Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/05/02 :  13:31:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
I feel you Ben. I've changed the way I use Facebook in the past couple of years partially because of the drama and gunk that embroils my wall.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2016/05/02 :  13:54:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
i will lick and be licked!!

you guys need to come to california; the scene kicks ass!
the music could be better though :p

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/05/02 :  16:59:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:

you guys need to come to california; the scene kicks ass!

quote:
Originally posted by wong:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Please tell me it wa MC Keyes again? :s

bingo

Tried to skim through his profile(s) and not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for, but his FB posts sound so delusional. I do find it quite ironic that his most recent profile pic on his personal FB account is one with Darren Styles and Gammer, both part of the establishment he had issues with that spawned the failed Ravers Ibiza event. Now he's kissing HTID ass wherever he can.

But what can you expect from someone who gets paid to talk shit for a living? I think MCs play a huge role in the disgusting attitudes at UK raves that a good number of you have issues with. Most of them are poorly educated, uncouth, drunk on power and popularity, and get away with stirring up so much trouble yet face little to no repercussions from it and people still follow them. They're like Donald Trump without the money.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/05/04 :  16:56:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
giftastic

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/05/04 :  17:50:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
giftastic

shit that's big lol didn't think GIFs can be made that big.

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2016/05/04 :  18:00:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
I give give give on facebook, my posts are always hilarious, never get anything in return!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/05/05 :  04:39:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
There's no real limits on GIF; othe than the color limit. You could make a ****ing movie in a GIF file. Just dont except a file smaller than 100gb :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/05/05 :  18:28:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
gif have been replaced with webm

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/05/05 :  22:05:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
I give give give on facebook, my posts are always hilarious, never get anything in return!

You're the one who has pushed me over the edge!

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2016/05/06 :  23:19:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
I couldn't really give a toss about the 'scene' as such, no disrespect though but I listen to the music for my own enjoyment and follow my own favourites these days.

Good and bad in every scene though, I lost interest when everything went all pretentious around 10 years ago but I am over it now.

I also hang out an another non Hardcore related forum and that place makes the Jeremy Kyle show look like Teletubbies

Sadly the internet is full of Drama Queens & ego warriors and I am too old for that now

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2016/05/07 :  07:36:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
I couldn't really give a toss about the 'scene' as such, no disrespect though but I listen to the music for my own enjoyment and follow my own favourites these days.

Good and bad in every scene though, I lost interest when everything went all pretentious around 10 years ago but I am over it now.

I also hang out an another non Hardcore related forum and that place makes the Jeremy Kyle show look like Teletubbies

Sadly the internet is full of Drama Queens & ego warriors and I am too old for that now

Best. Post. Ever. 100% agree,

I am 35 now, I just don't care about the drama and the idiots to the point now where I think I can't be bothered to listen to or follow the music any more. The last hardcore I paid out for was Blu The Roof and TBH if it ever actually arrives it will probably just go on the shelf.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2016/05/07 :  12:28:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:

I completely agree with you. I buy only what I want and I ignore the rest or give it an opinion when it matters. The scene is just going to do what it's going to do and I won't be able to change anything so why worry?

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2016/05/08 :  22:00:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:

Best. Post. Ever. 100% agree,

I am 35 now, I just don't care about the drama and the idiots to the point now where I think I can't be bothered to listen to or follow the music any more. The last hardcore I paid out for was Blu The Roof and TBH if it ever actually arrives it will probably just go on the shelf.

........................................................................................

quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:

I completely agree with you. I buy only what I want and I ignore the rest or give it an opinion when it matters. The scene is just going to do what it's going to do and I won't be able to change anything so why worry?

I don't think I have brought a Hardcore compilation since 2009. I have some vinyl's, mostly older ones I buy from time to time and an awful lot of downloads, many live mixes from past raves and I follow some 'revival' stuff on Soundcloud but to me the scene just went way to commercial.

Too many people are pretending that the scene is still in 2005 when that was the year the scene started to get sour. New producers are usually snubbed and with the exception of a few very good artists out there, everyone is still trying to focus on all that Clubland nonsense that went out of fashion years ago.

I think the scene is like most other mainstream scenes out there now, it has a following, it has big names and it has a set standard. Those who don't like that standard are not welcome and as a result, I am not really apart of this scene

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/05/09 :  03:23:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
if you all played in clubs, hardcore would be dead like every other scene

everything you are all crying about is all part of growing up, and you have to look back on the projects and keep the vibes alive

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/05/09 :  13:54:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
What was Keynes saying / kicking off about?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page