Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/05/29 :  22:56:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
perhaps they already have the address maybe?

Yes I would think that the amount of emails she's sent them they would know exactly who it is.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/05/29 :  23:50:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
Aren't you going to ask me for my address and what two albums I want? Don't see how you can claim that you'll send them otherwise. Unless you didn't plan to send them, of course..

Yes, I was planning on PMing you tomorrow on here as I thought it would be the most direct and least confusable method of communication.

Don't get me wrong, I deserve everything thrown at me to some degree, but landing back from the most ****ed up wedding planning in the world (completely compromised by HU and the scene, I hasten to add) I was *thrilled* to enjoy/endure another lasting reminder of my own incompetence and reasons to flee my own self designed hell.

You can take from me whatever is due, which by the sounds of it is a f** load, but rest assured whatever ills you think I've caused it's a fraction of the horror of booking a wedding ceremony the day before it happens because literally no-one around you gives a flying F** about you after everything you've ever done.

I can't really underline just how far beyond disillusioned I am by comparison.

By all means, twist the knife. You're kicking a disabled person.

CDJay

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2016/05/29 :  23:55:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
I do not belive for a moment that the intention was tghe twist the knife

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  00:05:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Absolute horse shit; anyone paying any attention to the past few months would know what I've gone through (moving business premises/three Pcs blown up killing HU for three months/just got married). It's callous, it's cruel, and it's on his conscience.

This isn't a business failure, this is kicking someone who has tried at all points to do the right thing, rarely been rewarded, dropped the ball, apologised, and is being kicked to the point he's eyeing up the local canal as a resting place.

It's not cool.

CDJay

dj switchback

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  00:08:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj switchback's homepage  Reply with quote
I've DM you Jon. Haven't spoken for ages; really sorry to hear all that's transpired.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  00:13:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Absolute horse shit; anyone paying any attention to the past few months would know what I've gone through (moving business premises/three Pcs blown up killing HU for three months/just got married). It's callous, it's cruel, and it's on his conscience.

This isn't a business failure, this is kicking someone who has tried at all points to do the right thing, rarely been rewarded, dropped the ball, apologised, and is being kicked to the point he's eyeing up the local canal as a resting place.

It's not cool.

CDJay

I disagree as far as malice is concerned. Perhaps the headline could have been better worded as latininxtc suggested and the delivery perhaps better but i am not privvy to the pm's that may or not have happened.

Chwhynny

United Kingdom
371 posts
Chwhynny is verified hardcore artist Chwhynny has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  00:18:22  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Chwhynny's homepage  Reply with quote
Not read the thread, don't need to. My new husband is currently upstairs replying to ungrateful, abusive, or misunderstanding twats instead of eating his dinner (yes, at 1 AM because he works his ass off 24/7, as apparently is expected). Probably not going to make myself popular with this, again, don't care. Obviously none of you know what it entails to run a popular hardcore label with just a small number of people. Every CD we send out is hand-packed and posted by myself and CDJay, all emails are handled by us, we get ****ed up the ass repeatedly by Royal Mail and/or so-called "friends" who I shall not yet name, and I'm sick and tired of people whining.

For clips and information about my releases visit:

http://www.chwhynny.com

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  00:24:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chwhynny:
Not read the thread, don't need to. My new husband is currently upstairs replying to ungrateful, abusive, or misunderstanding twats instead of eating his dinner (yes, at 1 AM because he works his ass off 24/7, as apparently is expected). Probably not going to make myself popular with this, again, don't care. Obviously none of you know what it entails to run a popular hardcore label with just a small number of people. Every CD we send out is hand-packed and posted by myself and CDJay, all emails are handled by us, we get ****ed up the ass repeatedly by Royal Mail and/or so-called "friends" who I shall not yet name, and I'm sick and tired of people whining.

I know who those friends and semi-friends are and it fucking sickens me how much you have done for them only to come back and screw y'all over.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  00:33:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Sounds like there's a fair few people who should be ashamed of themselves.

You ever considered getting some HU fans/followers to help out with some of the more trivial stuff?

Chwhynny

United Kingdom
371 posts
Chwhynny is verified hardcore artist Chwhynny has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  01:50:14  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Chwhynny's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Sounds like there's a fair few people who should be ashamed of themselves.

You ever considered getting some HU fans/followers to help out with some of the more trivial stuff?

We have considered taking on other staff, or outsourcing certain parts of various processes, but previous experience has taught us that we're usually far better off keeping things close to home in order to prevent problems or confusion. Obviously mistakes do happen, but at least things are more traceable if 90% is in-house.

Usually most of our problems and delays are the result of third-party issues, such as late delivery of assets by artist or labels, errors in those delivered assets, manufacturing or delivery issues, or Royal Mail messing up. And then there's the odd customer who kicks off / threatens to sue because they didn't receive their order because they got their own address wrong, or because their payment actually never went through. Or certain customers sending back CDs on multiple occasions (when the shrink-wrap has been removed and the discs have blatantly been ripped to their computer) because "they ordered the wrong one", demanding a refund. It's hard to keep track of things like that when there are too many links in the chain.

Of course we make mistakes too, that's bound to happen when processing this many orders, e-mails, and Facebook messages. But in that case we will always try our best to rectify, and keep the customer happy.

For clips and information about my releases visit:

http://www.chwhynny.com

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  06:47:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
cdjay's a legend, will never forget his kindness shown to me a me a couple of years ago.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  09:49:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
Run a company or don't run a company. You said there're people behind the scenes, are you saying your company can't operate without your supervision?

If a wedding renders your company unable to return an email for a whole year, there's clearly a problem. The change of tact to draw in pity because people have betrayed you or your wedding in a PITA is really quite absurd.. How are your consumers supposed to know what's happening in your personal life? and why would they care? I also don't think consumers should expect a service that's worse because you've bitten off more than you can chew. Quite simply. don't take on more work if you can't deliver a service as effective as though it was a single CD you've released..

That said, I hope you sort out the issues hindering HU as much as Dys gets his prizes. An issue like this really should be this complicated.. You receive a complaint, you respond and do everything to rectify it, not look for sympathetic support.

Edited by - Elipton on 2016/05/30 09:50:59
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  10:47:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
That would be a very reasonable way for a faceless well staffed corporate behemoth to operate, I agree.

I never said a wedding stopped emails for a year; I said it shut the store for a week.

When I saw this thread I quickly responded, publically, accepting all complaint without protest and similarly publically said I would resolve it.

It's a bank holiday weekend. It was after midnight in the UK. There was no need for snarky commentary or implication I wouldn't do precisely what I said I'd do as soon as it was feasible to do so. Again, it's a bank holiday Monday, so there's no post. I also noted that Royal Mail have done something to our account, which I can't do anything about until tomorrow.

What has essentially floored HU for the past 6 months is:
- both directors have had to move, unexpectedly
- our entire IT infrastructure took enough of a hit that we're only getting up and running again this week
- the above has had a significant knock on effect on both our ability to efficiently process orders *and* release new products

You can say that our customers shouldn't care but.. errm.. they probably should as I'm not sure who benefits from any of this excepting the well established players of industry who can coast off past glories.

HU, and I, have done a *lot* for the scene and up and coming talent in the past 10 years. I didn't ask for a free pass, merely understanding given the horrors strewn in our path. If you think our reaction is calculated solely for soliciting sympathy I'll say it again for the cheap seats: It's midnight on a bank holiday weekend and I've already hinted strongly that I have little reserves when it comes to dealing.

CDJay

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  12:53:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING UP HERE:

This was my competition. The only involvement the guys at HU had was kindly donating prizes. Thats it. Jon even contacted me chasing it up at one point.

Why any of this would be aimed at them I really dont know & I think this thread should be scrapped as its really not a fair representation of the exceptional work these guys actually put in on a daily basis.

Unfortunately I'd bitten off way more than I could chew at the time & along with some personal problems the completion of the comp fell by the wayside. This was incredibly unfair & slack on my part but I can assure you all it wasn't my intention for it to lose momentum the way it did.

Dys7, after getting things straight a few months ago I messaged you through fb to try & have this resolved asap but you should have messaged me again through there instead of making this thread.

It should never have gotten to this stage & for that I'm sorry. I'll message you through here & we can have this put to bed.

Please delete this thread, or at least remove HU from the title - they have no real involvement.

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2016/05/30 13:03:20
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  15:51:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING UP HERE:

This was my competition. The only involvement the guys at HU had was kindly donating prizes. Thats it. Jon even contacted me chasing it up at one point.

Why any of this would be aimed at them I really dont know & I think this thread should be scrapped as its really not a fair representation of the exceptional work these guys actually put in on a daily basis.

Unfortunately I'd bitten off way more than I could chew at the time & along with some personal problems the completion of the comp fell by the wayside. This was incredibly unfair & slack on my part but I can assure you all it wasn't my intention for it to lose momentum the way it did.

Dys7, after getting things straight a few months ago I messaged you through fb to try & have this resolved asap but you should have messaged me again through there instead of making this thread.

It should never have gotten to this stage & for that I'm sorry. I'll message you through here & we can have this put to bed.

Please delete this thread, or at least remove HU from the title - they have no real involvement.

.....in fact, please update the title to the "Ken Masters is a slack mofo who needs to get his finger out his ass & lets all throw rotten vegetables at him & make him cry like a little girl" thread.

Seems more appropriate!

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2016/05/30 15:52:48

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page