Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Gammer & Becci - Look Back OUT NOW!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  14:26:02  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
Together We Rise's first release is out now at Beatport - http://www.beatport.com/release/look-back/1440211

Next release is in 2 weeks and is Darren Styles, Dougal & Gammer - Stay Young

Alert moderator
Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  15:59:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage
Hope the label lives up to expectation (and its intentions).

I've not heard this Stay Young tune yet, I don't think, so I shall wait and see. Is it on SoundCloud at all? It's on that DS mix, I remember.

I'm waiting for Top Of The World and Make It If We Try. They should both be out by the end of Feb.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Mickey Init on 2015/01/12 16:04:33
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  16:59:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage
Yeah that's pretty bland and boring.

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  19:52:14  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
I'm waiting for Love You Every Day by Gammer & Whizzkid, tune of 2014 for me!

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  20:37:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage
Not a bad track. I see they rectified the full track preview to a shorter sample lol someone could have ripped it.

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  22:11:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
Not Gammers finest work but defintely worth a download. Stay young is an absolute monster though, really looking forward to that. Any word on when Beneath the lights will see a release?

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  22:15:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
This doesn't even sound like a Gammer track. It's so soft.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  22:34:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
I'm waiting for Top Of The World and Make It If We Try. They should both be out by the end of Feb.

Is that a fact or a guess? Would love to see a release schedule. Can't wait for these two either, especially Top of the world, my favourite tune at the moment.

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  22:46:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

Is that a fact or a guess? Would love to see a release schedule. Can't wait for these two either, especially Top of the world, my favourite tune at the moment.

It's a guess. Been trying to think of the potential backlog and, even though Look Back is a year or so old, I don't think there are many tunes on the waiting list. If Stay Young is due out on the 26th Jan, we should see releases on the 9th and 23rd Feb.

Is Stay Young more recent than Top Of The World and Make It If We Try?I thought it was.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  23:02:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's a guess. Been trying to think of the potential backlog and, even though Look Back is a year or so old, I don't think there are many tunes on the waiting list. If Stay Young is due out on the 26th Jan, we should see releases on the 9th and 23rd Feb.

Is Stay Young more recent than Top Of The World and Make It If We Try?I thought it was.

I think Top of the world is more recent, Make it if we try and stay young have been getting played out for a good few months now whereas I only heard top of the world for the first time on the DS mix on soundcloud. I could be wrong though as haven't been to many raves over the last year or so.

Not sure that's how it works anyway. I think there's a decent sized backlog to clear so Im surprised to see Stay Young getting such an early release. Unless FW will be clearing some of the backlog as well?

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2015/01/12 23:04:06
Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  23:18:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage
quote:
Not sure that's how it works anyway. I think there's a decent sized backlog to clear so Im surprised to see Stay Young getting such an early release. Unless FW will be clearing some of the backlog as well?

Well, this is it, I tried to apply some logic to working out the release schedule but got lost in it all. I can't think of what backlogged items there'll be but I'm sure FW will hold on to one or two bits, whatever they may be.

As for "Beneath The Lights", DS said on Twitter back in November: "Still waiting on Warners to give me the go ahead."

Edited by - Mickey Init on 2015/01/12 23:20:15
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2015/01/12 :  23:29:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
quote:

Well, this is it, I tried to apply some logic to working out the release schedule but got lost in it all. I can't think of what backlogged items there'll be but I'm sure FW will hold on to one or two bits, whatever they may be.

As for "Beneath The Lights", DS said on Twitter back in November: "Still waiting on Warners to give me the go ahead."

Bollocks! Hopefully this doesn't turn into an unreleased gem like so many before it. One of my favourites of recent times.

There must be a few backlogged releases. FW didn't release anything for about 6 months iirc and they were behind even then.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/01/13 :  08:06:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage
You would think if the aim was to get the music out, they'd just get it out faster than one track every couple of weeks. I think it actually hurts music when tracks are bounced about without proper releases for months on end.

Edited by - Vladel on 2015/01/13 08:07:07
Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2015/01/13 :  14:12:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage
Not really looking forward to anything in particular on this label. Look Back was probably the best track in their backlog.

I just listened to the entirety of that DS 2014 mix. Atrocious for the most part. Love You Everyday is a bit of a screamer though.

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2015/01/13 :  15:46:13  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
I will try and get a schedule off Gammer so we can quosh the forthcoming rumours!

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/01/13 :  19:02:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage
I wouldn't mind that come running update

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page