Page: 
of 17

Author Thread  
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2014/12/04 :  10:51:19  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage  Reply with quote

Lineup out in a few weeks apparently!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/12/04 :  11:33:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
Right!!! I desperately need friends.... please come with me this is going to be brilliant!!

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2014/12/04 :  12:02:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I must be really old (or boring) because this doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2014/12/04 :  14:14:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I must be really old (or boring) because this doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Am sure you could find a fishing spot somewhere or a bingo hall

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/12/04 :  15:42:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I must be really old (or boring)

You're both

fakka13k
Average Member

United Kingdom
182 posts
Posted - 2014/12/04 :  22:36:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fakka13k's homepage  Reply with quote
What's the chance of Sy being booked?

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/12/05 :  03:12:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:

if he's booked to play and shows up, that means that he has no int'l restrictions, further proof that the whole underage crap is a bunch of BS.

But there might be a decent chance if they're booking him for regular HTID events he def has a great shot at being at Magaluf, provided he's legally able to of course.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/12/05 :  07:46:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:

if he's booked to play and shows up, that means that he has no int'l restrictions, further proof that the whole underage crap is a bunch of BS.

But there might be a decent chance if they're booking him for regular HTID events he def has a great shot at being at Magaluf, provided he's legally able to of course.

He played at every HTID ITS from 09 to 2012 so there's defintely no international restriction on him any more. If there was it was lifted before HTID in the sun 2009.... Either that or he had a fake moustache and passport when travelling to Spain previously ;-)

bantamlad1
Starting Member

United Kingdom
17 posts
Posted - 2014/12/06 :  12:08:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bantamlad1's homepage  Reply with quote
Cannot wait!

How many people usually go to in the sun?

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Posted - 2014/12/06 :  13:11:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by bantamlad1:
Cannot wait!

How many people usually go to in the sun?

I think it started off around the 3000 mark but then dropped to just below 1000 the last few years. Hopefully next year will see a boost with the new location.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/12/07 :  13:12:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
love the free drink too. I'll either die from alcohol poisoning or have a great time, probably both!

That's a genuine health concern for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
Me & the girlfriend were as good as going, then the foo fighters went and announced dates at Wembley around the same time. With a trip to mexico in march & seeing as ive been waiting around 5 years to see them return to Wembley, HTID in the sun may have to wait till next year.

Saw them at Wembley years and years ago. When I was 15 or 16 I think, so - 2002/2003. Phenomenal.

quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Does anyone fancy sharing a room with me (Christ that sounds tragic)? I don't have anyone to go with and really want to do it!

quote:
Right!!! I desperately need friends.... please come with me this is going to be brilliant!!

Me and Sexton are seriously considering committing to going mate (we'll be discussing it heavily over the next few weeks). If we do - would obviously be quality if you'd share a place with us. :-) We could grab a tasty apartment or even a villa if we can get someone else involved/depending on prices.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Posted - 2014/12/07 :  14:19:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
love the free drink too. I'll either die from alcohol poisoning or have a great time, probably both!

That's a genuine health concern for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
Me & the girlfriend were as good as going, then the foo fighters went and announced dates at Wembley around the same time. With a trip to mexico in march & seeing as ive been waiting around 5 years to see them return to Wembley, HTID in the sun may have to wait till next year.

Saw them at Wembley years and years ago. When I was 15 or 16 I think, so - 2002/2003. Phenomenal.

quote:
Does anyone fancy sharing a room with me (Christ that sounds tragic)? I don't have anyone to go with and really want to do it!

quote:

Me and Sexton are seriously considering committing to going mate (we'll be discussing it heavily over the next few weeks). If we do - would obviously be quality if you'd share a place with us. :-) We could grab a tasty apartment or even a villa if we can get someone else involved/depending on prices.

BRILL!!! You must keep me updated with this. I seriously hope this is attainable for you guys.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2014/12/07 :  14:38:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Well, we were talking about what we wanted to do for a "summer holiday" over the last week and as recently as last night. We were thinking about doing a week/ten days all-inclusive in the Caribbean. Then I popped on here for the first time in a while and saw your whining about having no mates and me and Sexton agreed we couldn't possibly let Ben go on his own.

But then we started talking about it seriously. Just through work and life and getting older - neither of us are ever going to be as into or as activity within the scene as we were over the last few years. We're going to less raves, listening to Hardcore less and less (not consciously, or anything) and both figured it's kind of a now or never moment, next year, as far as ever doing an HTID In The Sun goes.

So yeah. I'm pretty confident that we will actually go. :-)

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Posted - 2014/12/08 :  12:24:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Well, we were talking about what we wanted to do for a "summer holiday" over the last week and as recently as last night. We were thinking about doing a week/ten days all-inclusive in the Caribbean. Then I popped on here for the first time in a while and saw your whining about having no mates and me and Sexton agreed we couldn't possibly let Ben go on his own.

But then we started talking about it seriously. Just through work and life and getting older - neither of us are ever going to be as into or as activity within the scene as we were over the last few years. We're going to less raves, listening to Hardcore less and less (not consciously, or anything) and both figured it's kind of a now or never moment, next year, as far as ever doing an HTID In The Sun goes.

So yeah. I'm pretty confident that we will actually go. :-)

Good man!!!

You won't regret it. It is something you must do once. It's such a brilliant week. After you have done you will probably never do it again but it's more than worth it. Saying that, I'm going back a second time.

Keep me updated with things. I'm ready and raring to go :D

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2014/12/08 :  19:06:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Booking the club pass tickets tonight bro beans. Looks like it's happening!

For anyone that's booked already - were you able to book more than one ticket at once? There's only a "1" in the quantity drop down menu. There's a nine quid booking fee, so I'm guessing you can only book one ticket at a time so they can snaffle as much dosh on the booking fees.

Edited by - _Jay_ on 2014/12/08 19:07:41

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 17 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 13  14  15  16  17
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page