people messing up
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2015/06/28 :  16:02:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
20 years later, you have iphones, and lady gaga and rihanna being played in clubs, life is just the same

I looked a right cunt when I got my Filofax out in Reflex the other night.

It's hard keeping up with the trends out our age.

if you have been there and done that, its all the same, i have all the babs and stoners likeing and sharing my soundcloud mixes

have a calandar on the phone, to fill up instead of needing a filofax, and making notes with touchscreen

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Guest on 2015/06/28 16:18:40
rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2015/07/01 :  10:13:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_da_raver:

I don't usually care when people mess up when they talk about hardcore, but this was too much.
Found on a S3rl youtube video, this guy has literally know idea what is talking about. This is his description of the happy hardcore genre.

Sounds like both posts have no idea. Everything came from Techno and Trance. Ummm really???

House music is the original all electronic dance genre which evolved from disco samples in the mid to late 80's. Long before Trance and Techno.

Is probably the only dance genre that has been there from the start and still going strong too.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2015/07/01 :  11:50:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
House really does baffle me sometimes, you have to have a really keen ear to distinguish between tech tribal house and tribal tech house and so on.

Although it's better than some of the old house tracks which was just the sample sample/kick/bass on a continuous loop for 9 minutes, you must have to be really smashed to enjoy that stuff.

Johnny_da_raver
Starting Member

Chile
2 posts
Posted - 2015/07/01 :  22:39:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Johnny_da_raver's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah both posts are by the same guy

ViolonC
Average Member

Germany
243 posts
ViolonC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/07/05 :  01:20:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViolonC's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm always amused how hip hop and dub are completely overlooked in this discussions.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page