Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/01/01 :  19:43:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Why don't you ever comment when i'm positive about something?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2015/01/01 :  20:13:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage  Reply with quote
Firstly I agree this album is pointless and absolute shit but I've been thinking that with gammer Dougal recon and styles apparently going to be releasing all material on the together we rise label from now on maybe they wanted to split for the dubcore thing/ sound, also I can see why breeze has done this as basically the album fractures all the artists that are left on futureworld

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/01/01 :  20:35:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
Why don't you ever comment when i'm positive about something?

I have. It just rarely, if ever, happens. Plus it's not as much fun to comment as your negative moments because that's what you're probably most known for on here.

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2015/01/16 :  23:38:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
thanks for ruining some really great stuff dj breeze; to "bring" us your absolute shit interpretation of an evolution clearly nobody enjoys or was asking for. maybe now his massive ego can clearly see.. it is a failure; and was never a good idea. from a human perspective; his jealous of HU must be palpable right now. or maybe he still is confindant? lol.

i am pretty bitter and honestly hold something against him and the producers that tried to shove that SHIT down our throat. if we woulda sucked it up like halloween kandi breeze would be so full of himself and they would all be mass producing crap crap crap. good thing it was so bad; and they were so unaware ( apparently) how much of a failure it is; no matter how many hardcore "legends" you put on your team. don't think i will ever fully forgive him/them for attempting such a lame ass money grab. man up; kill it; and attempt to make real good hardcore again until everybody forgets about it .

on this note; anybody hear s3rl's most recent song? absolute dogshit. his last few tracks actually..

Bitter is the word for you. Is pretty much the opposite when it comes to music being shoved down peoples throat. According to gits like you it is candy trance cheese core from the past or nothing.

As for nobody liking Breeze and Future World your wrong there again. 30,000 plus facebook fans for Mark Breeze says otherwise.

I went to Together we rise for nye and the new style hardcore comming out had the crowd going as mental as the older styles, so you obviously know fark all when it comes to what people want to listen to in the hardcore scene.

I am happy to say I like the new hardcore out and not ashamed to say I really like the direction Breeze is taking Future World. Is not all the same 4/4 shit from start to finish and uses alot of new sounds.

Actually Future World and Klubbed Up are pretty much the two main labels I buy from. Those two labels have most of my favourite producers too.

Just realised your an American, so you would have no clue about what goes on here in the UK scene anyway.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Edited by - rafferty on 2015/01/17 00:13:52
johnnygomental
Average Member

United Kingdom
192 posts
Posted - 2015/01/17 :  07:55:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit johnnygomental's homepage  Reply with quote
God that album sounds wank. Ive not heard stuff that bad in a long while.

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2015/01/17 :  13:20:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
Actually Future World and Klubbed Up are pretty much the two main labels I buy from. Those two labels have most of my favourite producers to.

Haha i bet your the only who thinks that.

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

djscavenger

United Kingdom
119 posts
Posted - 2015/01/17 :  13:52:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djscavenger's homepage  Reply with quote
Futureworld has been a huge disappointment if you like the direction he;s taking in then I suggest you head over to drum & bass / Dubstep. 30000 likes on Facebook is worthless in the real world. I do hope TWR is successful as we seriously need more quality releases. Oh and does anyone actually still make sped up trance cheese?

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/01/17 :  16:27:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
thanks for ruining some really great stuff dj breeze; to "bring" us your absolute shit interpretation of an evolution clearly nobody enjoys or was asking for. maybe now his massive ego can clearly see.. it is a failure; and was never a good idea. from a human perspective; his jealous of HU must be palpable right now. or maybe he still is confindant? lol.

i am pretty bitter and honestly hold something against him and the producers that tried to shove that SHIT down our throat. if we woulda sucked it up like halloween kandi breeze would be so full of himself and they would all be mass producing crap crap crap. good thing it was so bad; and they were so unaware ( apparently) how much of a failure it is; no matter how many hardcore "legends" you put on your team. don't think i will ever fully forgive him/them for attempting such a lame ass money grab. man up; kill it; and attempt to make real good hardcore again until everybody forgets about it .

on this note; anybody hear s3rl's most recent song? absolute dogshit. his last few tracks actually..

Bitter is the word for you. Is pretty much the opposite when it comes to music being shoved down peoples throat. According to gits like you it is candy trance cheese core from the past or nothing.

As for nobody liking Breeze and Future World your wrong there again. 30,000 plus facebook fans for Mark Breeze says otherwise.

I went to Together we rise for nye and the new style hardcore comming out had the crowd going as mental as the older styles, so you obviously know fark all when it comes to what people want to listen to in the hardcore scene.

I am happy to say I like the new hardcore out and not ashamed to say I really like the direction Breeze is taking Future World. Is not all the same 4/4 shit from start to finish and uses alot of new sounds.

Actually Future World and Klubbed Up are pretty much the two main labels I buy from. Those two labels have most of my favourite producers too.

Just realised your an American, so you would have no clue about what goes on here in the UK scene anyway.

i don't support blatant commercialization of anything.
if Monsanto says they are making our food healthy; like hell i believe them.
if breeze says he is "evolving sound" ; but it sounds like commercial trash -------......
proof is in the pudding.

most of those fans of Breeze page are clearly from the styles & breeze uk hardcore days ;)
a more accurate representation would be the likes of futureworld vs HU ...
HU = dominating. and the likes of people i know of HU vs futureworld... ouch

glad you enjoy the sound though;i am not hating on what other people like.
i would just prefer more outright honesty. the sound they are pushing is very mainstream; based on what is currently popular; then give it a hardcore twist..( maybe hardcore with a mainstream twist depending on how you look at ) .just like how radio music is almost all "techno" now... imitate popular = $$$$ . all fine & good just don't sugar coat it for loyal fans who follow your known sound in an attempt to save face as they 180 and produce something entirely different lol . took breeze a good while before he was even labeling the new tracks the right genre and not just "UK hardcore" >.>

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/01/17 :  18:33:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Hardcore underground, Trackmaster & lethal theory are all you need now if you want actual hardcore that isn't riddled with stuff from genres that laugh at us.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2015/01/17 :  21:54:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

If you knew how likes worked, you wouldnt be saying that. I might have left Breeze a like, but it doesnt mean I like his latest stuff

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
MC Deecee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/01/18 :  09:41:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage  Reply with quote
Has there ever been a period in time where hardcore hasnt taken influences from what's popular in a mainstream sense, it's pretty much par for the course isn't it?

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2015/01/18 :  10:00:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Exactly.

People keep banging on about how the latest sound the likes of FW are pushing is new, exciting and different.

No it isn't, it's borrowed heavily from the latest commercial dance sound. I don't particularly like what's in the clubs/charts at present so i'm not interested in hardcore's take on the same sound.

Simple as that really. Nothing to do with being against change, the fashion for decent riff followed by weak drop is not a sound i'm interested in - whatever the genre.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/01/18 :  13:02:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

The thing is the cock (ie breeze) comes out and says he's bored of hardcore so he's going to change it like the scene revolves around his fat ass. Then him and balls (ie gammer) start slagging off the listeners who dislike the new direction. S3rl for all his faults has gone off and done his own thing without trying to change the scene etc or slagging anyone else off (something cock and balls haven't managed to do). It's this arrogant idea that these guys run the scene and everyone is with them or not in it. That's the way it comes across and it sucks. If cock and balls and all the pubic hairs (ie Breeze, gammer and the nobodies that make up the rest) went out of business or quit, i'd be real happy because it would be no less than what they deserve for being such arrogant arses. I could have took the change if it wasn't for their attitude and slagging off the very people who bought their music. Futureworld started with a lot of hot air (remember the grand statements?) and by the looks of things it will go out with a dry fart....

So now TWR. The cock and balls have separated and seemingly split the pubic hairs. The groin region may have spread but the cock is still pushing out the same piss and the balls are nothing without a cock.

Rodz90
Average Member

United Kingdom
208 posts
Posted - 2015/01/18 :  14:55:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rodz90's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
quote:

Then him and balls (ie gammer) start slagging off the listeners who dislike the new direction. S3rl for all his faults has gone off and done his own thing without trying to change the scene etc or slagging anyone else off (something cock and balls haven't managed to do). It's this arrogant idea that these guys run the scene and everyone is with them or not in it. That's the way it comes across and it sucks. I could have took the change if it wasn't for their attitude and slagging off the very people who bought their music. Futureworld started with a lot of hot air (remember the grand statements?) and by the looks of things it will go out with a dry fart....

What specifically are you talking about here in regards to Gammer?, i don't recollect seeing anything of the sort through social media or otherwise. Do you have any evidence to support what you are saying?

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/01/18 :  17:06:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Have you been living under a rock? Gammers outbursts and rants have been well documented on here. https://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=56963&whichpage=1

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page