Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  15:59:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
quote:
LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING UP HERE:

This was my competition. The only involvement the guys at HU had was kindly donating prizes. Thats it. Jon even contacted me chasing it up at one point.

Why any of this would be aimed at them I really dont know & I think this thread should be scrapped as its really not a fair representation of the exceptional work these guys actually put in on a daily basis.

Unfortunately I'd bitten off way more than I could chew at the time & along with some personal problems the completion of the comp fell by the wayside. This was incredibly unfair & slack on my part but I can assure you all it wasn't my intention for it to lose momentum the way it did.

Dys7, after getting things straight a few months ago I messaged you through fb to try & have this resolved asap but you should have messaged me again through there instead of making this thread.

It should never have gotten to this stage & for that I'm sorry. I'll message you through here & we can have this put to bed.

Please delete this thread, or at least remove HU from the title - they have no real involvement.

.....in fact, please update the title to the "Ken Masters is a slack mofo who needs to get his finger out his ass & lets all throw rotten vegetables at him & make him cry like a little girl" thread.

Seems more appropriate!

Too many characters dude it needs to be shortened

Alert moderator Go to top of page
AoS_Lorenzo

United States
79 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  16:07:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AoS_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
quote:
LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING UP HERE:

This was my competition. The only involvement the guys at HU had was kindly donating prizes. Thats it. Jon even contacted me chasing it up at one point.

Why any of this would be aimed at them I really dont know & I think this thread should be scrapped as its really not a fair representation of the exceptional work these guys actually put in on a daily basis.

Unfortunately I'd bitten off way more than I could chew at the time & along with some personal problems the completion of the comp fell by the wayside. This was incredibly unfair & slack on my part but I can assure you all it wasn't my intention for it to lose momentum the way it did.

Dys7, after getting things straight a few months ago I messaged you through fb to try & have this resolved asap but you should have messaged me again through there instead of making this thread.

It should never have gotten to this stage & for that I'm sorry. I'll message you through here & we can have this put to bed.

Please delete this thread, or at least remove HU from the title - they have no real involvement.

.....in fact, please update the title to the "Ken Masters is a slack mofo who needs to get his finger out his ass & lets all throw rotten vegetables at him & make him cry like a little girl" thread.

Seems more appropriate!

Too many characters dude it needs to be shortened

Ken Masters is a wanker? ;) *Joking*

Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  16:08:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage  Reply with quote
"Future State: Filth & Dumb Hatred"

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  16:11:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm open to suggestions!

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  16:51:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
I am not trying to 'twist the knife'. I tried to make that very clear in my post. All I said was that I didn't know any other way to get your attention after waiting a year.
I titled the post the way I did to get people to pay attention to it. It's clickbait.
Nobody here is changing their opinion on you from this, if anything, they just like you more and hate me more, which is no big surprise to me.

I'm sorry about the shit you've gone through, and it's not like I'm glad it happened or I'm reveling in it. I was just trying a new way of contacting you. That's all.

As expected, this is being taken to orders of magnitude further than I wanted, and is causing drama, making people hate me, etc etc. Meh.

Again, sorry you dealt with that mate, and I'm not glad it happened to you. I was trying a new way to contact you - anything further from that is an invention / corruption by the posters on this thread.

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  17:01:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
Ugh. I just wanted to make a post with an attention-grabbing title asking CDJay where my stuff is.
Of course now it's turned into a huge thing. Of course.

---

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  17:46:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:

I titled the post the way I did to get people to pay attention to it. It's clickbait.

As expected, this is being taken to orders of magnitude further than I wanted, and is causing drama, making people hate me, etc etc. Meh.

I was trying a new way to contact you - anything further from that is an invention / corruption by the posters on this thread.

quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
I just wanted to make a post with an attention-grabbing title asking CDJay where my stuff is.
Of course now it's turned into a huge thing. Of course.

I find it hilarious how you want to blame the rest of us for "inventing" and "corrupting" this thread and almost surprised at how big it's gotten when you have just admitted to making this post purely about clickbait just to get as much attention out of it as you want and also used CDJay and HU in it even though it was just revealed that they weren't even the ones running this contest. You failed to even mention that in your original post so clearly if anything here is invented or corrupted it stems from you failing to acknowledge that fact. If Ken Master has in any way mentioned to you that they were the ones holding up your prize, then you should have specifically said that. But nope, you went for the bigger party involved because you knew it would gain more attention. Well congrats you got what you wanted! Hope it was worth it!

Edited by - Triquatra on 2016/05/30 18:08:49
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  18:09:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
Editing out hilarious gifs because they're so hilarious they're starting to kill load times.

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  18:16:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
almost surprised at how big it's gotten

I'm not surprised at all. Particularly not by you. In fact, I had several people message me in various places and say you'd be the one to post annoying gifs and make it into a personal attack against HU. Seems like you really revel in jumping right into situations and stirring up as much shit as you can out of them.

quote:
CDJay and HU in it even though it was just revealed that they weren't even the ones running this contest.

Ken ran the contest, HU sent the items. The contest is over, now it's about the items.

quote:
If Ken Master has in any way mentioned to you that they were the ones holding up your prize, then you should have specifically said that.

He didn't. He wasn't involved at all. In fact, he just made a post saying he didn't talk to me about it, and that he should've. Reading comprehension! :3

---

Edited by - Dys7 on 2016/05/30 18:18:47
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  18:47:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
The original post was 100% fair and I said that. The subsequent one wasn't. That's it; I will sort it out, I *am* genuinely sorry and whatever kind Mr Masters says I have no doubt I am largely responsible.

The only drama is coming from people who have actually witnessed the causal effects, and want to spare me trauma, and others trying to hold me to account after I've already confessed my sins and sworn to rectify.

Summary: Didn't need sarcasm last night, I reacted poorly, predictably, and it will all be fine.

Can't we just all get along?

CDJay

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  18:54:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I dont know if latin tried to spare you from having more trauma, or looking like the biggest fanboy there is after the "leave britney alone" guy, who knows :P

And to be honest, no one really was going against you other than maybe, well Elipton, but that's who he is. Or own little grumpy cat.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2016/05/30 18:58:31
Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  19:30:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
The original post was 100% fair and I said that. The subsequent one wasn't.

Can't we just all get along?

CDJay

You know what? Totally fair, mate. I apologize for that last one (about not asking for address).
I didn't think it all the way through before I posted it, and I'm sorry for that.
I didn't intend to do wrong by you at all. I have a lot of respect for you, regardless of shortcomings. You've done a lot to make this scene a better place and we all appreciate that.

---

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  19:35:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
group hug?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  19:56:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
There's way too much oil and the inflatable pool is here. A hug seems distinctly tame.

CDJay

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/05/30 :  21:39:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
Everyone's happy and even the gifs were deleted.
Alls well that ends well

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page