Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/03/05 :  00:54:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I can't really go into details yet, but anytime who has even kind of a given crap about HU over the past 10 years should plot to be there for brand and personnel support....

CDJay

****! shouldn't a tour encompass multiple locations!?

*checks*

Nope, tradition says be there.

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
AoS_Lorenzo

United States
79 posts
Posted - 2016/03/11 :  14:54:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AoS_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
Should be booking my flight within the next few weeks. This is going to be DOPE! :D Behind excited!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/03/11 :  15:31:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
You're not doing the train or bus to buffalo again?

AoS_Lorenzo

United States
79 posts
Posted - 2016/03/11 :  18:52:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AoS_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:

Never again lol. I have the money to fly now haha.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/03/11 :  18:59:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by AoS_Lorenzo:
quote:

You're probably better off flying to Buffalo then flying back home from Toronto. Because, you know...

AoS_Lorenzo

United States
79 posts
Posted - 2016/03/11 :  19:04:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AoS_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AoS_Lorenzo:
quote:

You're probably better off flying to Buffalo then flying back home from Toronto. Because, you know...

Nah, Don't want to be a nuisance to anyone! I'm getting my passport book so I can fly!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/03/11 :  19:10:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Ah ok. What's the closest airport to you? I know of O'Hare and Midway, and in Toronto they have Pearson and that one on Toronto Island. If you can book one going in and leaving Toronto Island since it's so much closer to downtown Toronto and you don't have to deal with that $30 train ride to the international airport. I'm looking on Kayak right now and from Midway airport to Toronto Island it's only about $2 more than if you flew from O'Hare to Pearson International.

AoS_Lorenzo

United States
79 posts
Posted - 2016/03/11 :  19:13:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AoS_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
I can get to Midway airport for a $2 bus ride from down the street from my house. I plan on flying out of there! O'Hare is a mess & I don't want to deal with flying out of there.

Maggers

United States
57 posts
Posted - 2016/03/12 :  02:49:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Maggers's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Ah ok. What's the closest airport to you? I know of O'Hare and Midway, and in Toronto they have Pearson and that one on Toronto Island. If you can book one going in and leaving Toronto Island since it's so much closer to downtown Toronto and you don't have to deal with that $30 train ride to the international airport. I'm looking on Kayak right now and from Midway airport to Toronto Island it's only about $2 more than if you flew from O'Hare to Pearson International.

They just dropped the price on that train! It's much more affordable now. :) $24 CAD for a return ticket. But I think Lorenzo is probably flying out of Midway to the Island just for convenience purposes.

Where is everyone staying? I haven't booked my hotel yet, prices are significantly higher than usual due to the holiday weekend.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/03/12 :  04:07:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm probably going to stay at the Delta/Eaton chelsea hotel for the 3rd time, which apparently has changed it's name for the 3rd time lol and is now just called The Chelsea Toronto. But I'm going to try and find something that's closer to Queen and Yonge street. I'm gonna check out what Priceline and Expedia have for the hidden deals to see if I can identify the hotels and find a great deal.

AoS_Lorenzo

United States
79 posts
Posted - 2016/03/12 :  16:11:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AoS_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
Staying where ever the HU guys are. Just waiting on Jon to give the green light on where lol

AoS_Lorenzo

United States
79 posts
Posted - 2016/04/16 :  14:15:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AoS_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
Just ordered a carryon that will fit within all airlines standards. *Finally* booking my flight on Tuesday or Wednesday. Will be landing at Toronto Island around 1pm-ish on Friday. Not sure 100% sure what's going on after that besides I'm leaving Sunday!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/04/20 :  04:55:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Full lineup is out! And I'm pissed i can't go!

Other than that waste of skin Keyes, the lineup is amazing!

Skidzorz

Canada
299 posts
Posted - 2016/05/12 :  12:38:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skidzorz's homepage  Reply with quote
9 ****ing days guys! So hype for this

AoS_Lorenzo

United States
79 posts
Posted - 2016/05/12 :  12:58:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AoS_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skidzorz:
9 ****ing days guys! So hype for this

So much ****ing hype!!!!!!! ahhh!!!

I have everything sorted now & I'm actually in good financial standing for the trip :D

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.44 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page