Squad-E losing the plot again
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 14

Author Thread  
Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2015/02/01 :  14:15:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
Has anyone heard his new (im asuming its new) track on technikores 2015 mix. Now either this was an old track that hes finaly got round to finishing or hes trying to win people over the way he has in the past by producing the style of track he used to do. I quite like it as i used to love the fast riff stuff he used to do.

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

Alert moderator Go to top of page
oxis

Portugal
128 posts
Posted - 2015/02/01 :  15:30:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit oxis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mansy:
Has anyone heard his new (im asuming its new) track on technikores 2015 mix. Now either this was an old track that hes finaly got round to finishing or hes trying to win people over the way he has in the past by producing the style of track he used to do. I quite like it as i used to love the fast riff stuff he used to do.

yes
link for those who haven't: https://soundcloud.com/technikalmusic/technikore-2015-promo-mix#t=15:22

it's actually really enjoyable, love the riff

ninja edit

Spain
51 posts
Posted - 2015/02/01 :  18:54:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ninja edit's homepage  Reply with quote
it's really good

am i the only one that doesnt like 'we are young' btw?

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2015/02/02 :  16:23:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by oxis:
it's actually really enjoyable, love the riff

Yeah.. a little too late maybe??

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2015/02/23 :  00:11:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
Squad-E's recent stuff is proper hardcore. Big up that man. Long may it continue.

No, I'm not joking. In a scene where everyone is producing complete shite, it's refreshing to hear him coming out with these '08-era tracks.

Right now I'll take Squad-E over any of the FW/TWR bunch.

are u having a ****,ing laugh??? your sayin squad e is making better tunes than darren styles, gammer n re con ect ect,? no chance ..........

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2015/02/23 :  00:17:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqD0qVFMpJs single greatest 'nu skool ' hadcore tune i reckon??

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2015/02/23 :  07:19:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqD0qVFMpJs single greatest 'nu skool ' hadcore tune i reckon??

And you like Fleshlight over proper hardcore? :P Even tho I hate S-e, that track is better than Flashlight

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/02/23 :  07:54:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Squad-E's recent stuff is proper hardcore. Big up that man. Long may it continue.

No, I'm not joking. In a scene where everyone is producing complete shite, it's refreshing to hear him coming out with these '08-era tracks.

are u having a ****,ing laugh??? your sayin squad e is making better tunes than darren styles, gammer n re con ect ect,? no chance ..........

This. Squad-e doesn't come remotely close to the likes of styles, re-con etc.

Refreshing to hear 08 style tracks?? It's boring - 2008 was 7 years ago.

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2015/02/23 :  09:08:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
So many people in hardcore live in the past. Thank fark for EDM Hardcore or things would be even more stale.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/02/23 :  14:56:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
The twr/futureworld lot haven't made a half decent track in four years

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/02/23 :  18:01:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote

In your opinion obviously.

While I'm not Futureworld's biggest fan, nor most of the people on these forums are, even I admit they have made at the very least half-decent to brilliant tunes in the last 4 years. If you can't even accept that idea, you're not worth arguing with.

But I do like to see which labels you believe have released "half-decent" tunes and particular songs. Not counting Hardcore Underground because that's clearly a given on here that doesn't need explaining. And I imagine Lethal Theory will be on your list, which I will agree with because half-decent is at best what the tracks have been the last 4 years at that label.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2015/02/23 18:03:12
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/02/23 :  18:24:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:

I seem to remember you getting all moist when the concrete angel remix first came about, could be wrong.

Anyway as Latinxtc says I'd like to hear your definition of half decent if the Futureworld/TWR lot isn't half decent. Personally I find the notion of squad-e being better than any of them bar breeze quite ridiculous. He is so one dimensional it's unreal.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/02/23 :  20:04:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:

I seem to remember you getting all moist when the concrete angel remix first came about, could be wrong.

Anyway as Latinxtc says I'd like to hear your definition of half decent if the Futureworld/TWR lot isn't half decent. Personally I find the notion of squad-e being better than any of them bar breeze quite ridiculous. He is so one dimensional it's unreal.

Yes you are correct but then I heard the trance remixes that made the styles & unknown version sound really half assed and cheap. As for what labels are putting out the good tunes, well of course that's down to opinion which is what forums are all about. I've spoken a lot on here about what producers, tunes and labels etc I have high hopes for but people don't tend to remember that at all. I don't think it's mostly about consistent quality these days because the music is so varied but more about the odd tracks that hit certain qualities to make them pleasing. As for the TWR/Futureworld stuff, they seem to have decided to throw out what worked in favour of new wether it is better or not and while I respect them for it, you can make new shite but it's still shite.

Edited by - Vladel on 2015/02/23 20:18:50
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/02/23 :  20:35:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

i will second that. gammer is a ****ing joke right now. literally. a joke.
re- con is mostly bunk
and darren could do good of he would let the edc mainstream appeal disappear

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/02/23 :  20:36:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ninja edit:
it's really good

am i the only one that doesnt like 'we are young' btw?

100% shit track
**no offense; some of you are slippin ;P
most of those tracks those "legends" are producing dont sound like hardcore at all.
it actually makes me cringe ; laugh; and turn it immediately the **** off and play a real hardcore song that doesn't sound like commercial garbage trainwreck

ya...i rest my case
https://soundcloud.com/djgammer/strur

...read those comments; who are these people; do they even know what hardcore is?
with that much encouragement; we are doomed to fail

Edited by - trippnface on 2015/02/23 20:55:07

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 14 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  9  10  11  12  13  14
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page