. If you book the whole week wristband before then, you get the waterpark ticket completely free, which you save 34 quid right there.

Also there could be a good number of people who are waiting to see what the Raver's Ibiza lineup will look like to decide which of the 2 they're willing to go to. So as soon as that lineup is up I'm sure the wristband sales will increase.

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2015/01/21 :  21:08:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage  Reply with quote
Get me on that plane!

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/01/21 :  23:10:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by bantamlad1:
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
Need to work on my tan and 6 pack! *flexes*

I had a really good hour at the gym after work then got home, had a good chicken & salad tea.. and then ate shit loads of doritos and a pack of jam donuts. **** sake

Good effort

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2015/01/24 :  08:41:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Confirmed I'll be in attendance.

Excellent bloody news mate.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/01/24 :  11:46:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
Confirmed I'll be in attendance.

Excellent bloody news mate.

Yes looking forward to meeting everyone over there, looks like there will be a lot from here going :-)

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2015/01/24 :  11:58:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Yeah man, should be a big turnout. Absolutely cannot wait.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/03/15 :  19:52:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
60% of tickets sold!!

I'm guessing there are 1-1.5k available.

That would make it between 600 and 900 sold. Should be a good solid turnout!

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/04/08 :  20:22:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Booked this today, flying out on the Sunday morning for the last three nights plus an extra day to chill out. Buzzing!!!

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2015/05/01 :  07:22:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

SEVEN WEEKS TO GO, GIRLS.

Does anyone know the name of the club that the main evening events will be held at?

And do you reckon free drink is really free drink? Like, how the hell can HTID possibly afford to do that deal with a venue?

ConnerIntenzifi

United Kingdom
112 posts
ConnerIntenzifi has attended 8 events
Posted - 2015/05/01 :  14:24:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ConnerIntenzifi's homepage  Reply with quote
these clubs do a free bar every night anyway for around 20 euro! It is really a free bar, few nights there I just sat at the bar getting refills haha. Sex on the beach cocktail was the quickest one to put away, the vodkas are crazy strong!

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/05/01 :  15:18:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
They stipulated which drinks are going to be free. Will try find it.

Also, I believe that multiple venues will be used for the nights. Not all in the same place like it was with Collosos in Lloret.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/05/01 :  17:18:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Seven weeks yeeeeehaa!!

Last time I went to magaluf some of the clubs had deals on where you'd pay 30 euros to get in but that would include free booze the whole time you were in there. The free booze was watered down lager or cheap sex on the beach cocktails. Although there was an option to pay 1.50 euros for a decent drink such as corona, jack d etc. I assume this is much the same and probably explains why ticket prices are a bit higher than normal. Great idea though as it will keep people in the club.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/05/01 :  23:09:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Screw it free is free! I drank vodka redbulls when they had free drinks for the boat parties and the waterpark party when I was there for the 2012 edition at Lloret. And I NEVER drink vodka because I despise it so much, but the price of free I did not care. Oddly enough, the redbull might have helped in preventing me from getting a shitty hangover.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 17 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 9  10  11  ... 13  14  15  16  17
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page