Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 message to all the famous producers!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
hooverlover

United Kingdom
321 posts
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  04:50:23  Show profile Send a private message
OY! all the producers that were on bonkers 8 (excluding Sy mix) and bonkers 9 STOP making this CRAP SHITE "ukhardcore" with had damn trance stuff!
makes some god damn 1996 stlye HAPPY hardcore with the proper cheese all of us here like in our hearts!!!! THANK YOU!

I/we don't want another bonker 9 called bonkers 10! it's ****ing speeded up trance you idiots! I'm not happy with the old sound. if I don't get the old sound I will get a job to get money - build up a studio and do some 1996 emulation tracks to be released and take over the world!

1996 Happyhardcore rulez!!!!! I've run out of 1996 tapes/comp-cds so that's why I want the major producers to go back!

or maybe I should build a Tardis and make sure the 1996 stayed the same until now!

There's no reason why hardcore should change in time, who sed it HAD to? - not me!

I think UK garage is crap IMO

Alert moderator
saintberry

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  04:56:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit saintberry's homepage
you know, in 96' vinylgroover was playing a lot of trance records just sped up :P

anyway, yeah 96 styleee is where my heart is @...thus far im looking foward to 2003, it seems as tho its going to be a well cheesy year with lots o vocals

2002 wasnt so bad, hear what chu saying tho :P

Alert moderator Go to top of page
hooverlover

United Kingdom
321 posts
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  05:07:03  Show profile  Send a private message
yeh the 1996 sound was better than this shite today that teenager fall for! gulible fools!

I hate people that walk into HMV, they are all naive chart twats who think that that the music in there is the only music is that exsists!

the new trance hardcore or "ukhardcore" which sounds a shite name is all the same synthy "saw-tooth"y synth lines that sound like euro dance crap!

SO yeh! I'm glad people know wot I'm talking about but sadly I don't have the power to change the producers minds right now! dick head producers! they their NEW sound is rocking don't they and they know that naive teenagers fall for it but I guess they want more money to get more synths to make that same old ****ing same old "sawtooth" synthlines to make cheesy crap sawtooth trance shite on the rest of the new bonkers shite! ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

hooverlover

United Kingdom
321 posts
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  05:10:28  Show profile  Send a private message
as I'm SO angry I'm gonna make another reply!!!!

all the producers on on bonker 9 are fools right now! they don't know this but HAHAHA! they must be loosing their fans! they don't understand that us 1996 fans HATE THEIR NEW SOUND CRAP! HAHAHA! I HOPE THEY DIE SOON WITH THEIR NEW IDEAS COZ 1996 ****ING RULES I'M GONNA ATACTCH A LARGE FIST ON A 1996 AND ATTACK THE LATEST "UKHARDCORE" PRODUCERS WITH IT

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  05:28:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
Look We Hear what your saying some might agree with you but Insulting all the Producers calling them fools is just Lame. If hardcore didn't develope a new sound you could pretty much bet that after year 2000 it would have most probebly died......and why was this...because too much of it was sounding the same....Maybe today's hardcore is a little to trancy but hey it's better than no hardcore and anyways you can always listen to Kniteforce stuff instead of RaverBaby etc. Remember the producer's don't make much money from hardcore and they saved it's ass....so show some respect at least.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  05:47:26  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
If you dont like it make your own tunes, artists and artist and can do what they want, if you dont like it dont complain just dont listen to it.

For all the people that like 96 cheese there are a ton of people that would say the exact opposite: "STOP making this CRAP SHITE "ukhardcore" with had damn cheese stuff!"

So either put up or shut up I am so sick of complainers, the fact is cheese DOES NOT SELL anymore, no one is going to lose 1000 pounds on a record release just for the hell of releasing a proper chesse tune.

Yeah I know what you are going to say, producers are it it for the money, that's crap, most producers / labels just want to make enough to cover their production costs and release.

I'm not saying trance is better than chesse, just dont blame the artists and the hardcore community for something you dont like.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  11:11:38  Show profile  Send a private message
didn't you already cover this topic before and basically i said the same thing as silver? =P

*this topic has officially been stamped as LAME*

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  11:21:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage
yeah for gods sake man stuffs gotta evolve! it cant stay the same forever! as silver said-if you dont like it dont listen to it!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  12:24:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
didn't you already cover this topic before and basically i said the same thing as silver? =P

Yeah ... but who the hell listens to you?! j/k

Anyway, further to what silver said it's very unfortunate IMO that it's the unsatisfied minority who bleat loudest about where hardcore is and where it's heading, and that it's easy for any observer to conclude from that that they represent the view of most hardcorers out there when the truth is that the (buying) majority don't bitch simply because they have no reason to; they're happy with the music that they're buying.

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  12:30:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage
couldnt agree more mate!!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  13:18:04  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by strychnine:
Yeah ... but who the hell listens to you?! j/k

well i never!
heh

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."

Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  18:30:58  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage
shut the **** up

if you dont like it
dont listen

if you think they should do better
do better your self

otherwise shut the **** up, listen to what you like and **** off

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
weba_d has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/02/12 :  19:43:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage
talk about controversy within our lil genre hardcore

WEBA D

Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2003/02/13 :  00:30:14  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage
sorry, that was a late night "ahhrg its 5am and i cant ****ing sleep" post
but it still stand :)

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
www.camelrecords.co.uk

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/02/13 :  02:17:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage
^^ it's good to see the master Oli weilding his STFU Stickā„¢ like only he can

Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Posted - 2003/02/13 :  04:17:49  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage
/me jams the stfu stick in the mountain of doom
and proceeds to do a half naked pole dance round it while singing the lyrics for shooting star over a gabber soundtrack

Booohhhyahahhar

and who said i was mad

pffft

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
www.camelrecords.co.uk

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page